EVENT: Tweak my oppa! - COMPETITION

So many great pictures ! Thank you all! :dorakiss:

Seeing how great you guys are with photo editing, I don't know if I dare share my picture for Category 2. :joy: But I will anyways, because bad photo shopping is just too funny. :loolz:

723.jpg

cr. to owner (not me!)

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

COMPETITION - "Tweak my oppa!"   - enter our competition and win prizes! -   We are organizing a photo editing (aka "photoshopping") contest. Just tweak a picture of your fav

Jang Hyuk Oppa, what are you looking at?          Fated to love you in the train to Macau?

I can't stop laughing looking at this pic, it is so creative, funny and edited so cleanly    I am loving it, Great job Chingu      Chingu, I am looking forward to your post 

12 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Category 2: Ship 

IKSONG ship WILL DO reach its destiny.:joy:

Wait, there is a Flower Garden ship as well? I only know of Winter Garden because of Ms. Koko @kokodus :joy:

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Seeing how great you guys are with photo editing, I don't know if I dare share my picture for Category 2. :joy:

Ha ha ha chingu!!! :joy: It's really funny!! But I don't see any human oppa here! So who is your oppa in the pic??! Shark oppa or dinosaur oppa??!! :mrgreen::joy::scream: I better go with dinosaur oppa. He is so tall, you know!!! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha chingu!!! :joy: It's really funny!! But I don't see any human oppa here! So who is your oppa in the pic??! Shark oppa or dinosaur oppa??!! :mrgreen::joy::scream: I better go with dinosaur oppa. He is so tall, you know!!! :D

No, no.... I didn't make this picture. :D  I just found it on the internet using the search words: bad photoshop. :D

I am still working on my Category 2 picture.

Please look forward to it! :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@partyonyes there is a flowergarden ship and it is a Rare one , I don't wanna say anything more but just wish more Hospital Playlist watchers to see this poster, they will surely understand what I did here:joy:.

@gm4queen yes I also wanna go with dinosaur oppa ,he is looking so savage here:joy:. Not sure why he needed ammunition though ,just his entry is enough to terrorise , isn't it?:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Category 2: Ship 

IKSONG ship WILL DO reach its destiny.:joy:

@partyonI don't consider flowergarden as a ship. Thats why I don't talk about it. LOL. If the scriptwriters come to know that a group of people are shipping Songhwa and Jeong won, I think they will probably hang themselves. LOLOL 

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

Someone called?  Reporting for duty.  Proud FlowerGardener.  :hooray2:

@partyon.  Netflix did it for me.  I didn’t even need to ask. :lol:

EDIT :  Title - A wedding awaits. (category 2?)

spacer.png

• LOL 9
15 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Someone called?  Reporting for duty.  Proud FlowerGardener. 

@partyon.  Netflix did it for me.  I didn’t even need to ask. :lol:

Wow, more submissions! Thank you chingu! :dorakiss:

General note from the Event Organizers:

Guys, feel free to continue to submit edited pictures of your ships on this thread, but let's be mindful of all ships here. Let's keep in mind that no one's ship is better than another person's. :kiss_wink:

We don't want to see this here, ok? :joy:

Naval Battle Navy GIF by World of Warships

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

I really love to ship this two Choi Daniel And Lee Ji Ahspacer.png. First because i really love Lee Ji Ah, even her character in The Ghost Detective is really a bad ghost. But i love to share my latest movie poster. Category 2/ i ship Lee Ji Ah and Choi Daniel and i called it Third Eye

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3
18 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

I really love to ship this two Choi Daniel And Lee Ji Ah

OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: You did it!!! This is really unexpected darling!!! But so sweet at the sane time. They look so cute together!!! And the title is more than perfect for this couple! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

A story, split between categories 1 (tweak my oppa) and 2 (the ship one):

Will the student sleeping in the corner please WAKE UP? There is a literature test tomorrow morning. Which you might want to pass if you ever want to BECOME AN EDITOR, ahem.

(This is 1. tweak my oppa) (Romance is a Bonus Book + School 2013)

JS-prof-and-student.jpg

These next two references may be a bit too old for some drama watchers but it's part of the same story (call it category 2, or whichever one is about your ship). Anyway...Go Nam Soon found a reason to wake up in class (My Boss, My Teacher + School 2013):

schoolx2-WM.jpg

And now he's got a tutor. (Brilliant Legacy + High Kick 3) (category 2, the ship one) 

hk-bl-WMfull.jpg

Which seems to have worked out well, as he really DID grow up to promote Korean literature! (Back to category 1, tweak my oppa) (RIABB + real-life collaboration between LJS and poet Na Tae Joo):

Spoiler

CEH-NTJ-WM.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

It's your last chance to submit a picture for the competition. We're only about 24 hours away from the deadline. Don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

I will be working today on my category 2 pic. It's gonna be awful. :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hello everyone!!!

Thanks a lot @partyon chingu for the reminder. I almost forgot to submit my last entry to the competition. :D

Category 3 - Tweak the picture below

Hey lady, you running woman!!

Ha ha.. There it is! :D Jang Nara with dinosaur oppa & her own snail oppa. 

164955669_2781905475454314_2120461120499

Can't wait for the final results!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 2

Alright, I finally did it. :sweatingbullets:

Category 2 - Tweak a drama poster

Obviously this is a modified Secret Garden poster. I call this one:

Binnie Poppins (aka Modern Day Mary Poppins)

mp2.png

cr. @partyon

I apologize to Hyun Bin in advance. :sweats:

• LOL 8