[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

What the Bulgasal! happening!

Well guess I will have to watch episode 16 to find answers for 1000 year ago story! Sometimes I don't watch the last epi coz they resolve it in the penultimate episode so anyway...

I hope Hwall can collect all his fragmented memories and decide whether he should revenge or forgive the trio close to him! But he should never trust Eultae.

Why do I feel there will be a time skip and everyone will be reborn in a better family structure.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, andy78 said:

GOOD POINT!

After ET stabbed Hwal's heart, He even slowly laid down to his body giving that bromance vibe :sweatingbullets:

At this rate, I wonder whether They will know that ET is the master behind Hwal, Sang Un, and the villagers misunderstanding 1000 year ago. There's no anyone which is part of the villagers on the present time still has the memory.

From Hwal's point of view, The villagers tried to hurt Sang Woon so He killed them.

From sang Un's point of view, I am pretty sure She also doesn't know that ET is the one who blamed her for the death of his brother.

The weird thing is, why SiHo & DoYoon were there helping the father to stab Hwal? Were not They raised by bulgalady? Even if not, I think They at least know both Sang Un & Hwal.

• Like 8

I think it's clear what happened 1000 years ago now. ET told his father that bulgasal killed his brother so the father took his family and the villagers to kill the bulga, bula killed most most of the villagers in fight and then HY, SH and ET put swords inside bulga, lady bulga seeing all dead people wanted to stop man bulga so she stab herself to end everything. 

• Like 9

Ok, so will any of them get their memories back? But since there was a misunderstanding between Hwal and Sang Eun, both of them need to remember in order to tell each other what they were thinking, and find out what really happened.

And will there be a way for both to stay alive? Last time, out of Eul Tae, Hwal and Sang Eun, two of them survived and only the one who kept the soul died. So I guess if they manage to transfer the soul to Eul Tae, Hwal and Sang Eun could stay both as bulgasal. I'd like them to be alive and together in the end, they have gone through so much pain...:Please:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, andy78 said:

seems i got it right...he did said you're mine...desperate love my friends...

It's both ways. On a car ride after killing the water monster - Tereokson, SW also mentioned Hwal is hers. 

In fact she mentioned it first if I'm not mistaken.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

No kissing scene, but their acting is like they are in a “real”romantic relationship and their eyes are full of love and emotion …GREAT chemistry!

I don't really expect a kiss scene. A great chemistry is all we need for a romantic relationship.  Yes and their eyes are like window to their emotions. 

• Like 5

Finally watched ep15. So Hwal was actually the one who cursed everyone, himself included (to be reborn again and fulfill his revenge). That explains why Dan Sol was cursed with visions, her baby girl died at birth, and Do Yoon was born blind in each life he had. The detective always dies by the sword, that's his curse I guess. The irony is that the villagers were afraid of Hwal for being cursed by the bulgasal, when, in fact, he cursed himself.

So, what was the point for ET to dress as Sangasal and kill Hwal's family? Was it a means for Hwal to kill her and turn into a bulgasal? If so, it proves how cunning ET is. ET was the one who was supposed to switch places with Hwal once he was born as human. But he got greedy and powerful, and decided to carry an evil plan and use Sangasal instead to switch places with Hwal...

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

i decided to wait till tonight's episode.. then binge watch both episodes tomorrow.. i can't stand the suspense..

haha i'll lurk around here to check all chingus' views and thoughts, then brace myself to watch it tomorrow (at least by then, i should know whether its a happy ending or not..) valentines day is coming, i dun want to be broken hearted too soon..

watch-lee-jin-wook-searches-for-kwon-nar

cr.: owner

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i decided to wait till tonight's episode.. then binge watch both episodes tomorrow.. i can't stand the suspense..

Me, too!  Actually, I haven't watched 13 or 14 either because I started getting too nervous because the reveal is taking too long.  I need to know how it ends before I can stand to watch how it ends!  :crazy:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Kathia said:

So, what was the point for ET to dress as Sangasal and kill Hwal's family? Was it a means for Hwal to kill her and turn into a bulgasal? If so, it proves how cunning ET is. ET was the one who was supposed to switch places with Hwal once he was born as human. But he got greedy and powerful, and decided to carry an evil plan and use Sangasal instead to switch places with Hwal...

Good point that you mentioned this. I totally forgot that He dressed as Sanggasal. At first, I thought He killed the family to help Hwal taking revenge for what happened 1000 years ago but if that's the goal, there's no need to dressed as Sanggasal.

The question left is why did sanggasal stab Hwal 600 years ago? A commenter on another thread said that Sanggasal planned to make Hwal & ET become the pair and then kill them at the same time/ let them kill each other. But then it raises me a question...wouldn't it's easier for her to fight with ET and after that doing suicide like what She did 1000 years ago? What could She do when She becomes a human who is weaker than both two?

Another thing that annoys me..sang Woon knows that Hwal is a bulgasal 1000 years ago. I mean on her vision, Hwal pet her hair with that black fingers so She can take a conclusion from that right? (or maybe She is not smart enough)

However She only said to Hwal that ET & Hwal were a comrade 1000 years ago. So at this point, my conclusion is Hwal still think He was originally a human 1000 years ago cmiiw. Not to mention SW kept saying a theory that She was the original bulgasal and felt sorry that She put Hwal between her problem and ET. 

It makes Hwal think He has the right to become a human and asked Sang Woon to switch place as a human after everything ends.  After his confession that She is precious for him, I am quite disappointed that He made this kind request.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, illay said:

Another thing that annoys me..sang Woon knows that Hwal is a bulgasal 1000 years ago. I mean on her vision, Hwal pet her hair with that black fingers so She can take a conclusion from that right? (or maybe She is not smart enough)

Agreed. much as she is beautiful and kind, i cant help feeling she is pretty dumb. I mean, if they could all speak, draw conclusions and connect the dots, none of them have to die. 

Why cant Hwal just sit down with ET to discuss things in detail, perhaps ET might be willing to take back his soul just to close the black hole with Hwal's acceptance (Did you see for a second how validated he felt when Hwal said he was sorry)

Open communications people!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, illay said:

However She only said to Hwal that ET & Hwal were a comrade 1000 years ago. So at this point, my conclusion is Hwal still think He was originally a human 1000 years ago cmiiw. Not to mention SW kept saying a theory that She was the original bulgasal and felt sorry that She put Hwal between her problem and ET. 

Yes, denial maybe or just partial memory. She knew that both of them were lovers, then ahe saw him killing people, which then she stabbed him and someone later stabbed him but at the end Eul Tae taking him when he was weak. Not of then part we saw during ep 15 at the end where she stabbed herself to put an end to Hwalgasal. She saw him as bulgasal but not a normal one. She could be denial of herself being a bulgasal too. Maybe just being a bulgasal's lover 1000 years ago. 

• Like 6