EVENT: Tweak my oppa! - COMPETITION

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

COMPETITION - "Tweak my oppa!"   - enter our competition and win prizes! -   We are organizing a photo editing (aka "photoshopping") contest. Just tweak a picture of your fav

Jang Hyuk Oppa, what are you looking at?          Fated to love you in the train to Macau?

I can't stop laughing looking at this pic, it is so creative, funny and edited so cleanly    I am loving it, Great job Chingu      Chingu, I am looking forward to your post 

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I don't know how to do it .. but it's okay if this is not in any of the 3 categories.  Just for fun -- this for you @partyon :D

This is so cute @Min2206 sweetie :cutekitty: This will go into category 1: Tweak my oppa. Yay! :yay:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2
22 minutes ago, partyon said:

This is so cute @Min2206 sweetie  This will go into category 1: Tweak my oppa. Yay! 

oooh thanks @partyon  I am not for the competition, no worries, just wanna join the event.
I was looking at LMH but could not find any - somehow Zoppa has that comical look, something I could do which was so impromptu. 

:blush:

• Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, partyon said:

I apologize to Hyun Bin in advance. 

Shouldn't you also apologize Ha Jin Won for replacing her with the suitcase, Noona :loolz:

@Min2206 its great to have you participate in the event, that image looks too funny :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

For fun I will enter pervert category oops I mean tweak my oppa -  because I feel better my twin @partyon :mrgreen::yum:

~#Oh my kind of ladylord :D

So twin, we don't have a pervert category, but we're happy to set one up for you if needed. :joy:

PS. Welcome back, I missed you! :smooches3:

• LOL 8

So twin, we don't have a pervert category, but we're happy to set one up for you if needed. :joy:

may twin , open shawarma shop for me next pervert category I need to use all the abs steak to earn living :Pandabulous: 

# don’t tell me what you saw , tell me what we having for dinner 

Yz7Ad0z.gif

few 15 episodes later  :tounge_wink:

QlERMsk.gif

~ Iove/ hate relationship :mrgreen:

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

What smart girls o when they see truck of doom :yum:

Awesome pic. I am laughing here, twin. :loolz:We will include this one in Category 3.

Are you still planning on submitting a picture for Category 1: Tweak My Oppa? You have a little less than 2 hours until the deadline.

running late out of time GIF by Captain Obvious

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

Cat_1 Legend of FuYao/TMPBs (Ye Hua decided to hop fandoms)

166369861_10105735944104063_322697184701

Cat 2 Eternal Love of the Dream, important loves

165804584_10105735944343583_544403187951

Cat 2 Eternal Love of the Dream Happiness

165796369_10105735944318633_765876153987

Cat 2 Duolou Continent/The Untamed.  Uh..oh Lan Zhan is jealous!

Spoiler

165652496_10105735944024223_906630082211

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Awesome pic. I am laughing here, twin. We will include this one in Category 3.

Are you still planning on submitting a picture for Category 1: Tweak My Oppa? You have a little less than 2 hours until the deadline.

If I tweak my oppa they will naked :joy: so I will try my luck in other categories my twin

that my entry on change poster 
Our king can’t stand see his queen uncomfortable setting on hard surface  lol 

az7wmda.jpg

~ # Come into my lap darling :D
GaL2WOI.jpg
  • LOL 8

The deadline has been reached, and we will not be allowing any more submissions.

Bike Cycling GIF by Team Cofidis - #CofidisMyTeam

Thank you all for your wonderful pictures. :Megathanks:

Most of you who created several pictures for Category 1 and 2 have been contacted personally, but we'd like to re-iterate the next steps here.

For the vote, we will be allowing:

Category 1: max 2 pictures/person

Category 2: 1 picture/person

Category 3: No limitations

This is due to technical limitations in the platform's poll functionality.

In case you haven't already let us know which pictures you would like to include in the poll, please let us know asap either by PM or by tagging us here. Also, if you forgot to give your work a name, please do so now!

We would like to kick off the poll tomorrow (Monday), so in case we don't hear back from you, we EOs will have to pick the picture we deem as the best / most suitable.

This notice concerns the people who submitted multiple pictures in Cat1 and/or Cat2:

@azureblue7 @Rogue85 @frozentundra @louie_999@JJS's Fan-atics@Gretule @Combsmania @k8telyn @Romulan

Also, twin @Abs_ triggered I am not fully clear on which pictures you want included in the poll. :joy: As far as I can tell you have one pic for Category 3, but you might have multiple pics for Category 2. In case we don't hear back from you, we will choose LMH. :joy:

For @joccu @kokodus @gm4queen @Min2206@ibru @nrllee no action will be required from you, unless you forgot to give your picture a name. In that case, please give it a name. :kiss_wink:

Thank you for your help!

Dog Thank You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Thank you so much @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl chingus for organizing this oppastic event for us. :D Yes, I just submitted 1 photo per 1 category! Don't have much time to edit multiple photos. But anything for my favorite Daniel here. :heart: And can't wait for the poll tomorrow!!!

Are contestants allowed to vote for each other on the poll, guys??! :) That's all I want to know. All ready!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2
10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Are contestants allowed to vote for each other on the poll, guys??! :) That's all I want to know. All ready!!!!

Yes definitely! Contestants are allowed to vote for themselves and/or for each other in the poll!

Today, we EOs will decide on the rest of the voting rules. We want to make sure the voting is fair for everyone who is competing for a prize. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
50 minutes ago, partyon said:

For the vote, we will be allowing:

Category 1: max 2 pictures/person

Category 2: 1 picture/person

Category 3: No limitations

For @joccu @kokodus @gm4queen @Min2206@ibru @nrllee no action will be required from you, unless you forgot to give your picture a name. In that case, please give it a name. :kiss_wink:

Thank you for your help!

Once again , thank you to @partyon  @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl for giving us this FUN OPPA-TWEAKING event! 

Since you said that my entry is qualified for Category 1,  I have only one submission.

The name of the picture is 

My "Dumpling" Zoppa

reason because I like to eat dumplings ... hehe

Spoiler

giphy.gif

and I prefer @Sleepy Owl 's one
Hilarious Kitty GIFs | Tenor

• LOL 6
  • Love 2