Jump to content

[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살


larus
 Share

Recommended Posts

ET was evil in his past life too...he killed his brother and blamed lady bulgasal in front of his father and all because father loved his brother more and i think  wanted his brother to be the heir...seems HE did not trust ET or was disappointed

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, rocher22 said:

 

хм... нет, не может быть, чтобы Инопланетянин был отцом ее ребенка...  :не уверен:

 

Can bulgasari have children?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote embedded tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haven't watched the new ep yet. But whatever it may be, Eul Tae was obviously evil since the very beginning. Sang Woon had a tragic life from the beginning as well. Can't wait to know what truly happened 1000 years ago.

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah. I think this is all gaslighting and red herrings from the writer because either the writer still doesn't know where he or she wants to go so is making it up as it goes along. If the writer is not making up as it goes along, I believe that Lady Bulgasal is Everything evil that is being claimed.

 

 

I think this drama will be disappointing in the end just like Alice was because I really think the writer is making it up as he's going along even if this was pre-taped.

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

ET was evil in his past life too...he killed his brother and blamed lady bulgasal in front of his father and all because father loved his brother more and i think  wanted his brother to be the heir...seems HE did not trust ET or was disappointed

Didn't Lady Bulgasal put him under a spell which caused him to kill his own brother?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Didn't Lady Bulgasal us all put him under a spell which caused him to kill his own brother?

no he hated his brother...their father loved him more...they did not share the same mom

 

 

I also wonder what is Eul Tae's connection to Hwal. He appears to have a strange obsession with him.Could he  be his brother ?The brother he killed

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm crying a bucket for this episode tonight. Finally we confirmed Do Yoon is A Chan. I can see how he bond with is mother when he is lost. I hope the preview don't deceived us!

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today we had 1 surprising twist and 2 confirmations.

The twist - ET was human and not originally a monster-bulgasal.

First confirmation - detective’s sister was really SU. 

Second confirmation - the boy is Hwal's son from previous life. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

Today we had 1 surprising twist and 2 confirmations.

The twist - ET was human and not originally a monster-bulgasal.

First confirmation - detective’s sister was really SU. 

Second confirmation - the boy is Hwal's son from previous life. 

 

:o On what timeline it's  mentioned??! @ninaanin

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Yeah. I think this is all gaslighting and red herrings from the writer because either the writer still doesn't know where he or she wants to go so is making it up as it goes along. If the writer is not making up as it goes along, I believe that Lady Bulgasal is Everything evil that is being claimed.

I think this drama will be disappointing in the end just like Alice was because I really think the writer is making it up as he's going along even if this was pre-taped.

Didn't Lady Bulgasal us all put him under a spell which caused him to kill his own brother?

Did u watch it without sub? Eul Tae killed his brother and there were 2 witnesses that saw it, that's why he was going to killed these 2 witnesses but the lady bulgasal prevented it.

 

@RobinM I think the still is for tomorrow when She is hiding in a room. However from what I observe, the still usually is not that accurate or kind exaggerate from the actual scene. 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

52 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Yeah. I think this is all gaslighting and red herrings from the writer because either the writer still doesn't know where he or she wants to go so is making it up as it goes along. If the writer is not making up as it goes along, I believe that Lady Bulgasal is Everything evil that is being claimed.

 

 

I think this drama will be disappointing in the end just like Alice was because I really think the writer is making it up as he's going along even if this was pre-taped.

Didn't Lady Bulgasal us all put him under a spell which caused him to kill his own brother?

Nope. ET did it on his own because he was jealous of his brother. 

 

I don't think the story is especially well told, but I don't think the writers are making it up as they go along. They've set out the rules of the universe, like characters generally being the same as they were in past lives. We've seen Lady Bulgasal saving someone at least twice now. Sang-un is a good person and her twin seemed to try to keep people safe from ET. I really don't think Lady Bulgasal was evil. 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, illay said:

:o On what timeline it's  mentioned??! @ninaanin

@illay timeline 1975. It's a bit too early from the fire in 1970, she was mayby 4 years old. but it is clear to me that she is SU. The father was a monster reincarnated as human and he was after his daughter, he said he did smelled the scent, and we know that it is always Hwal’s soul scent. And, before she did faint, she said it was bulgasal who was after them. IMO, it is obvious that she was SU or SY.

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, qynn said:

 

Nope. ET did it on his own because he was jealous of his brother. 

 

I don't think the story is especially well told, but I don't think the writers are making it up as they go along. They've set out the rules of the universe, like characters generally being the same as they were in past lives. We've seen Lady Bulgasal saving someone at least twice now. Sang-un is a good person and her twin seemed to try to keep people safe from ET. I really don't think Lady Bulgasal was evil. 

I just got through watching the episode and I didn't see him say he was jealous of his brother or anything like that. I can go back and watch it,  but that is not what I think played out on my television screen. His father was planning on abandoning him because he got sick after his mother died and coughed up blood. Then he complimented his second son and have his second son was like him in every way. Jealous of his brother? No. Angry at his daddy ? Yes.

ET was likely possessed and there's a reason why he has a deep hatred of Lady Bulgasal. Just like I knew blonde was that Hwal's kid and many people was denying it on this thread, is the way or the same Instinct I have about her. I think that's the most logical conclusion which draws the viewers in and also causes Hwal to the let his guard down eventually for the same thing to happen again 600 years ago. When her memory comes back the good girl act is going out the window. Mark me.

4 hours ago, andy78 said:

no he hated his brother...their father loved him more...they did not share the same mom

 

 

I also wonder what is Eul Tae's connection to Hwal. He appears to have a strange obsession with him?Could he  be his brother ?The brother he killed

That is not what was shown. What was shown was him overhearing his father's coming session about letting his second son succeed him and that he had went crazy and was sick by vomiting blood ever since his mother died. His father then brag that his second son is like him in every way. No he didn't hate his brother. He really hated his father for his father talking about him the way he did. He talked about him as if he was defective and you see that insecurity in ET. I wouldn't be surprised if Hwal was his brother that he killed.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I just got through watching the episode and I didn't see him say he was jealous of his brother or anything like that. I can go back and watch it,  but that is not what I think play it out on my television screen. Just like I knew blonde was that boys kid and everybody was denying it on this thread, is the way do the same Instinct I have about her. I think that's the most logical conclusion which draws the viewers in and also causes Hwal to the let his guard down eventually for the same thing to happen again 600 years ago. When her memory comes back the good girl act is going out the window. Mark me.

He eavesdropped his Father when talking to his subordinate about How He will just bring his other son since Eul Tae was always sick. The father also boasted a lot his other son that's why Eul tae became jealous and next it's shown that He killed his brother.

 

Almost everyone on this thread are sure that the blonde kid is A-chan. It' must be another thread you are referring.:o

  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And you can Mark me Sang Un the human will kill or sacrifice herself before the people she loves are hurt. If she knows she is possessed or subconsciously hiding the evil one she won’t want to live like that and fight it till end.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, illay said:

He eavesdropped his Father when talking to his subordinate about How He will just bring his other son since Eul Tae was always sick. The father also boasted a lot his other son that's why Eul tae became jealous and next it's shown that He killed his brother.

 

Almost everyone on this thread are sure that the blonde kid is A-chan. It' must be another thread you are referring.:o

No. A couple of weeks ago I predicted that he was his son. Only a handful of people agree with me and continuing on with the trajectory of trying to guess who his son was including some boy who had blood or some crap. I don't have the time to copy the threads and will not do so so feel free to take the time to go back and look.

 

Furthermore, you and others are  inferring that ET was jealous which may turn out to be true, but those things you are looking at have not been fleshed out. You concluded that he must be jealous. I concluded that he's more mad at his father than he was by his brother. There is nothing that shown us the type of relationship him and his brother had had before this Revelation to conclude that he was jealous of his brother. Based on what we saw what can reasonably assume that he was mad at his father because his father was talking about him poorly and bragging about being happy he had a son with his second wife. Yeah I predict, that the other evil twin exploited his hurt and anger and possessed him to go out there and killed his brother. That is my opinion. However, we cannot draw a straight line between him and his brother being jealous. The story is just not there. The only thing you have ever seen so far, is that his father rejected him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobinM said:

And you can Mark me Sang Un the human will kill or sacrifice herself before the people she loves are hurt. If she knows she is possessed or subconsciously hiding the evil one she won’t want to live like that and fight it till end.

 

That's how I feel too. Seems like killing her is the only way (for now) to get rid of Eul Tae. She'll be the ultimate martyr/noble idiot, nooooo. When she finds out Si Ho was Hwal's ex-wife she'll probably even set them up too so they and Do Yoon can have the happy ending in this life. Lol. Poor girl, the cards are stacked against her.

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s not just Soompi. My drama list, Reddit or Twitter …Wherever you went to Gab about this drama people were pretty positive From the beginning DY was his son :)

 

@mysticmango Right? I am just feeling more and more she  just exists to break the curse and let the others be happy in their current incarnation. The perfect sacrifice.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

ET was evil in his past life too...he killed his brother and blamed lady bulgasal in front of his father and all because father loved his brother more and i think  wanted his brother to be the heir...seems HE did not trust ET or was disappointed

Because et was born sick and his father did love him. It not as much of him

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

no he hated his brother...their father loved him more...they did not share the same mom

 

 

I also wonder what is Eul Tae's connection to Hwal. He appears to have a strange obsession with him?Could he  be his brother ?The brother he killed

Yes but we know that he his not búlgaro was her  he was confused and scare

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

I'm crying a bucket for this episode tonight. Finally we confirmed Do Yoon is A Chan. I can see how he bond with is mother when he is lost. I hope the preview don't deceived us!

Yes that why is scold him like a mother 

38 minutes ago, illay said:

:o On what timeline it's  mentioned??! @ninaanin

 

1972

 

Spoiler

Te do love do yun he was crying went he stab him but he also confirm that ever how are brother  and the deceptive  his father. That why he did they him

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I just got through watching the episode and I didn't see him say he was jealous of his brother or anything like that. I can go back and watch it,  but that is not what I think play it out on my television screen. His father was planning on abandoning him because he got sick after his mother died and coughed up blood. Then he complimented his second son and have his second son was like him in every way. Jealous of his brother? No. Angry at his daddy ? Yes.

ETA was likely possessed and there's a reason why he has a deep hatred of Lady Bulgasal. Just like I knew blonde was that Hwal's kid and many people was denying it on this thread, is the way or the same Instinct I have about her. I think that's the most logical conclusion which draws the viewers in and also causes Hwal to the let his guard down eventually for the same thing to happen again 600 years ago. When her memory comes back the good girl act is going out the window. Mark me.

That is not what was shown. What was shown was him overhearing his father's coming session about letting his second son succeed him and that he had went crazy and was sick by vomiting blood ever since his mother died. His father then brag that his second son is like him in every way. No he didn't hate his brother. He really hated his father for his father talking about him the way he did. He talked about him as if he was defective and you see that insecurity in ET. I wouldn't be surprised if Hwal was his brother that he killed.

I do agree he hated his father, but I don't agree he was possessed. Agree to disagree there. I do think there is a good chance Hwal was the brother, especially since Hwal ended up as the father's beloved "son" in another life, but maybe not considering the painting. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..