spacer.png

usagi is back with some fact that ACGHK 2021 is back in business, but due to the airport is still locked down, I am not sure if some of the international cosplayers who are coming this year will be able to enter as well as the 21 day quarantine is enabled so there are some problems here, on you have to arrive in china stay there for 21 days before travelling to hong kong for the event and get another 21 quarantine, so yeah we do have some problem there... without residences there is a problem to come directly in so yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
「2021ACGHK同人區」現已接受報名!
日期:2021年7月23-26日 (五~一)
地點:香港會議展覽中心--與動漫節同場舉行
申請截止日期:6月5日 (六) 23:00
早鳥優惠:5月28日或之前申請,可享$200折扣優惠!
申請表格及詳情:https://reurl.cc/XegybD
歡迎各ACG愛好者參加, 一連4日於廣大觀眾前展示你的創作!
*名額有限,先到先得
*現階段無需繳付租金,待大會確實申請後才繳付
*如活動未能如期舉行,租金可退回或延至下一屆
如有任何查詢, 請whatsapp +852 9045 5451
或電郵至acghk.doujin@iesg.com.hk

Right now Doujin booth are open of registration, the date of the ending registration shouold be on June 5th 11PM HKT.
If there is anything you would like to know or understand please email or whatsapp the event holders or directly PM me and I'll try and get you some help or directly email them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hong Kong Brand Toy Association(HKBTA)首次參與年度盛事香港動漫電玩節ACGHK!  4款限品將於HKBTA展位內獨家發售,HKBTA展區內更有大型展品及多個香港玩具品牌參與。

HKBTA展位限定品:
● Herocross: MUSHIE《TOY STORY》15 cm REX (PARTY SAURUS) EXCLUSIVE VERSION
● Soap Studio: Tom and Jerry Burger Bust (Black Color Limited Edition)
● threezero: BERSERK Guts (Berserker Armor) Limited Edition

展位: Hall1, D23
日期: 7月23-26日

各位玩具迷要注意喇! HKBTA由多個香港玩具品牌組成,立刻follow 香港品牌玩具協會 Hong Kong Brand Toy Association Facebook專頁,一次過睇晒多個玩具品牌資訊。

=======
動漫節送你$5現場購票優惠!詳情請到: https://bit.ly/3jEfLNN

I will later come back and edit it with the pictures and translations!! on cell phone!!

as I am in the meeting right now, as part of the e-sports entertainment staff / media i would like to say that there will be new events that is hosted for all e-sport players as well as new discounts at the event and new front to font competitive games that is newly released in the APP store that is in Google Play and Apple App

UCOLLEX is a new community for people to share their online digital as well as online face to face trade that is held with Japan and USA digital art battle which is in connection work with Limits JP, there will be different music and art work shown as it's first launch will be held in ACGHK 2021, as well as Animca Brands that is a international INFT gaming brand around the world, 

Toyeast Limited is also the first company that would be coming into the ACGHK event as they would be showing different figures and mini car figures that is shown at the event hall as well as Mr Bean's items that would be sold at the event booth.

Main selling goods are Mr. Beans this year

for all cosplayers and online register and VIP entrance as well as onsite cosplayer registration, please know there is a time slot given to everyone as well as tickets on what time you should arrive and enter the cosplay changing room and all your personal item safe keep that is within the E1 Hall.

please be careful with photographers as the mask is still required in the event halls, if you need my help on the day of the event and is in Hong Kong please PM me directly

• 2 weeks later...

due to the goverment update on the amount of people allowed in the convention hall, from the 78% of fan entrance has now changed to 50% entrance for everyone who are going to the even on the 23rd / 26th July 2021.

please check up the date with the event holder's facebook page and the updates that would be done every 30 minutes after the event have started.

all cosplayers who have registered online and are unable to receive the email in gmail, please check your promotion / social / primary email as it would be in either one of them, not junkmail as it's normally sorted by your settling if gmail. if hotmail check junkmail or social media box.

spacer.png
currently standing outside the line from the MTR exit A5 to the event hall will take around 1 hour 30 minutes lining up time, for those who brought tickets on the APP and those who haven't brought tickets there are still sales in the OK Circle and 7-11 

yes, I lined up by mistake, so I can't escape but update this while i look like a fool sweating. lol
P.S if your buying tickets at the bottom of the expo hall, please know the lining up time is 55 minutes too ... bring water, towel and a fan!!!

now what i am saying is not a lie, not a fact but some issues we need to be careful with since there has been a few cases where young kids has passed out due to overheating and over the long wait up line since the map keeps changing every 2 to 3 hours so the entrance waiting time and line up time are not the same, just so the event holders know right now.

we have to have two lines one for the APP ticket holders and those who brought tickets and those who holds the VIP tickets please listen to the updates and follow the line up carefully.

SeeAudio - thank you David for taking his time out on explaining their wonderful new headphone that is the Hong Kong Summer edition Yume  sound monitor headphones, it’s design is beautiful and very creative and adorable design.

Yume Hong Kong Summer edition has a wonderful super smooth sound output and a very good and strong sound quality that has stable frequency, but recommendations from me!!! Thank you to See Audio for their wonderful work and design!!! 

everyone this is usagi, those who are lining outside the convention hall, please bring a fan and some water, the line up is currently longer than expect. stay hydrated and safe.

those that did the online cosplay changing room registration please line up in 3c hall immediately and have your letter and cosplay information on your phone prepared thank you for everyone’s cooperation!!

to everyone who arrived on the last day of ACGHK, me and all the event holders would like to thank you everyone for the support and coming to the event, although we did have a lot of problems due to the amount of people allowed in the convention hall and i should say mayor issues on the time arrangements for people who had VIP tickets that had to also line up and be in the heat for almost 2 to 3 hours for all these 4 days, I would like to show my gratitude to everyone and also apologize for a lot of commutation issues, we hope next year we will have better commutation and allow those who have brought the ticket in the APP and beforehand to have another way to enter the event. 

to all the 10 thousand fans and supporters coming to the event and all the expo workers and all the booth staff and managements and myself who was trapped in the line in day 1 <-don't ask how, i managed to escape but i saw the line and i know how long everyone waited and i am sorry. 

please know some rumors was released, but as the event holders and staff and all the booth management and workers we did have issues, please know we have issued refunds at the bottom of the ticket selling booth so please know we did try to settle things down, but we also regret we did not prepare for this mess very well. 

UsagI~

I am still half dead from the event, haha... and I'm back explaining my thoughts on this year's event and that is we did our best to handle a lot of issues this year and I really have to say that behind the stage me and all the other booth owners and manager was half dead by the third day, everyone was kind of expecting this to be a open enjoyment and have high hopes on fast sales, instead we had people lining outside for almost 2 to 4 hours... so i have to say we didn't prepare this well enough.

also a lot of road management was done pretty badly due to miscommunication and right now some of us still question who did did the commutation cause the line up shouldn't have take a circle around two streets.... from the event hall itself... but never mind, let's get this better next year.

• 1 month later...