[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

Talking about the clothes..So when will Sang Un get her clothes changed? :sweatingbullets: She keeps wearing the black shirt with green leaf? pattern and from the preview We know that She still wears it on the upcoming episode. Does She even change her underwear LOL? Where The shirt coming is also a mystery because She doesn't go back home yet after Hwal brought her to his home( after attacked by Ok Eul Tae).

Hwal who is on his home is no different. I need to see his wardrobe to check how many clothes He has :lol:.

Like @PororoQueen said ..Hwal doesn't care about his appearance  but thanks God...actor Lee Jin Wook is too handsome that despite what ever unattractive fashion or styling, He still shines. (this also applies to  Kwon Nara).

Since you mentioned about laundry factory...actually I wish that on upcoming episodes, She will go back to work there again. When Hwal is roaming around, it will be epic if They meet the all ajjumas who work there. I can already imagine what they will say: "So this is your husband who just laying at home & nagging..." 

spacer.png

I think above scene from the trailer will happen on ep 7 or 8 judging by their clothes. On the preview ep 7, something happened after Sang Un got in a room where an old woman laying.

She is probably unconscious so carried by Hwal (?)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 1/6/2022 at 11:07 PM, Fummagirl said:

He know that sang woo kill the family of hwi

I think that he knows that Hwal think that Sang-woo killed his family. I still think there is a 50%  chance that the bad bulgasal (I don't know why but can't never remember his name :)) is the killer. 

I wouldn't take for granted what the bad bulgasal (BB) tells . I think that what he todl to Hwal was half true half lies, and some things 100% lies. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

I think that he knows that Hwal think that Sang-woo killed his family. I still think there is a 50%  chance that the bad bulgasal (I don't know why but can't never remember his name :)) is the killer. 

I wouldn't take for granted what the bad bulgasal (BB) tells . I think that what he todl to Hwal was half true half lies, and some things 100% lies. 

I agree as well. Eul Tae even said that Hwal hated Sang Woon more than he hated him. He looked rather pleased with that though, as if he thought Hwal was a fool.

• Like 3

Kim Woo Seok And Gong Seung Yeon Have Heated Quarrel Over Chores In “Bulgasal”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 8, 2022
by L. Kim

tvN’s “Bulgasal”  has revealed new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Bulgasal” is a fantasy drama starring Lee Jin Wook as Dan Hwal, a bulgasal (a mythical creature that does not die or age) who was once human centuries ago. Kwon Nara stars as Min Sang Woon, a woman who is repeatedly reincarnated while fleeing the bulgasal, but remembers all her past lives.

Spoilers

Previously, Min Si Ho (Gong Seung Yeon) was kidnapped by a monster, but she was rescued by Dan Hwal, Min Sang Woon, and Kwon Ho Yeol (Jung Jin Young). However, in a precarious situation where she might get captured again, it was decided that the safest place for her was Dan Hwal’s home. As a result, she begins an unpredictable cohabitation with high school student Nam Do Yoon (Kim Woo Seok) and Dan Hwal’s helper Hye Seok (Park Myung Shin).

The newly released stills feature Min Si Ho with Nam Do Yoon and Hye Seok. The three of them are bickering like a real family. Min Si Ho, who is holding a spray bottle, and Nam Do Yoon, who is holding a brush, argue about who will clean the toilets. Hye Seok gives them a sharp look, and her charismatic aura makes them freeze.

bulgasal-2.jpg

Spoiler

bulgasal-1.jpg

bulgasal-4.jpg

bulgasal-3.jpg

The drama’s producers commented, “It will be fun to watch what changes occur as other characters enter Dan Hwal’s lonely house. And in today’s [broadcast], Min Si Ho is going to read the memories of Hye Seok’s soul. Please look forward to new chemistries as well as newly revealed [information] about the past.”

Episode 7 of “Bulgasal” will air on January 8 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1507486wpp/kim-woo-seok-and-gong-seung-yeon-have-heated-quarrel-over-chores-in-bulgasal

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lee Jin Wook Becomes Soft-Hearted At The Sight Of Kwon Nara’s Tears In “Bulgasal”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 8, 2022
by L. Kim

tvN has shared a preview of the upcoming second episode of “Bulgasal”!

“Bulgasal” is a fantasy drama starring Lee Jin Wook as Dan Hwal, a bulgasal (a mythical creature that does not die or age) who was once human centuries ago. Kwon Nara stars as Min Sang Woon, a woman who is repeatedly reincarnated while fleeing the bulgasal, but remembers all her past lives.

Spoilers

Dan Hwal regarded Min Sang Woon as his enemy, and for 600 years, he’s been planning to get revenge against her. However, Min Sang Woon was reborn with an identical twin. Whereas her twin remembered her past life and had a scar on her shoulder, Min Sang Woon has no memory of the past and has no scar on her shoulder. On top of that, her twin was killed by Ok Eul Tae (Lee Joon). Therefore, Dan Hwal became lost in confusion as he wondered whether she was the subject of his revenge.

In the new stills, Dan Hwal and Min Sang Woon are visiting a remote forest. They are going somewhere to check her mysterious identity. In one photo, Min Sang Woon is spotted bursting into tears for some reason. She’s always been brave and confident, so curiosity is mounting over why she is suddenly shedding tears. What’s more surprising is Dan Hwal’s reaction. He’s always treated her coldly, but this time, he lends his back to her. Min Sang Woon carefully embraces Dan Hwal, and he can’t help but become conscious of her.

kwon-nara.jpg

Spoiler

lee-jae-wook.jpg

bulgasal-11.jpg

bulgasal-21.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1507519wpp/lee-jin-wook-becomes-soft-hearted-at-the-sight-of-kwon-naras-tears-in-bulgasal

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Doyoon is Ok Eul-Tae youngest brother or friend?Is spying for him?Even told Ok Eul-Tae where is Sangwoon... Everytime a monster try to kill Sangwoon… Ok Eul-Tae feels pain  too...i wonder why...Finally Hwal told her his name ...i just loved the  scene ...there is also a scene that made me so sad ...she had some bad dreams and he said: I’m glad you’re in pain” ...

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

Do Yun, RickRoll'D? Didn't expect he's actually Eul Tae's spy. I know most of us theorized he's Achan. But what if it's actually the brother Eul Tae mentioned in this episode? 

Hwal trying so hard not to show he's slowly fascinated with Sang Woon. Sure he keeps on saying he hates her but spending time together lately seems to be swaying him into looking at her from a new perspective. He was always too late to catch her in her previous lives.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

We now know that the Blonde Kid is actually Ok Eul Tae's spy.  Disappointing.  Would have been great if he was Dan Hwal's son but guess not.  

Anyway, now I'm curious about something.  I happened to look into the Wikipedia listing for our drama and saw this:

Spoiler

from the actor/role cast list--

Park Joo-hwan as Dan Ah-chan, Dan Hwal and Dan Sol's son.

I don't see any information about this on cast listings on a couple of other drama sites (like MyDramaList) that I checked.  Interesting?  Maybe.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

41 minutes ago, thistle said:

We now know that the Blonde Kid is actually Ok Eul Tae's spy.  Disappointing.  Would have been great if he was Dan Hwal's son but guess not.  

Anyway, now I'm curious about something.  I happened to look into the Wikipedia listing for our drama and saw this:

Reveal hidden contents

from the actor/role cast list--

Park Joo-hwan as Dan Ah-chan, Dan Hwal and Dan Sol's son.

I don't see any information about this on cast listings on a couple of other drama sites (like MyDramaList) that I checked.  Interesting?  Maybe.

I think he his is son but remember that they said he have a older brother meaning that his brother and him could be the son and the daughter born as boy. Lee joon pay the operation is doing find he said to him I think the real villain is sang woo  monstrous said that lee joon is her weakenes and you see the mark on the neck of lee joon was met to sang woo they have a bond you see also he like old games old stuff she did something to her and know everything saying this went she remembered all this thing that she done she will kill them all

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, qynn said:

I think Do-yoon could be both Eul-tae's spy AND Dan Hwal's son. The conflict is actually greater if he is both.

True. Plus it looks like he isn't THAT evil, just starved for affection. And Eul Tae's surprisingly good towards him. 

I am now wondering if Eul Tae and Sang Woon were BulgaSiblings or BulgaTwins in their past life which explains the connection between them. Or maybe it's Hwal who's really related to Eul Tae?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, qynn said:

I think Do-yoon could be both Eul-tae's spy AND Dan Hwal's son. The conflict is actually greater if he is both.

If you read my post that appeared earlier on this page, you will see that Do Yoon (the blonde kid) cannot be Hwal's son.  

To explain,  someone else on the cast list is credited with that role.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, thistle said:

If you read my post that appeared earlier on this page, you will see that Do Yoon (the blonde kid) cannot be Hwal's son.  

To explain,  someone else on the cast list is credited with that role.

Park Ju Hwan is the kid who played Ah Chan in the past.

Maybe this lifetime, Hwal's children are finally given the chance to grow old.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, scribbledjunkie said:

True. Plus it looks like he isn't THAT evil, just starved for affection. And Eul Tae's surprisingly good towards him. 

I am now wondering if Eul Tae and Sang Woon were BulgaSiblings or BulgaTwins in their past life which explains the connection between them. Or maybe it's Hwal who's really related to Eul Tae?

Nice theory

• Like 3

3 hours ago, qynn said:

That is what I am now thinking as well he is both.

tvN’s “Bulgasal” rose to an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent,

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/now-we-are-breaking-up-ends-at-no-1-in-time-slot-as-snowdrop-ratings-decreased/#ixzz7HQkyeIAK

• Like 3

The Blonde kid confused me.

Further adding to my confusion;  LOL - I think (I wish) A-Chan was not Hwal biological son.

Because, how can a father not wanting to touch his own kid - (It's so sad watching the scene A Chan trying to reach his Dad's hand). Because Hwal was so upset that A Chan got bleeding eyes from his father's Karma? - what the heck is his Karma? Hwal previous life was so busy "hunting" Monsters with his adopted father, we have no scene showing that he's close enough with his wife (except watching her and A Chan playing in the rain).

I should watch episode 7 in full.

• Like 2

More suprised being unreveal in episode 7. My theory is Eul Tea want to kill Sang Woon because he want to die too. He keep saying he want to end the suffering. Like the fire monster said, Eul Tea was hurt after killing Sang Woon pass life and also the same happen when he killed the twin. Probably after killing the last eight soul he finally free from suffering and reincarnate as human. It seem that he is the last original monster that survived for 1000 years. 

I love detective and Sang Woon's sister father-daughter dynamics and one thing I hate about the drama conflict of emotion between Hwal and Sang Woon taking too much airtime (I mean they keep talking/staring each other figthing for resentment/confused state kind of like more than 1 min). Like other fantasy drama the side characters played important role in keep the story great and alive (meaning no boring moment). 

I'm still curious who is Do-Yoon older brother, if he is the the one that getting Si-Ho pregnant? Or someone else? And why Eul Tea helping the brothers? It seem Eul Tea also supporting orphanrage just like Hwal and they keep the kids for reason (same as Hwal keeping the shaman alive and technically raised her).

In the preview, the shaman said, once Sang Woon regain her memory she will kill everyone? I'm curious is this what she is like 1000 years ago? And trying to repent until she meet Hwal like 400 years later to redeem her soul? It seems that Dark Hole referring the hole in Eul Tea body and if Eul Tea and Sang Woon shared the same soul, I wonder if Hwal actually never lost his own soul? He didn't seem effected anything. Since this is fantasy drama, no deities was mentioned anywhere and now we already in seventh episode? Does it mean they carried their own destiny?

• Like 4

i still believe that blonde boy is their son.. he has so much screen time and gained much attention to be a nobody from the past haha

Eul Tae is trying to kill Sang Woon in her final reincarnation this life to get rid of the curse that was set upon him, that dark hole on his chest.. but her splitting up the final soul as twins confused both Eul Tae and Hwal since it had always been one soul one life

(below in spoiler, since its my guess..)

Spoiler

which presumingly was the same spot of final blade that Hwal pierced right into the lady bulgasal chest 600 years ago..

she did blame him before she died as a human that the very action he did will trigger another round of karma being repeated all over again

the preview might not have been displayed in sequence of the actual episode, lets wait for tonite to see what really happens..

• Like 4

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살