Recent Wonbin Picture

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vietgirl604

Oh wow, he's so buff now..?!?! It's hot on him though...but he's almost getting TOO big. But damn, WonBin's always fine as ever.

:)vietgirl604

okay for all the girls who don't really like big buff bodies (even wonbin's body is pretty even its not even like those big bodybuilders) can you please elaborate why it really turns you off .. i see even some guys with like built bodies that even close to thsoe digusting big bodybuilders.. some girls still said tis too big for them.. why does it turn you off.....

Guest pel1300

okay for all the girls who don't really like big buff bodies (even wonbin's body is pretty even its not even like those big bodybuilders) can you please elaborate why it really turns you off .. i see even some guys with like built bodies that even close to thsoe digusting big bodybuilders.. some girls still said tis too big for them.. why does it turn you off.....

I wouldn't listen to them...if they think this pic is "OMGZ GROSS!" then they must be in middle school or something.

Archived