spacer.png

usagi is back with some fact that ACGHK 2021 is back in business, but due to the airport is still locked down, I am not sure if some of the international cosplayers who are coming this year will be able to enter as well as the 21 day quarantine is enabled so there are some problems here, on you have to arrive in china stay there for 21 days before travelling to hong kong for the event and get another 21 quarantine, so yeah we do have some problem there... without residences there is a problem to come directly in so yeah.

spacer.pngspacer.png

original comic storyline competition, currently for hong kong resident and resident outside mainland china. deadline to sending document is on 2021/5/31 - HK Time 6PM 

• 2 weeks later...
「2021ACGHK同人區」現已接受報名!
日期:2021年7月23-26日 (五~一)
地點:香港會議展覽中心--與動漫節同場舉行
申請截止日期:6月5日 (六) 23:00
早鳥優惠:5月28日或之前申請,可享$200折扣優惠!
申請表格及詳情:https://reurl.cc/XegybD
歡迎各ACG愛好者參加, 一連4日於廣大觀眾前展示你的創作!
*名額有限,先到先得
*現階段無需繳付租金,待大會確實申請後才繳付
*如活動未能如期舉行,租金可退回或延至下一屆
如有任何查詢, 請whatsapp +852 9045 5451
或電郵至acghk.doujin@iesg.com.hk

Right now Doujin booth are open of registration, the date of the ending registration shouold be on June 5th 11PM HKT.
If there is anything you would like to know or understand please email or whatsapp the event holders or directly PM me and I'll try and get you some help or directly email them.
  • 2 weeks later...