Recent Wonbin Picture

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest royal_sushi_grl

yeah, i know. i was like is that really a recent pic? but i don't know. havent pdate him for a long time ever since he went to the military. ^^;

This is not that recent though..

Like, almost 2 years ago..

Guest pel1300

You guys obviously haven't ever been inside a gym before.

He is in process of CURLING A BARBELL in that pics, of course his arms will appear bigger.

So chill out, the pic is meant to make him look as buff as possible. The combination of the sweat, lighting, his tanned skin, and the fact that he is lifting a barbell - which makes the muscles bulge, duh. The combination of all this makes him look like hes buff.

Trust me, Won Bin still looks slim as ever.

You guys obviously haven't ever been inside a gym before.

He is in process of CURLING A BARBELL in that pics, of course his arms will appear bigger.

So chill out, the pic is meant to make him look as buff as possible. The combination of the sweat, lighting, his tanned skin, and the fact that he is lifting a barbell - which makes the muscles bulge, duh. The combination of all this makes him look like hes buff.

Trust me, Won Bin still looks slim as ever.

Exactly... I was laughing at all these weird comments. :blink:

He's NOT bulky or huge like everyone is saying. He's kinda muscular, but slim/toned... nowhere near "huge." -_-

AND these are not recent pictures. There was a topic that showed Won Bin jogging with the same beanie and shirt... so I'm assuming those pictures are from the same time...

13 year old girls are funny. <3

Archived