[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

2 hours ago, illay said:

New stills

wow she came!!!let's see if she stops him!

Kwon Nara Is Desperate To Save Lee Jin Wook From Himself In “Bulgasal”

tvN’s “Bulgasal” has previewed a heart stopping moment from tonight’s episode!

“Bulgasal” is a fantasy drama starring Lee Jin Wook as Dan Hwal, a bulgasal (a mythical creature that does not die or age) who was once human centuries ago. Kwon Nara stars as Min Sang Woon, a woman who is repeatedly reincarnated while fleeing the bulgasal, but remembers all her past lives

In the previous episode, Hye Seok (Park Myung Shin), who was a shaman in her previous life, left an ominous warning before her death of a sword that would close the hole made by an evil spirit. Meanwhile, the fates of Min Si Ho (Gong Seung Yeon) and Nam Do Yoon (Kim Woo Seok) are unknown after they were kidnapped by a reincarnated being.

Having found out about this, Dan Hwal descended into madness as he was determined to protect the people around him.

New stills show Dan Hwal making a grave decision as he points a sword at none other than himself, sitting on his knees as if he were repenting for something he had done. Just like 600 years prior when he was unable to protect his family from the hands of Ok Eul Tae (Lee Joon), he looks as if he is submerged in guilt for repeating this mistake in the present. Furthermore, his injured eyes are covered by a white cloth, adding another layer of perceived helplessness.

Spoiler

Lee-Jin-Wook1.jpg

There to stop him is Min Sang Woon, who faces him with tears in her eyes as she grabs his hands to keep him from making such a tragic decision. Min Sang Woon was the one who always helped him realize his desire to remain as a human rather than a bulgasal, so there is hope that she will be able to encourage him to reverse his decision this time as well.

Lee-Jin-Wook-Kwon-Nara1.jpg

Spoiler

Kwon-Nara3.jpg

The drama’s production team commented, “This episode is set to be a catalyst for Dan Hwal’s true feelings and intentions. Keep an eye out for the changes in emotions that are wrapped up in fate.”

This episode of “Bulgasal” airs on January 30 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1510814wpp/kwon-nara-is-desperate-to-save-lee-jin-wook-from-himself-in-bulgasal

MORE

PLEASE WRITER GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE ...TO LIVE AS BULGASALS ,ETERNAL LOVERS ...:heart:

• Like 6

They need to both be reincarnated as normal humans somehow someway. To meet cute, to have the children she craved since, well , 1000 years ago, to be able to live as healthy mutually loving couple and grow old  without everyone trying to kill them or curses or guilt. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

They need to both be reincarnated as normal humans somehow someway. To meet cute, to have the children she craved since, well , 1000 years ago, to be able to live as healthy mutually loving couple and grow old  without everyone trying to kill them or curses or guilt. 

This could be a great end too...as long as they are together i don't carre if is as bulgasals or humans ...i think ET used HWAL fear of losing her and maybe her love for those kids against them...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Yinye said:

Ugh ep 13 was not fun to watch at all and everything keeps on repeating again! 

I know I'm so tired at this point, just waiting for it to be over, I've come so far might as well finish it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@haeun me too!! I was thinking to myself - enough already - it is insanity that events keep on repeating despite everything!! I hope this can end with some logic, reason, and some happiness?! I am ready for the end too. 

• Like 3

GOOD NEWS SIHO AND DOYON WERE SAVED!!!

FINALLY WE HAVE A HUG SCENE ...AFTER 14 LONG EP...SHE PROMISSED HIM SHE WILL PROTECT HIM!

Spoiler

HWAL HUGGED HER BACK...COMPLETE SCENE

Spoiler

TOO BAD ET TOLD THE DETECTIVE THAT

Spoiler

HWAL WAS THE ONE THAT KILLED HIS DEMON DAD...WE EVEN HAD FLASHBACKS FROM THAT DAY

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, illay said:

It makes sense. However I am not sure about the reason He wanted to become Human just so that She would love him. He was stabbed on the chest so when He turned to be human, He automatically died. there's no certainty that they would be fated to meet again on his next life, Why took so risky road? I lean more toward previous theory that discussed here that He  chose to be human so that SW would be alive.

Hello everyone! 

So I have been binge watching Bulgasal and also being a silent lurker here in the past few days. And I'm hooked! This series is too awesome

Even until this ep 13, we couldn't really figure out what really happened between DH, SW and ET.

Let me try to guess as well. 

Maybe what made DH fumed as hell and killed the villagers because ET manipulated his father, who thought Bulgasal killed his son, to hunt for the Bulgasal. And they probably kidnapped and killed the children SW loved so much. And in the other hand, I think ET made it looked like it was DH who killed the children. And that's the reason SW enraged. Meanwhile DH was hunted by the villagers because he's a monster who killed people. He was angry and that's where he killed all the villagers. And seeing that, SW maybe convinced that DH killed the children and he became a monster and despised him for that. 

I think the reason why DH wanted to be human and died is because he didn't want to be a monster, he maybe didn't want to be hated by the woman she adored. Maybe he thought it's better for him to die as human. 

that's my guess... 

But, there are still many questions that need to be answered, like was SW also a Bulgasal back then? If both of them are Bulgasal, who killed DH? was it SW? But how come she was still alive while he  died? Didn't it need Bulgasal to kill Bulgasal and they should die together?? And why DH made ET Bulgasal? 

Hopefully we find some other pieces of puzzles in tonight episode. 

And, honestly, I'm longing for kissing scene. Like, their chemistry is there, but it's already ep 13 now and no kissing at all??? WTH!! There are scenes there where they actually could kiiisssss...... In present and also in the past when they were in the cave? :sparklyeyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Haeun said:

know I'm so tired at this point, just waiting for it to be over, I've come so far might as well finish it.

You are not alone.

Waiting another 20+ min before it available on Netflix and around midnight I will rant again about this drama. They better be good..lol

• Like 8

Siho held Doyon hand ...watched into his past life ...i think she realized they were mother and son 600 years ago

I'm still thinking at ep 13...Hwal seemed obsessed with her , refusing to share her love with anyone ,even if they were 2 sweet human children...such INTENSE love ...OMG ...

• Like 7

I guess all the mystery will be wrapped up next week. Sigh.

Another slow episode. We see Hwal asked Eul Tea 1000 years ago to turn him into Bulgasal after he is reborn. We don't even know why the anger caused him to be like this.

One thing I could say about this episode don't bring your revenge to the next life or you will regret it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

EP 15 PREVIEW...HE TELLS ET IS SO SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST...ASKED ET TO FORGIVE HIM IT SEEMS

IM HOPING THATS HIS WAY OF SAYING PLS FORGIVE US ALL TAKE BACK YOUR SOUL AND WE ALL CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. IF HWAL IS GONNA BETRAY WOONIE DEAR I"LL HEAD ON IN AND KILL HIM MYSELF

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, orion00 said:

We don't even know why the anger caused him to be like this.

i think had something to do with the love of his life:LADY BULGASAL...the only way to save her...they both would have died that night 1000 years ago

• Like 3

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

i think had something to do with the love of his life:LADY BULGASAL...the only way to save her...they both would have died that night 1000 years ago

Maybe but still unclear and nothing shown tonight. Maybe love or maybe something else that we don't know. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Maybe but still unclear and nothing shown tonight

I still don't trust ET...She was there for a reason...making sure will not be turned back into Bulgasal by ET...was HWAL an evil DEMON?Both of them were like night and day...she looked so sweet and calm ...loving those children so much...they were like beauty and the beast...

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, orion00 said:

I guess all the mystery will be wrapped up next week. Sigh.

Another slow episode. We see Hwal asked Eul Tea 1000 years ago to turn him into Bulgasal after he is reborn. We don't even know why the anger caused him to be like this.

One thing I could say about this episode don't bring your revenge to the next life or you will regret it. 

I think both Sangasal and Hwalgasal were both hurt with wounds in their hearts so eventually both of them would have died 1000 years ago due to misunderstandings cause by ET. 

Hwalgasal did mention that he can't die like this to Eul Tae, and that's why he ripped ET's heart and took his soul and then died, requesting favor from ET to find him from the scar on his right hand, given by his beloved to turn him back to bulgasal once he is reborn. 

Probably reborn Hwal got killed by ET who was planning to become a true bulgasal but that's when Sangasal intervened  and finally turning Hwal back to bulgasal. It all did start because of Hwalgasal as he trusted the wrong person but we all probably knew his intention would have probably been to save Sangasal. If Hwalgasal and Sangasal died probably they would be reborn as humans and may finally find each other. Since both of them have good nature and kind towards others, they similar as humans too. All monsters will quit looking for SW too if  she becomes bulgasal before dying. 

Hopefully both of them learn the truth and return the soul to the owner.

• Like 5