[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

Only 1 day left till episode 15, the painful wait is almost over ladies :)

I rewatched ep 13 yesterday and really liked the scenes where HJ met her 2 friends from Seoul. HJ has changed a lot. I remember she spent so much time and money choosing a nice outfit to go to the wedding in Seoul just because she was going to meet her friends there, she quickly shoved DS away afraid that her friends would see him, but now she proudly introduced DS to them despite he was in normal work attire. I laughed so much when she kept calling DS "oppa, uri oppa" with a huge smile on her face while DS looked confused :lol:

Not forget to mention Nam Suk and Oh Yoon enjoyed watching and gossiping about the whole scene :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Silverlining93 said:

It's out guys :winkx:

gomawo for sharing @Silverlining93 I love that song also from ep14. the lyrics goes to DS & HJ! :fullofhearts:

tomorrow is the D-Day! we're crossing our fingers for a beautiful ending! :fullofhearts:

just found this in my fb feed:

‘Hometown Cha-cha-cha’ Episode 15: Release Date and Time, Where to Watch its Last Two Episodes | KDramaStars

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@YuSanSeul speaking of OST, anyone else notice it has been awhile since we heard Romantic Sunday? :brokenheart: Our episodes lately have been hearwretching moments between our OTP… I hope we’ll get to hear it in the last episode at least. “Lalalalalalalala romantic Sunday~~~”

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, YuSanSeul said:

@Silverlining93 Cant believe so little OSTs for such a popular drama!! 

And they're not releasing KSH's version of Lee Moon Sae's song?! I was certain they would when he sang so much of it live :bawling:

I wonder who even sang DOS and Oh Yoon's songs.. :huh:

That's right. A successful drama usually has 10 Osts or more.

I also don't understand why Seonho's version is not included at least in the bonus?

Even in the era of my love from the star, Kim Soo Hyun sings his drama Ost.

:criesariver::smashes:

26 minutes ago, ferily said:

@YuSanSeul speaking of OST, anyone else notice it has been awhile since we heard Romantic Sunday? :brokenheart: Our episodes lately have been hearwretching moments between our OTP… I hope we’ll get to hear it in the last episode at least. “Lalalalalalalala romantic Sunday~~~”

HAHAHA

It's more like a TRAUMATIC SUNDAY INSTEAD OF ROMANTIC ONE

:hotinhere2::dead:

Romantic Sunday is playing in the last minute of Ep 16.

:happy2::please:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

More Homcha still cut. 

It’s going to be a roller coaster Homcha weekend and we should hv happy ending!!!  Can’t wait for LSK OST but why release on Sunday not tomorrow :bawling:

AE44-ED2-F-10-BD-4-F23-BB98-0-B5-A05-E99

33-C7-F264-F1-DF-46-ED-ACCE-D01-AFE1-EDD

Spoiler

E5-B07428-0569-4-E46-A1-E2-D01-D36-ABDA7

C52363-F9-3-AC7-4-F87-ADB9-7-D4-DF3-BF87

Is this an edit?  I keep seeing this in IG

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

1 more day to go. I'm sure we'll end on a sweet and happy note as the drama has been for the most of its run. I just hope they don't rush it. I didn't have much to say about Episode 14 because honestly I'm as baffled as the rest of the viewers. And since there's only a day left for penultimate episode, I don't want to indulge in fan theories and get worked up. This is my comfort drama.

It's just that I felt so bad seeing Hye Jin cry like that. She couldn't control herself in front of Hwajeong, must have hurt her so much to cry like that in front of an outsider considering how much she treasures her private life. It was heartbreaking to see her struggle to keep her composure. It was a blessing though as Hwajeong's wise words comforted her and gave her some clarity. I don't like how Du Sik just goes silent when she tries to initiate a conversation, maybe because I find her too relatable. But I liked how she dealt with it in a mature way, she knows that this person is important and she makes it clear that she doesn't want to let go. I hope there won't be any one year leap because that will be too little time to wrap up all the loose ends. And I hope Du Sik finally finds peace from all the guilt and burden and plaguing him for years.

12 hours ago, ferily said:

Shin Min Ah being so competitive when playing games :joy:

Epic battle for stickers LOL!

Reveal hidden contents

She kept pushing Seon Ho's arm away :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Even pushed away his briefcase 

Reveal hidden contents

I lost it when he stole her corn, who does that!! Seon Ho definitely brings out that competitive streak in Minah. If she spends anymore time with him, she'll become a traitor team leader. She's already quite good at cheating with a straight face. :sweat_smile:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Silverlining93 said:

That's right. A successful drama usually has 10 Osts or more.

I also don't understand why Seonho's version is not included at least in the bonus?

Even in the era of my love from the star, Kim Soo Hyun sings his drama Ost.

:criesariver::smashes:

HAHAHA

It's more like a TRAUMATIC SUNDAY INSTEAD OF ROMANTIC ONE

:hotinhere2::dead:

Romantic Sunday is playing in the last minute of Ep 16.

:happy2::please:

You know what would be even better in the last episode @ferily and @Silverlining93?

If Kim Seon Ho, OOPs! I mean Hong Du Shik starts his trademark move- humming LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAA:getmygrooveon:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

It is finally end of the week! 

I rewatched the earlier episodes while waiting and I felt the backstory gave me more understanding of why DS said certain things. Assuming he was in the business of financial investments and was burnt badly by a bad investment or scam, it would explain why he looks down on money as a measure of success and would only work for minimum wages. He also said that nothing gives more satisfaction than the money earn from hard work, and this would contrast with the get-rich-quick culture of the financial sector. 

Side comment - my favorite feature of KSH is not his dimples but his hair! I loved the cut, the colour, the texture and especially the hair flipping! Comparing with his other hairstyles from the other dramas, I think this style suits him the best. Startup was too serious and stiff, while Waikiki was too curly, and Two cops is just bleh.  It is really the hair that maketh the man hahaha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

@bearcreek Definitley a fan edit. It’s an edit of their poster photos. It looks super real though!

@Maetawinz the album looks so pretty! Meanwhile I’m still debating if I want to spend $70 USD on the script book :criesariver:

@Ohsh oh yeah for sure it’s all about the HAIR :lol: but I personally liked his hair in Startup and in Welcome to Waikiki 2? I would agree though and say hometown cha cha cha is the best haha

@cuteyabby Lol I resisted to rewatch episodes this past week…I caved on Wednesday though and watched scenes from episode 10-14 haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Side comment - my favorite feature of KSH is not his dimples but his hair! I loved the cut, the colour, the texture and especially the hair flipping! Comparing with his other hairstyles from the other dramas, I think this style suits him the best. Startup was too serious and stiff, while Waikiki was too curly, and Two cops is just bleh.  It is really the hair that maketh the man hahaha. 

Totally 100% agree with your observation about the hair. His hair in Start Up is a typical 2nd male lead hair. The hair in Homecha is bestest! It looks hot even when messed up. Everything about Homecha is so perfect, sigh! :cry: This kind of a feel good romance is rare. Emptiness will engulf our lives after this weekend.

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I can't look at his lipstick, though :wacko:. I really don't get why K-actors put on lipstick....they look fine without it! :lol:

Even the lighting and the make up. He looked like he'll blend into the backdrop any moment and disappear. Idk why they make stars look so fair and unreal. The lipstick should be toned down, definitely. In fact, a gloss is better.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, refugeebluez said:

This kind of a feel good romance is rare.

Agreed!

13 minutes ago, refugeebluez said:

Emptiness will engulf our lives after this weekend.

Haha, I don't think that's the vibe that HCCC is going for!

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I’m loving Hometown Cha3x so far….

However I’m dreading the ending gonna be another disappointment just like DoDoSolSolLaLaSol & I Go To You When The Weather’s s Fine. The drama were a slow pace, heart warming stories but in the last 2 episodes they became so stormy and suddenly everything seems rushed that left the viewers bewildered & dumbfounded, thus destroying the beautiful journey of the first 14 episodes. So I worry its gonna happen again with this HC3x. Obviously we all know Chief Hong has some issues when he mysteriously disappeared, then returned back to the hometown a few years later, but why didn’t the writer let the characters deal with his issue a few episodes ago? Is it a trend these days to wait until the last 2 episodes to turn a sweet heartwarming story into dramatic melo or a suspense thriller? Just like romcom DDSSLLS suddenly turn into a combo  melodrama of  AIMH & WS in the last 2 episodes, while IGTWTWF turn into suspense FOE in the last episode. And of cos there’s gonna be separation between the OTP at end of ep 15, just like almost all kdramas, only the be reconciled at the last 15 minutes of ep 16, if we’re lucky. Sometimes the leads reconcile in the last 10  seconds before the drama ended. I really hope the production team won’t rush the ending & ruin the whole drama. And I truly hope the writer would skip the OTP compulsory separation for this drama

• Like 5