[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

from today ep:

HE AGREED TO HELP HER AND ASKED HER TO FIND A WAY TO KILL BULGASAL  !!!AND SHE TOLD HIM :I TRUST YOU...

THE SAD PART WAS WHEN HE TOLD HER ABOUT THE PAST...ABOUT WHAT SHE DID TO HIS WIFE AND CHILD...SHE COULD NOT BELIVE IT...HE ALMOST KILLED HER ...THANKS GOD THAT THE SHAMAN LADY ARRIVED AND SAID HER SISTER IS MISSING

• Like 2

Ohhh Can't wait to watch today's ep. I bet it will be awesome again! Sang Woon realized that it was the other bulgasal that killed her mother and sister. Now I'm waiting for Hwal to have the same realization ;)

• Like 3

On 12/28/2021 at 9:31 PM, andy78 said:

i think that too...maybe she will give him her blood to save his life...and will make him stronger...she seems special...monsters can not kill her

i have the same feeling

I do believe the same thing

I hope hwi know that Kim Woo-Seok his he son.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, andy78 said:

from today ep:

HE AGREED TO HELP HER AND ASKED HER TO FIND A WAY TO KILL BULGASAL  !!!AND SHE TOLD HIM :I TRUST YOU...

THE SAD PART WAS WHEN HE TOLD HER ABOUT THE PAST...ABOUT WHAT SHE DID TO HIS WIFE AND CHILD...SHE COULD NOT BELIVE IT...HE ALMOST KILLED HER ...THANKS GOD THAT THE SHAMAN LADY ARRIVED AND SAID HER SISTER IS MISSING

Yeah that was intense eh.

• Like 3

Eul Tae is such a flamboyant character!:hwaiting2:

So that explains why Sang Woon was unharmed back then. Did Sang Yeon put some sort of protection over her? 

I'm also curious about the girl in Detective Kwon's flashback as a young boy. Whose reincarnation could it be? Si Ho/Sol? Or Sang Woon? 

• Like 2

Another great episode! Of course, Sang Woon doesn't remember since she was not the one with the memories. I wonder how she'll know about the past? She was surprised to hear that she was a bulgasal before. Is the little sister the "key" to unveil the mystery? Since she has visions, maybe she'll help them revive the past...who knows.

It seems the Sang Woon bulgasal and Eul Tae were the only kind of bulgasal during the 400 years before Hwal became a bulgasal himself. I wonder if the Sang Woon bulgasal rejected Eul Tae for killing humans? Perhaps, she was like Hwal, trying to avoid drinking human blood. Actually, she probably loved the humans (Hwal too?) and hated Eul Tae's cruelty.

When Hwal spoke of the "same kind" that sort of hit the nail with Eul Tae. He looked rather emotional. She was perhaps his "partner" just like what happens with animals (in a breeding sense), hence the rage for rejecting him.

Also, what's the first scene people? Is that Hwal and Eul Tae in traditional clothes?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Too bad this drama get low rating but understandable because The Red Sleeve airing at the same time and reach it's finale last night. Probably the rating will be improved tonight. 

I really like this drama because it is kind of unboxing next mystery one to another and so many things are still unknown until we reach next episode. Despite Hwal wife in now FL sister, I can still feel his pain when the shaman lady mentioned that the sister is kidnapped by the monster. I also secretly wish Hwal could have happy ending with his family but still we unsure the flow of this drama.

• Like 3

Lee Jin Wook And Kwon Nara Begin A Desperate Chase In “Bulgasal”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 2, 2022
by S. P

tvN’s “Bulgasal” has revealed new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Bulgasal” is a fantasy drama starring Lee Jin Wook as Dan Hwal, a bulgasal (a mythical creature that does not die or age) who was once human centuries ago. Kwon Nara stars as Min Sang Woon, a woman who is repeatedly reincarnated while fleeing the bulgasal, but remembers all her past lives.

Spoilers

Previously, it was revealed that the rotting hole in the middle of Ok Eul Tae’s (Lee Joon‘s) chest was a curse put upon him by Min Sang Woon, who was a bulgasal in her past life. With blood seeping from his chest each time he attempted to go after Min Sang Woon, he instead tried to use Dan Hwal. He also eventually dragged in Min Si Ho (Gong Seung Yeon), who was Dan Hwal’s wife in a previous life. When Dan Hwal learned of this fact, he grew enraged to the point of postponing his revenge against Min Sang Woon in order to find a way to kill Ok Eul Tae.

In the newly released stills, Dan Hwal and Min Sang Woon track down Ok Eul Tae, who is moving under the orders of Teoreokseon, a water monster. As they enter a building to continue their chase, the Teoreokson appears with arms as hairy as a beast. Another still shows Min Si Ho with her mouth and hands bound, proving the gravity of their chase.

Lee-Jin-Wook-Kwon-Nara.jpeg

Gong-Seung-Yeon.jpeg

Min Sang Woon also stands looking at something in shock as tears fill her eyes. Kwon Ho Yeol (Jung Jin Young), a former detective, also makes an appearance, and viewers are left wondering if he will meet Min Si Ho, as they were father and daughter in their previous lives.

Spoiler

Kwon-Nara-1.jpeg

Jung-Jin-Young.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1506572wpp/lee-jin-wook-and-kwon-nara-begin-a-desperate-chase-in-bulgasal

• Like 6

I find myself riveted whenever Lee Joon makes an appearance. He is intense and flippant interchangeably which makes him more interesting to watch than DH who looks pained most of the time. 

• Like 6

Well, I'm still having a problem with the violence.  Was watching ep 6 a little while ago and got to the part where the water monster rips the arm off the Detective.....which made me immediately close the screen and go running out of the room.  Gonna make absolutely sure that the lights are on when I watch the rest of this--watching in the dark was a bad, bad, bad idea for a scaredy cat like me.  

Anyway, while I was in the kitchen boiling the kettle as I tried to recover from the shock, it occurred to me that the Detective lost his arm the same way in his previous life.  Now, if his fate is repeating itself, then it seems likely that the fate of others is also likely to repeat.

In her former life, Si Ho was Hwal's wife and her baby died.  Si Ho is pregnant; this can't be good.

If the blonde boy (sorry I'm bad at names) is the reincarnation of Hwal's son as so many are guessing he might be, then his sight may be in jeopardy because Hwal's son was blind.

Who else is at risk of the fate of a previous life?  The Shaman, for instance.

Just thought I'd share that thought.....now I'm gonna go try to watch the rest of the episode while using Fast Forward generously.  Eeek.

EDIT.....seems the Detective still has his arm.  Kindly ignore my previous thoughts:tounge_xd:.  

• Like 4

she saved him again...the 2 sisters scenes were great...they love each other so much...Min Sang Woon is ready to give her soul back to hwal if he helps her kill the evil bulgasal and protect her sister...today ep also confirmed she does not have the scar...Hwal is shocked ...if she is not the bulgasal that who is /what is...

• Like 4

Despite the fact that I am risking my sanity and my ability to sleep without nightmares, I am seriously considering doing a re-watch of the first 6 eps.  I actually really like this drama and the characters in it even though (as I have mentioned) I am distressed by the violence aspect.

The mystery here is interesting and I want to understand what is going on.....but I think I'm gonna have to dig deep and re-watch.  Am I the only one who feels like this?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

she saved him again...the 2 sisters scenes were great...they love each other so much...Min Sang Woon is ready to give her soul back to hwal if he helps her kill the evil bulgasal and protect her sister...today ep also confirmed she does not have the scar...Hwal is shocked ...if she is not the bulgasal that who is /what is...

Yeah she saved him again, I liked the sisters scenes yeah she is, It does so what is/who is.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah she saved him again, I liked the sisters scenes yeah she is, It does so what is/who is.

But she only show us on the left siZe not the right size her twin sister have it on the right size but they said this they are doom went she remember all the past life that she doesn’t but also this I got my question that Dan hwi was born on a dead mother and have the scare on the hand went it was baby of those scare are important who did him first according the old lady in the past life that he was cruse since birth by  Bulgasal who was that lee joon he hated for her is that maybe she crushed him too but he remembered that why think for now I think about teenage.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Fummagirl said:

But she only show us on the left siZe not the right size her twin sister have it on the right size but they said this they are doom went she remember all the past life that she doesn’t but also this I got my question that Dan hwi was born on a dead mother and have the scare on the hand went it was baby of those scare are important who did him first according the old lady in the past life that he was cruse since birth by  Bulgasal who was that lee joon he hated for her is that maybe she crushed him too but he remembered that why think for now I think about teenage.

Oh yeah I didn't think of that, you could be right nod.

• Like 3

No wonder Hwal was confused when she showed no scar on her shoulder. This was the first time she was born as twins, hence the confusion (Eul Tae also mentioned that fact when he went to kill her 15 years ago). Sang Woon is still the reincarnated female bulgasal but only half. I do wonder if she'll ever regain the memories from the past lives?

Also, Lee Joon is doing an amazing job, his acting is superb! Btw, I'm getting BTS' J-hope vibes, not only in appearance but voice too. Is it just me? I see some similarities between the two.

• Like 5