[Drama 2021] The Road: The Tragedy of One, 더 로드: 1의 비극

larus

A LOT is happening. I still can’t draw a vivid line between all the clues we are given. But this week’s episodes gave us more and more clues in which, I admit, changed my mind. Let’s take it from the top. 

Can someone tell me who’s the guy in the driver seat when Detective Sim comes in? At this point, I’m very confused if detective Sim is one of SKT’s minion or if his intentions are to get dirts on him. As we can see, Sim got a phone call and said that he’ll take the case (assuming that it’s JY’s case), which means he was offered to lead it. I’m convinced that it was SKT who pulled the strings in involving Sim. 

ES’s royal the hill miniature is the one scene that disturbs me the most. This is the one major reason why I start to think that it might be ES who’s the mastermind. The moment she fixed the trees and also putting a car on her house’s carport, I got the sense of ES is ‘playing God’. It feels like ES has the control over the complex, just like how she’s in control over JH.

The junkyard scene when the guy said, “a middle aged woman came at midnight, she was quite beautiful,” my mind instantly thinks of ES. But then he confirmed that it’s SKT’s wife, which we know, that she came to a junkyard when the sun is up. Also, the junkyard guy’s facial expression shows that he’s lying too. 

A few clues from the night of JY’s murder:

-DP approached JY.

-JY and friends went to the white house. Both JY and YW came up to the second floor. Soon after, YW went home and his friends came back to the gala venue.

-SR and JW ran after JY while they’re high, resulting a car crash. 

-ES was looking for YW at the venue and thought that JH kidnapped YW after talking to the kids.

-ES went home to look for YW while SH looked for DP. The black out occurred at 10pm.

-The kidnapper called SH but he knew it’s not DP. But later on, kidnapper’s words are same as DP’s which means there was a bug in SH’s car. 

-The deadline was at 1am, but the kidnapper managed to answer SH’s question correctly. 

-Reporter tailed SH, got into a car crash involving JH and MD at 12:45am. 

-JY was covered in blood in assemblyman Hwang’s car. 

-JY’s shoe was left behind in a building while the other is still worn by him. But the shoe was later kept by Hwang’s aide. 

So here goes my new theory:

DP might intended the kidnapping of SH’s son as plan B, but he thought it’s JY because he saw how ES took care of JY before entering the gala venue. YW knew the mixed up but stayed silent instead. But then, we know that after DP approached them, the kids went to the white house and JY was still okay back then, so I’m sure DP didn’t hurt JY at all. Then SR and JW ran after JY because he saw the drugs, but JW hit the brake and bump into something—which most likely, was not JY. The one who hit JY might be Hwang because he too, was drunk driving.

•but what did YW witnessed that made him go blind and have memory loss?

•how did the kidnapper knew the right answer when he didn’t took YW? This means that the kidnapper was someone who knows YW pretty well.

In ep 7, it seems like YW overheard the threat made to SH at the night of the murder. YW was so shocked he fell to the floor. The question is, where was he? The white house or at SKT’s house? It is possible that YW knows who the kidnapper is and it might be someone from Seo’s household. 

Also, I want to point out that ES asked help from her father to look for SH, in which she said, “help me one more time.”

Now… what if… ES is not clueless like we thought she is. SKT have secret cameras all over the complex and ES might know about this. So ES asked SKT’s help to find YW. She hates that something happened out of her plan and once she knows YW’s safe, she took part in the kidnapping. 

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

what was in Nam-gu's trunk?  They way that scene was shot made it appear as though there was something suspicious in the trunk.  

I think he just couldn’t put JY’s portrait in his trunk, or the back passenger seat. He put JY beside him

because he considered the portrait to be JY. 

Someone asked whether JW is SKT’s son. I forgot where the post is. I don’t think he is. Because if JW is his biological son, SKT wouldn’t let him get arrested. I think there was some kind of deal between SKT and BKS resulting the adoption of JW. 

I might have to rethink about the theories and draw a literal line lol. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

“No amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future” 

This drama is ace. As viewers, we are so involved with finding and solving clues but through our own back seat sleuthing we also get involved with complex and sometimes twisted lives of the characters, their foibles, their aspirations and inspirations as well. 

These scenes show the moments Seo Ki Tae and Soo Hyun put down the guns which they pointed at each other at the very beginning of the series as they both realized that someone is orchestrating the events to make them fight and it is neither of them. 

1. Soo Hyun asked Sim who is it that brought the three of them Dong Pil, Detective Sim and himself together to be involved in the investigation of the illegal funds of Seo Ki Tae, the three of them who had history from the past and realized that the answer lies in where it all began. He went back to that place and stood by the river where he ruminated about his actions in the past. He realized then that he must stop running from the past and face it in the present squarely. For the moment, he abandoned his quest to be the newsman who will announce the existence of illegal slush funds of his father-in-law and the list of the beneficiaries. As soon as he let that go, the present moment opened to him. He realized on his way home that his father-in-law, the powerful Seo Ki Tae, was not the driver of the chaos that happened because of the announcement of the presence of slush funds. Then his tracer of Dong Pil’s phone lit up as someone who is in contact with the chairman. He followed the tracer and identified the person who stole Dong Pil’s phone and the infamous slush funds list, was Sera. He followed her secretly to her hiding place and found the infamous list. As he said to himself that Dong Pil and Joon Yeong did not deserve to die, he remembered a scene of Assembly man Hwang grabbing his collar and angrily threatening him. Hwang was threatened by the presence and exposure of the list since he was in it and he also knew that Seo Ki Tae, favors and wants Soo Hyun to enter politics which will push Hwang out of favor. That inspired Soo Hyun to find the driver of Hwang who had been holding the shoe of Joon Yeong in a bag, which led him to ask his junior reporters to find and investigate the car of Hwang. He never told Detective Sim who was frustrated that Soo Hyun was not telling him everything and not helping with the investigation, but he told Sim to inform Jung Wook that Sera had made a deal for herself abandoning him and Jun Wook will talk. It must have worked out because the next thing Sim does is have his detectives analyze Hwang’s car. Soo Hyun’s talk with Hwang’s driver led him to Sim’s desk with the evidence.  It seems that SH priorities has changed from revealing the slush funds to finding the murderers of JY, and Dong Pil. And like SKT is waiting for the source of the original slush fund to surface. I think that his gut feeling is already telling him who the culprit is. 

1. The scene of reflection of the hardened and wizened Seo Ki Tae is subtly deep. SKT and Moon Do were alone standing at the gun room and Seo Ki Tae asked Moon Do if he remembers the gun he used when he first went hunting and what happened after facing and encountering a startled boar with wild eyes. Moon Do said, you ran. Seo Ki Tae agreed that he immediately abandoned his gun and ran, that if he hesitated, he would have died and been eaten by the man called fate. Then he said that shooting is not the only answer. He told Moon Do that he determined that the owner, the source, the originator of the slush fund list is a tough guy, and he will surface. Three people are dead, 3 suspects appear but the real suspect will appear forgetting about the original plan, the slush fund. Because it is not about the slush fund, it is about revenge and Soo Hyun is now temporarily banned from his anchor position, therefore hindering the reveal of the slush funds. He turns around and asked Moon Do whom he should abandon first and Moon Do without hesitation says Director Baek Kyung Sook. Seo Ki Tae says to Moon Do that he gave a good answer then asked Moon Do if he is not attached to Baek Kyung Sook which Moon Do answers, he only did as he was ordered. Seo Ki Tae walks away, and the camera focuses on Moon Do’s face and expression. His facial expression is always inscrutable, but here, Moon Do’s face shows a subtle expression as if he was considering what Seo Ki Tae told him, that SKT is no longer interested about the slush funds because the source or the originator of the slush funds will abandon that route, but he will appear to execute some other form of revenge. Seo Ki Tae is giving a subtle warning, "bring it on". He will protect his own. So, we shall see who that could be and what he is going to do next. I am guessing someone who is close and knows about the family and people connected to the family and their past. I don’t think it is Jang Ho, although he is creative, he is a drug addict and too emotional. I also do not think that he has the stamina to kill a big man like Park Hwang. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

Something does not quite add up to me.

We are shown that Eun Soo and Soo Hyun cares a lot about each other.

In Ep 8, Soo Hyun acted like a jealous man who refuses to accept that his wife has betrayed him.  He would don’t let himself hear the explanation/confession of his wife.

He is trying to protect his wife.  He should know, at least on the surface, Jan Ho neither has the ability or the motive to kill these 3 people?  The only  thing Jan Ho cares about is his Eun Ho/Eun Soo.   Soo Hyun knows that Jan Ho doe snot care about his son, and he is just using his son as an excuse to get to Eun Soo.

On the other hand, his wife has the motivations  and what it takes to kill the 3 people, to “protect her family.” - the slush fund for his dad, the kid out of jealousy and the reporter for seeing things he should not see.

I think he is going after Jan Ho to protect his wife.  Like he was suppressing the truth to protect his mom when he was young.

On the question of Eun Soo, why does she want to maintain relationships with 2 men?

Her love and care for SH seems very genuine.   She knows that she has been caught lying multiple times by now but she is going out of her way to keep the relationship together.  What is odd is that she does not know very much about her husband, given how smart and perceptive she is.  Something not adding up.

She knows who JY really is.  Her dad too when they were watching the interview on TV.  She seems OK to let it goes, and I don’t see any signs of bitterness for the betrayal.  Perhaps she knows that it is one mistake and there may be extenuating circumstance to it.   

To me, her attitude towards Jan Ho is more out of pity and guilt.  She is not afraid of him, but is in total control of him.  Even Jon Ho said that she could use him.    She is not under a threat that she could not get rid of and she is probabaly not a victim in this relationship.  She is not in this against her will.    Why?  

Her father knows that she is seeing Jan Ho, but sees no irony when she said that she is the side of her husband, when it comes to the conflict between her father and husband in ep 1.

My working theory is that Eun Soo is really Eun Ho.  She feels indebted to Jan ho, but who she really loves is SH.  But why would she does this?  Anybody shares the same thoughts?

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

A couple of comments after watching ep 8.  I think I'm beginning to focus on irrelevant details, (lol) consequently, I'm no closer to figure out who killed the 3 people.  I found these scenes odd:

1.  ES met Jang Ho only to ask if Jang Ho told BSH about their affair?  Why couldn't she call to ask?  Too much running around for me:lol:

2.  When BSH was in ES's office waiting for her, why did he see Eun Ho?  I think he downed more pills after seeing her.  

3.  NOt related to ep 8, but who is the mole in Det Shim's team?

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

I just did a re-watch of 8 and I am re-evaluating Jang Ho. When ES and Jang Ho were at the hotel and ES fell asleep, Jang Ho turned off her phone when he saw Soo Hyun was calling. When ES woke up and saw that Soo Hyun had called, she rushed off the hotel. She saw a taxi and took the ride as she could not wait for the valet to bring her car over. So the car was left in the hotel's garage. The hotel called Soo Hyun who went to pick up the car but before driving off with the car, he looked at the recorder and heard the conversation between ES and Jang Ho. Jang ho asked ES to drive and drop him off at a certain address and the location and exact house where Jang Ho was dropped off was recorded. Soo Hyun took the recorder and left the car at the hotel garage. Soo Hyun following the recorder's directions found the exact address which belonged to Ham Pil Sook. There was an auto insurance claim form addressed to Ham Pil Sook who was the other driver of the car in the car accident with reporter Park. Reporter Park is shown as the beneficiary from the auto insurance. The house seem to be neglected and mail piled high. Jang Ho's picture is in the insurance claim together with the picture of the colliding cars. Where is Ham Pil Sook and why did Jang Ho go to that address. Did he kill Ham Pil Sook as well as reporter Park because of the recording in their black boxes? Is Jang Ho just pretending to be dominated by ES or is she being gaslighted? It seems that he is using the poor me act just to control ES. 

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

1.  ES met Jang Ho only to ask if Jang Ho told BSH about their affair?  Why couldn't she call to ask?  Too much running around for me:lol:

ES is panicking and wants to make sure that Jang Ho still doing what she asked him to do, as Jang Ho is becoming more uncontrollable and she thinks talking to him personally will calm him down. She was wrong. He followed her to her house and he had called HS to let him know. That is why SH said to ES when she arrived home, "your relative is visiting". Jang Ho is now showing his true colors

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:37 PM, lebeaucouple said:

Who is Han Pi shiok?

I re-watched from episode1  (I know, am nuts about this drama) but Han Pik Sul is the woman who was the owner of the car that crushed with Reporter Park's car and described by the auto insurance agent as a sophisticated lady. Reporter Park was confused because he was very sure that the  driver of the other car was a man and not a woman. And he is a reporter so he must have found out the identity of Han Pil Suk and one reason why he died. And if that sophisticated lady is Eeon Seo then she is really being used by Jang Ho or just a my specs here that the sophisticated lady could be someone no one thinks about at all like Seo Yeong??? 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

On 8/27/2021 at 5:00 PM, lebeaucouple said:

Until now, we do not have much information on ES backstory.

There may be some possibilities that made her started affair with Jang Ho.

1. Besides the normal woman/wife's needs and wants, Jang Ho gave her all the immediate attention and care when she needed someone to be with her, while Soo Hyun did not spend so much with her. He was too focus on his career. They both lack of sincere and open communications for quite some time, I felt that they were very distant, hiding many secrets for a long time. The biggest problem for a couple that run into affair is highly due to this reason. She could have opened up to him long ago, but she did not. (otherwise we won't be any drama to watch, hahaha :lol:)
  2. ES and EH are twin sisters, we did not have much info on EH. For EH's death, could it be caused by ES (either by intentionally or accidentally, no one knows?) and that may be the reason she insisted to take care of their son because she was full of remorseful when seeing Jang ho. She pitied little Yeon Woo and Jang Ho when their mother and wife not around.
  3. Another possible reason is ES found out Soo Hyun had affair with her friend, SY and that triggered her mixed emotions that full of insecurity, a mixed feeling of anger, jealousy and sadness, which lead her to make use of Jang Ho who was mentally crazy over her and always "stand by" for her as you could see in the past EP. 

ES had internal struggling, she knew that she was not supposed to meet Jangho at the hotel, but she just couldn't refuse him because she was insecure and she couldn't turn to any good friend for help because of her rich family background. Scandal is a taboo for the rich. She kept telling Jang ho to "keep their promise", so what kind of promise between them?

As of now, we do not know what happened on that night about the kidnapping of JY which may involve ES and Jangho too.

@WillowTree

I did have the same thoughts as yours, regarding the relationship between JH and ES. (pls see above on my comment posted earlier) - my evaluation is simply based on a normal woman's behaviour (mostly due to insecurities) but because this is a mysterious murder case, everything becomes possible, it leaves us many opportunities for exploring.

@lila21 - I like your bold ideas and speculations. Your description of JH turn up to be a person who could manipulate ES easily. Perhaps, you are right. The insurance company snapshot the photo of JH's presence during the car accident.

Sometimes, we need to have the concept of reverse thinking or paradigm shift to solve the murder case... a good attempt, chingu :D

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@lila21 Chingu, I am still trying to figure out the relationship between Jang Ho and Eun Soo. Who has the upper hand? I am not too sure. What I really think is, Jang Ho must be having the upper hand here. We do know there is a promise between them, not sure what it is, but, from what I remember, Eun Soo asked Jang Ho to keep the promise more than once. This already means he has got some upper hand here. 

Another thing I see is, we usually see Eun Soo being disgusted when she is around Jang Ho. Of course it could be all about his whole "Eun Ho" act. She feels guilty most of the time (or so it seems to me). Also, she had told Jang Ho to wait until Yeon Woo gets better, but still we saw her end up with him, and that was the first time they speak about promise. 

At the same time, we do see Jang Ho getting bolder. He comes and very openly hints Soo Hyun about his affair with Eun Soo. If not for Soo Hyun stopping her, she would have actually confessed it to him. 

15 hours ago, WillowTree said:

Her father knows that she is seeing Jan Ho, but sees no irony when she said that she is the side of her husband, when it comes to the conflict between her father and husband in ep 1.

He definitely knows, in the 6th episode, he did ask her if everything was fine on her side, and then went on to say "Make sure no news doesn't come back to bite you". I believe he definitely was hinting towards her affair. 

@WillowTree Chingu, I do agree that Eun Soo seemed genuinely worried about Soo Hyun. Especially after she came to know he wasn't fine for some days as CSY told her, and she thought maybe he was really suspicious of her affair there, which led him to go for the extreme step. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sleepy Owl  & @lila21  Finally caught up till Ep8

I am confused between Eun Ho/Eun Soo and Jang Ho and how they are related.

Is Yeon Woo the biological son of Eun Soo or Eun Ho ?

Jang Ho seems like he needs psychiatric help like Soo Hyun, mentally not stable.

Seems Eun Soo really cares about Soo Hyun when he goes missing but does she really loves him is another question.

Chairman Seo knows every bits and pcs of what's happening, imagine having hidden cameras around Royal Hill :scream:

Strangely, how did Choi Se Ra gets hold of the original copy...this puzzle me.

Chief Kwon is she having relationship with Choi Seo Young... both seems close and intimate.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Strangely, how did Choi Se Ra gets hold of the original copy...this puzzle me.

Chief Kwon is she having relationship with Choi Seo Young... both seems close and intimate.

About Choi Sera, is not revealed how she stole it and I am guessing here.... Hwang killed Dong Pil and stole the original. Dong Pil was already hurt from being hit by Moon Do and his guys, he fell unto a ditch and ran. Hwang took advantage, killed him before Moon Do could find Dong Pil, put him in his car, composed the suicide note, and stole the "list", kidnapped JY and got into an accident with the drugged Jung Wook and Sera who it seemed was sober. During the accident, there was chaos and Sera who had listened to TV and knew the importance of the list, stole the it from Hwang. I am not an expert on the law, but if Hwang gets convicted for kidnapping, child abuse and murder of Joon Yeong then Sera and Jung Wook might also be convicted as accessory to the crime committed by Hwang for not reporting the crime.

About Chief Kwon and Choi Seo Young, I don't know what episode you are in, but there is an episode that answers your question. Seo Young is ambitious and will do what it takes to get her what she wants. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Eps 7-8 was great for me. I got the suspense and some plot twists made me really shocking.

- Like how Choi Sera get the original evidence and also Yoon dongpil's handphone, and how dare she was trying to make a deal with Chairman Seo. I think what were Sera and Jungwook did and saw on the night of kidnapping day will be the key of all the crime puzzle.

- We have three murder mystery which I think Choi Junyoung's murderer is different with Yoon dongpil and Reporter Park's murderer. Park's murderer must be an adult male since seems Park put on a fight before he died.

- I don't think Assemblyman Hwang is Junyoung's killer but my guess he was hit the boy and put him on his car, but another kidnapped Jun young and killed him.

- Still don't know how to connect Oh Jangho with Reporter Park.

- What is past connection between Baek Soohyun and Chairman Seo Kitae?? I don't think the man in the hut was Chairman Seo, but maybe the murder of the girl has some dots with the chairman.

- My bad not recognize in eps 3 or 4 when Oh Jangho was playing the film of him with Seo Eunho - the twin of Seo Eunsoo. Yoon Seah looks different with short hair. According to the novel, Eunho was died when giving birth of his son (Yeon woo).

Next eps seems thrilling with Director Baek's press conference and also Assemblyman Hwang's arrest make chaos with news reporters all around. Hope we get another secrets reveal since the drama is near to the ending.

Don't mind about the rating but it's stable on around 2%. This kind of heavy drama is not everyone's cup of tea, i think.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

For one thing, we might be given a clue who Han Pil Suk is the woman who was in the auto insurance claim of Reporter Park who had told Seo Young when she went to see him, that if he tells Seo Ki Tae what he knows or evidence of what he knows that Seo Ki Tae will buy him a TV station and make him the head of that station. He was naïve to think that. Where did Dong Pil get the slush fund list or from whom? How is all these connected to the past? Who is the one pulling all the strings? Seo Ki Tae is no longer so interested in going after list because he is confident that the source of the list will soon surface and SH for the same reason did not go to the station to anchor the news even though he had the list and endure being ridiculed in the news because he looking for the person who is the mastermind. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Ji Jin Hee And Yoon Se Ah’s Marriage Begins To Fall Apart After Her Affair Is Revealed In “The Road: The Tragedy Of One”

227662e6f0474a7ca4b3ea2dc665537b.jpeg?s=

Sep 1, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s “The Road: The Tragedy of One” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

“The Road: The Tragedy of One” is a mystery drama about a tragic incident that takes place one night in the pouring rain—and the silence and cover-up that ensue, giving rise to many entangled secrets and leaving further tragedies in their wake.

Spoilers

Previously on “The Road: The Tragedy of One,” Baek Soo Hyun (played by Ji Jin Hee) began to suspect that there was something going on between his wife Seo Eun Soo (Yoon Se Ah) and her late sister’s widower Oh Jang Ho (Kang Sung Min). When Oh Jang Ho—the biological father of their adopted son Yeon Woo—unexpectedly came to see them at their house, Seo Eun Soo confessed that she’d secretly met Oh Jang Ho several times in the past so that he could see his son.

However, when Seo Eun Soo began to explain what had happened after that, Baek Soo Hyun quickly cut her off, awkwardly insisting that she had done the right thing as Yeon Woo’s mom and making it clear that he didn’t want to hear anymore. Even with the truth right before his eyes and within his grasp, Baek Soo Hyun chose to turn away from it and remain in denial.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, it appears that Baek Soo Hyun’s attempts to remain in the dark ultimately prove futile. Despite his best efforts to keep his marriage the way it was, undeniable cracks have formed in their relationship, and things are visibly changed in the new photos of a tense moment between the couple.

As Baek Soo Hyun hands something to Seo Eun Soo with a pained expression, Seo Eun Soo looks back at him with a sorrowful but slightly distant gaze. As he then turns to walk away from her, there is a profound sense of emptiness visible on his face, piquing viewers’ curiosity as to what their exchange could have been about.

Ji-Jin-Hee.jpeg

In another set of stills, Seo Eun Soo is visibly shaken by an unexpected encounter at the hospital with Oh Jang Ho’s girlfriend Lee Mi Do (played by Son Yeo Eun).

Although Seo Eun Soo tries to quickly walk past Lee Mi Do, the other woman stops and turns back, suggesting that she has sensed someone’s presence.

Yoon-Se-Ah-2.jpeg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1486722wpp/ji-jin-hee-and-yoon-se-ahs-marriage-begins-to-fall-apart-after-her-affair-is-revealed-in-the-road-the-tragedy-of-one

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

No subs yet, but if you are going to shoot the man your wife is having an affair with, shoot him where it hurts no? Jang Ho was able to stand up so it was just a flesh wound and not a bone. Because if his bones got shot they would have been shattered and Jang Ho would not have been able to stand up. Or at least make him a "eunuch" no???

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

We have been focusing too much on Oh Jang ho and Eun Soo, i think Choi Nam-Kyu is another highly suspect involving in the kidnapping because he always felt remorseful about his son, JY, full of guilt. He might have known JY is not his son long ago. 

The blind girl, who is not blind, might have something linked to the old murder case, the school girl who got killed and dumped into the river.

All characters have their own agenda and conspiracy theories. Waiting to close the loops...3 more EP to go :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

It seems that the lives of everyone living at Royal Hill will be scrutinized and the dirty laundry that SKT did not want to be aired at the beginning of the series. Seo and Soo are now in a state of undeclared temporary truce as they realize that someone is moving them about like chess pieces, leading them to confront an unresolved past. The 2 children Yeon Woo and Joon Young are the victims of the crimes and neglect of their parents especially Joon Young. She has an ambitious needy mother, Seo Young who is uncaring and negligent. During the event in ep 1 she just left her son sitting alone until Yeon Woo spotted him and invited him along to the playroom. She gave her son sleeping pills when he complained of sleeplessness. It showed in autopsy. She thinks that throwing away the med bottles, she will not be found out. Doctors nowadays prescribe online, they don't use prescription pads anymore. The drugstores and insurance companies have those prescriptions, it can be traced. The father, Mr. Choi also did not give enough attention either. JY was a neglected child and to die so painfully and both parents seem not to be interested and finding how he died or who did the crime. YW's parents seem to care for him very much but each have problems with their marriage that they seem not to want to resolve or want to face. Both had affairs and the time he needed his parents when he was going through PTDS, they were not around. They moved him at grandpa's house and left him there. Poor kid has nightmares and still can't see and he has to face his nightmares alone. I hope we get resolutions for the sake of both children.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1