[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

I don’t see a totally tragic bleak heartbreaking ending nor a shiny blissful happy ever after playing house with new found  sons and cute babies. Just a realistic  one where they have a chance to be happy and heal for once. 

Also. I think Si Ho is shady and shifty and do not trust her. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

i could not agree more...i fear i might be disappointed by the end too...telling the truth i did not like GOBLIN end very much

Goblin's ending traumatized me for weeks.:sweat_smile: I mean, after everything they've been through you just had to end it with them being apart for several years again and him meeting another reincarnated version of the girl?!? Heck, they deserve more than that!

And Hwal and Sang Woon deserve some closure and happy ending as the OG Bulgasal pair.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, andy78 said:

I have a bad feeling about SIHO and SHAMAN lady...one of them or maybe both have something to do with what happened 1000 years ago

I could believe that because shaman lady said this since the beginning he supposedly died and was born on the bed mother Also went he said that he going to not put her soul she said to him no continue to the plan that he still his soul back and put her on. The well why they said this the one who not remember will be the dead of them all and I think is hwai

• Like 5

Time to write something about this drama. I love all the cast but i'm SangHwal shipper so i think their connections is beyond his relationship with Si-ho.

I think Hwal and Sangwoon were Bulgasals but something happened and Hwal went crazy. He killed village people maybe for revenge but i assume Eul Tae framed Sangwoon not only 600 ago but also 1000 ago for something else.

This drama is unpredictable but i think there are 4 possible endings:

1. Hwal will die with Eul Tae and break the curse.

2. Hwal will turn in human again and will leave with Sangwoon for a new life.

3. Hwal and Sangwoon will die to break the curse.

4. Si-ho and the shaman will break the curse and all of them will not remember each others anymore. BTW Hwal and Sangwoon will meet again and fall in love.:wow1:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, andy78 said:

I have a bad feeling about SIHO and SHAMAN lady...one of them or maybe both have something to do with what happened 1000 years ago

I agree about SH (who has seemed shady from the beginning) but I actually like the Shaman Lady.  The Shaman isn't in control of the visions she sees and she has to tell what she hears; this makes her seem dangerous but when she is herself she is okay.

59 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

but i'm SangHwal shipper so i think their connections is beyond his relationship with Si-ho.

Thank goodness!  Good to know there are others who feel this way, too.  I got so tired of the anti-SW/SU and "no romance" comments that I have not posted as much as I might have. 

And now I'm gonna say something really unpopular:  I can't stand ET.  He is creepy and not funny. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thistle said:

I agree about SH (who has seemed shady from the beginning) but I actually like the Shaman Lady.  The Shaman isn't in control of the visions she sees and she has to tell what she hears; this makes her seem dangerous but when she is herself she is okay.

Thank goodness!  Good to know there are others who feel this way, too.  I got so tired of the anti-SW/SU and "no romance" comments that I have not posted as much as I might have. 

And now I'm gonna say something really unpopular:  I can't stand ET.  He is creepy and not funny. 

Eul Tae has to be punished for his crimes, he deserves to die! :popcornjackson:

The actor who play the role (Lee Joon) is absolutely SUPERB, he portrayed all the evil emotions in a intense way so i praise the role! But i can't really stand to watch a evil character have so much attention... I'm from old school drama so i like the romance and i really love Jinuk and Nara chemistry! It's a slow burning romance so i love it!!:evilelmo:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

The actor who play the role (Lee Joon) is absolutely SUPERB, he portrayed all the evil emotions in a intense way so i praise the role!

The actor is excellent and his is doing his job perfectly--this is why it is possible to dislike the role/character so much!  ;) 

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

I'm from old school drama so i like the romance

Me, too!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, thistle said:

don't worry!!!i 'm their shipper too...i watched "no romance" comments too...but as i already said we knew from the start :the story is about this bulgasal that begins to love and protect the one he hated for 600 long years

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I mean… if the plot is: “ Cold but secretly kind Antihero ML hates and wants to get revenge on beautiful sweet innocent  FL”  it does not take a genius to know exactly what your going to get! 

Also There are more and more dramas with no love line  to satisfy romance  haters so everyone can find their niche. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

There's a big chance tonight Hwal will lose his father again and i don't like it. The prophecy seems refer to Eul Tae, i think he has manipulated Hwal and Sangwoon memories, i think Eul Tae will kill Detective or Do Yoon and i really hope it's not Do Yoon again.:facepalm:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

i really hope it's not Do Yoon again.

me too...Bulgasal’s just 4 episodes left...the fascinating story line drama Bulgasal is coming to an end...maybe we will finally know about 1000 years ago...

Lee Jin Wook, Kwon Nara, And More Face Grave Danger Because Of The Vengeful Lee Joon In “Bulgasal”

tvN has shared a sneak peek at the heart-racing developments that will unfold in tonight’s episode of “Bulgasal”!

In the previous episode of the drama, Min Sang Woon (Kwon Nara) recalled a piece of memory from a thousand years ago. Dan Hwal (Lee Jin Wook), who was covered in blood, was standing in the middle of scattered corpses, and the bulgasal Min Sang Woon wielded a sword at him. As soon as Min Sang Woon comes back to the present, she stabbed Dan Hwal in the shoulder and demanded to know who he is.

In the upcoming episode of “Bulgasal,” Ok Eul Tae (Lee Joon) will rise from the ashes as he devises a new strategy. Furious that Dan Hwal chose Min Sang Woon instead of him, he will do whatever it takes to bring Dan Hwal down.

The newly released photos capture the return of Ok Eul Tae, who became powerful again after drinking human blood. He is with a mysterious man, and their expressions are grim without any traces of laughter.

Spoiler

bulgasal-13.jpg

In front of him are Min Si Ho (Gong Seung Yeon), Hye Seok (Park Myung Shin), and Nam Do Yoon (Kim Woo Seok). Min Si Ho looks petrified, and Nam Do Yoon, who was previously stabbed by Ok Eul Tae, can’t meet eyes with the bulgasal either. Hye Seok defensively spreads out her arms as if she’s trying to protect them, and Kwon Ho Yeol (Jung Jin Young), who is standing apart from them, looks to be in disbelief.

Spoiler

bulgasal-23.jpg

Spoiler

jung-jin-young.jpg

Meanwhile, Dan Hwal and Min Sang Woon are also in a tense situation. Dan Hwal is pulsating with fury, and he looks like he’ll reveal his dark claws soon. On the other hand, Min Sang Woon’s eyes are filled with tears, raising questions about what happened.

Spoiler

lee-jin-wook.jpg

Spoiler

kwon-nara2.jpg

Episode 13 of “Bulgasal” will air on January 29 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1510696wpp/lee-jin-wook-kwon-nara-and-more-face-grave-danger-because-of-the-vengeful-lee-joon-in-bulgasal

• Like 4