[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

Hello Bulga-fans :D

It's the day!

Two episodes left and I have a feeling that some aren't revealed or they let it hanging.

But hopefully both Hwal and Sang Woon/Un will end up together [jaebaaal, writerniiimmmmm :sad1:]

I just realised [after watched it again] that both Hwal and Eul Tae shared same father in the past, Detective Kwan, :sweat_smile: that explains why he didnt want that lady monster to bother detective Kwon.

I know I might sound like a byontae, but I also hope that we can at least got a kiss scene of our Bulga couple [Hwal&Sang Woon] before the episode end! [i dont know why it takes so long for you to do it, writer-nim!!]

It'll be air in Netflix in 2 hours!

Cant wait!:hypehype:

• Like 5

so sad

Spoiler

Detective saved him....he gave him his blood...true father

THEY WERE THE FIRST TO STAB HWAL BFORE HE GO FERAL THEY MADE HIM THAT WAY!!!WHAT A TWIST!

Spoiler

I THINK

Spoiler

they're are the one attacking hwal first . sangwoon misunderstood everything...SO SHE  end up stabbing her own heart to make hwal stop ...So sad

here the scene

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2

9 minutes ago, andy78 said:

THEY WERE THE FIRST TO STAB HWAL BFORE HE GO FERAL THEY MADE HIM THAT WAY!!!WHAT A TWIST!

I THINK

Hide contents

they're are the one attacking hwal first . sangwoon misunderstood everything...SO SHE  end up stabbing her own heart to make hwal stop ...So sad

I think the reason why Dong Yoon  was born blind and Dan Sol's daughter died 600 years ago are because of their own karma.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Hwal and Sangwoon need to be reincarnated and live their own love story without misunderstandings!!

i'm almost sure that this time she will save him...same way he did...she will became lady bulgasal again...ET will become human again

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

I can't believe it!!! TWIST AFTER TWIST... Now i want to see new lives and reincarnation... Hwal and Sangwoon need to be reincarnated and live their own love story without misunderstandings!!:please:

She really didn't mention to Hwal  her vision about them being a couple 1000 years ago but when She tried to harm her self..Hwal said that She is everything for him

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i'm almost sure that this time she will save him...same way he did...she will became lady bulgasal again...ET will become human again

I think so... but in the actual timeline things are too much complicated about their family. I hope to see Hwal and Sangwoon happy.:issohappy:

2 minutes ago, illay said:

She really didn't mention to Hwal  her vision about them being a couple 1000 years ago but when She tried to harm her self..Hwal said that She is everything for him

Tomorrow we'll see ALL the stuff about 1000yr ago so i think his feelings for Sangwoon will come back!!:evilelmo:

• Like 7

Just now, andy78 said:

i can't wait the subtitles:did he just said to her...i'll come back again,find you bc you're mine?omg ...if that's what he said ...the man is crazy for her

Hahhaha...yes He said that but I don't know what He said in the beginning (whether He find her to take revenge or something)

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, illay said:

Hahhaha...yes He said that but I don't know what He said in the beginning (whether He find her to take revenge or something)

i think love is stronger than hate...

things might happen:ET and HWAL will fight and kill each other...SW will survive and return to her sister...i'm almost sure She will do the same for him same scene with that jerk from 1000 years ago...return beeing bulgasal so they can both survive...

• Like 6

After seeing the video on twitter above...I think He said about He will come back again & make all people who did this to him to repay it (with blood?)

So it's his curse that make them have miserable life 600 years ago?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, illay said:

After seeing the video on twitter above...I think He said about He will come back again & make all people who did this to him to repay it.

I think love will prevail over revenge... That ocean scene is still not happening so i think both will regain memories and love for their present family will win or not?:popcornjackson:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Я думаю, что любовь возьмет верх над местью... Эта сцена в океане все еще не происходит, поэтому я думаю, что оба вернут воспоминания, и любовь к их нынешней семье победит или нет?:попкорнджексон:

Maybe it was just a teaser scene for the show.I wonder if he drank all the detective's blood?I think that after drinking human blood, Hwal remembered everything.So the shaman's prediction came true.Who will take revenge - everyone:SW,Te,SiHo,son?Or will love and the fact that he was a human hold him back?

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Hwal as Bulgasal... How he will become human again?

you already know my POV : they'll end as BULGASALS and forever lovers

EP 15 ended and we still don't know  what the hell happened 1000 years ago ...suspense is killing me!!!

ET has his own agenda he wants to kill her no matter what!!!He can't be trusted!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Ahah we were right! It was sacrificial! Sort of... and revenge. 

I think we see ET taking the soul from SU this time? Maybe he is sick of it and he's gonna try to kill them both for good and close his black hole. 

So then bulga lady stabbed hwal 600 yrs ago because she saw both siho and doyun dead and thought he was carrying out his 'curse' again and stabbed him? And i dont think she expected that he was human hence when she received the soul it kinda seemed like she was surprised. 

Somewhere down the timeline she finds out ET wants to kill her to get rid of the soul, and maybe she split her mems and soul as a last resort to let a clueless SU find her way back to Hwal by their binding ties?

Edited by JustforBulgasal
  • Like 7

Hello guys!! Just dropping by to say that I'm loving this so much! :heart4:  It's a pity that I hopped on the Bulgasal train so late and I couldn't share all the fangirling with you before!

I can't wait for next episode!! My theory is that Hwal and Sang Eun were the original Bulgasal couple. Eul Tae was jealous of Hwal and wanted to become immortal too. He managed to inflict a mortal wound on Bulgasal Hwal (which I still don't get how), and Hwal borrowed his soul since he didn't want to disappear yet,...maybe he wanted to say goodbye to his lover. But after that, Eul Tae didn't retrieve his soul as promised because what he wants is to stay as Bulgasal forever. Then, what he needs is his soul to be destroyed, so he will stay immortal and won't feel any pain. Sang Eun knew about this but Hwal lost his memories after reincarnating. So, in order to help Hwal, she stabbed him to take the soul so she could give it back to his owner. But Hwal, without his memories, misunderstood what she did and killed her, to she couldn't put the soul back into Eul Tae. And that's why she told Hwal that he was starting the vicious circle again, because he stopped her from putting an end to it.

Awwwwww!!! I just hope that they can clear all the misunderstandings and reconcile!! 1000 years separated is too much, and they are so soft for each other... :please:

• Like 7

Ms Lee propercy has been filled in Episode 15. Detective Kwon died and before that he feed Hwal his blood. This drama is giving me bad mood after watching it.

For tomorrow, we shall know 1000 years ago why Detective Kwon, Si Ho and Do Yoon stabbed Hwal and why Sang Un sacrifice herself before Hwal attack the trio. Hwal hated them 1000 years ago and then, they became his family 600 years ago and now he is in pained (I guess this is his karma too). 

It seems that Eul Tea will stay till the end (finale) since we still don't know how he will die. Either Hwal and Sang Un need to die together in order for Eul Tea to perish. Let's see what happen tomorrow. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

What is this? When everything ends, Hwal wants to switch to be human and let sang Woon being a bulgasal :o. Will He really remember everything after drinking the blood? I hope so.

From the preview, ET hurt Sang Woon but I don't think They switch the soul because He manages to go inside the car and his eyes are still red indicating He is still a bulgasal. 

(At first, I thought sang Un threw blood from her mouth but it turns out 1000 years ago scene mixed with present)

• Like 7