[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, Ai' said:

Oohhh no....!!  :bawling: seems like

Gamri sshi.. Passed away... 

NOOoo I was watching it live and thought, surely NOT! Tmr they'll realise it was a mistake. But watching the preview, it's true. She died.

Oh man did she have to die? The end, where she talks about feeling happy, as if she was (like a kid) looking forward to going to a picnic the next day. And her friend, who tells her after discovering her passed away in her sleep, to go ahead first, and she'll meet her there.:criesariver:

And here I was thinking maybe our last character to get closure would be Gamri, finally with a visit from her family or something. Oh man, my heart. The tears!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

Thank you Gamri for telling DS to come back to Gongjin because she misses him, it saved DS

Spoiler

M1G9HQ0.jpg

HJ tells DS about he job offer in Seoul

NOOOOOO GAMRI!!! WHYYY?????

Spoiler

hYjOdA8.jpg

GPRrFRL.jpg

9g3589H.jpg

Epilogue: HJ saw someone at the bridge who was DS. She called the ambulance and waited for them to come and get him before she drove of. What a twist. Our couple is indeed destined. I wonder if she realise it was DS that she saved.

Spoiler

YES we have a wedding

I'm ready, arent we all.... HJ 101 bucketlist :joy::heart2beat:

but GAMRII!I!!!! WHY???

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

Ohmy goodness just when you think that more heartbreaking things WONT HAPPEN, Gamri dies :criesariver:

And omg you guys!!! We are going to get a Sikhye wedding tomorrowwww

also where are you guys watching the drama live? Could you PM me the link?

• Like 7

In todays ep...when I saw this bit I was like they look like they are getting married and Harang being their lil boy 

fLTKlU7.jpeg

and ep 16 they will be married- YAY!!! 

DS is wearing the suit that HJ bought for him. :fullofhearts: can this guy be anymore perfect? 

And the actor who plays DS hyung posted a pic of them both. KSH replied on his post. So cute!

• Like 11
  • Love 1

I think it was repeatedly said it here but wow wow this drama is so good. I mean all the characters have their own moment. Tonights episode was expected to be a tearjerker but I did not expect that I will :bawling: on I-jun scene and the second grandma saying her goodbye to Halmoni Gam-ri :byebye2:

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Only two thoughts in my head after watching: 1) Does Korea have random trucks of doom driving around and they will make no attempts to brake even when there is a big-assed car right in their way (which they can obviously see with the high beam headlights on); 2) DS’s hair looks so good even when he did not eat/ moped around for days. 
That’s all folks! Waiting for finale tomorrow! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

oh what a sob fest, i teared up, stopped, teared, stopped and finally cried buckets at the last part :sad1:

i speculated something would happen based on the wise words she said and it really happened. 

this episode was amazing though. amazing acting from everyone. 

im excited for tmr’s last episode and hopefully it’s either no tears or happy tears! one thing’s for sure, i’m going to have swollen eyes tmr!

• Like 12

What an episode! Okay for the people who predicted that Do Ha’s father invested in a stock and something went wrong, y’all are genius because that’s EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! Ugh it really is bad luck that all of that happened to Du Sik at once. From the security guard to attempting to commit suicide and to Du Sik and his hyung getting into a car accident. Really unlucky and just bad timing (Folks, this is why we keep our eyes on the road). This wasn’t really all of Du Sik’s fault at all. I think Du Sik did advise the right thing to Do Ha’s father but the father was in a rush and wanted to get as much money ASAP, which is why he quickly invested in a stock. But it is really unfortunate that Du Sik missed Do Ha’s fathers call so I can see why he blamed himself. Also the hyung is absolutely the kindest and he was willing to drive for Du Sik in that kind of situation :bawling: 

I love how Du Sik explained what Gongjin means to him to Hye Jin! Gamri saved Du Sik from committing suicide :criesariver:which let him to come back and live in Gongjin. The townspeople were all super kind to him and didn’t even ask what happened to him while he was in Seoul. Ughh…No wonder Du Sik loves Gongjin so much and doesn’t want to leave. Gongjin literally saved him and pulled him out during a dark moment of his life. I love how Du Sik said that everyone started to ask him for help and it was intentional, but that’s what got him going.. At the same time, everyone in Gongjin is dependent on him because of everything he does. He isn’t called Hong banjang for nothing!!

I’m glad that we got to see some closure for Du Sik with Do Ha and his Noona. It’s like Do Ha said, he just needed someone to blame and it was in that moment that he got angry. (Btw when Do Ha said it was Du Sik gave them money, I thought he was the lottery winner for a second and gave it all to Do Ha’s family but that wasn’t the case lol…) Seon Ah also doesn’t resent Du Sik anymore and I like how she told him that he should forgive himself now and continue to live on…Also it turns out that Seong Hyun and the noona are cousins, I didn’t expect that haha.

The last thing I want to mention is the scene with I Joon and Hwa Jeong and Yeong Guk. Omg did that break anyone else’s heart? How sad I Joon must’ve been with his parents divorce and separation. I mean he was only 6 years old and 3 years later they reconcile, but how much that must’ve impacted I Joon? This is the impact that divorce has on kids, especially when they are young. All I Joon wanted was to eat a meal with his mom and dad :crybaby: 

Also I like the conversation between Hwa Jeong and Cho Hui, and the way that Hwa Jeong still cared for Cho Hui despite knowing her feelings. Hwa Jeong didn’t treat her any different and still liked her as a dongsaeng. I like how the drama portrayed it like this and kind of hinted to the viewers that’s how we should treat people who are like Cho Hui. Not judging them but caring for them and not treating them any different.

This post is already super long but the last thing I wanted to mention is that I was on Twitter after the drama finished ending and in Korea, “두식이 잘못”, “홍두식”,  “우리 두식이” and 감”리할머니”(Not Du Sik’s fault, Hong Du Sik, Our Du Sik and Gamri grandma) were all trending. The impact that Hometown Cha Cha Cha episode 15 had that all of those were trending on Twitter!! 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

wow , whole hometown of cha cha is cleaning one spot , these two they  can’t keep their relationship secret, or spending the night together without whole hometown know it   :D

** upfront unnie Hey everyone one .. yes I spent the night with oppa if you wonder :mrgreen:
EGmW0de.gif

everyone  shocker  :lol::D:phew:

ujud6F1.gif

• LOL 20

although I watched it thru livestream in tvn and already cried without subtitle on it... still I cried when I watched in on netflix. from start to end I cried a lot! its so heavy in your heart that you can feel each scenes! :bawling:

first when Hye Jin break down with Miseon and Du-sik struggling on his home...

second when the accidents happened and Du-sik cried a lot...

third when Du-sik gave the money that came from selling all he owns....

next when Iljun cried because he was happy that his family will be together again...

then we Du-sik saw his hyung and they talked...

also when Du-sik read the text from Gamri...

last but not the least when Gamri passed away...

so many heartbreaker scenes this episode 15....:bawling: 

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

What a tear-jerking episode :(

I have said this many times already but I absolutely LOVE Hye Jin, she is amazing, wonderful in every way. Gamri halmoni and Gongjin saved Dushik from death, but Hye Jin is the one who gives him the courage and reason to continue to live his life happily and meaningful. And she even proposed to DS? :wub:

Life is fair after all, HJ is the compensation that life has given to DS after what he has been through.

I wonder why they make Gamri halmoni die? Does the reason lie in the letter that she left for DS?

"Look around yourself closely, you will realize that you are surrounded by many precious things"

Thank you Gamri halmoni :tears:

• Like 7
  • Sad 6
  • Love 2

Halmoni Gamri was like Dusik's guardian angel. She took care of him when his grandpa passed away, she was the reason he did not proceed with his attempt to take his life and she had been taking care of him (of course along with the others in gongjin) when he went back. Her death to me symbolizes that she can now go and rest bc Dusik now has someone to take care of him.

I cried so much on this episode. I really like how the writer tied up all the loose ends. Only one thing left which is the lotto winner. I think its Gamri too and that the envelope is her passing on the winnings to Dusik.

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

was this in THE LIST  feeding her breakfast, or he still afraid she will destroy his kitchen :mrgreen:

she's still wrapped in blanket...she's probably still out of energy to destroy his kitchen ;)

• Like 7
  • Love 4

This!!

And me all through episode 15. Legit a crying mess :cries:

And shoutout to KSH, that level of detail as opposed to the usual Kdrama where the actors rush out of a door and straight into their cars! That lost look, fumbling with his keys to the key drop, jitters and heavy breathing. What can't he do!

• Like 15
  • Awesome 1