[Drama 2023] Moving ☄ 무빙- Jo In Sung / Han Hyo Joo / Cha Tae Hyun (Disney+, Hulu)

Maetawinz

DISNEY+ Drama         

MOVING ☄

- 무빙 -         

FC0qF-RaMAAeJY8?format=jpg&name=small

Drama: Moving
Hangul: 무빙
Director: Park In Je (Kingdom Season 2)
Writer: Kang Full (Pain)
Network: JTBC / Disney+
Episodes: 20
Release Date: First half of 2022 
Runtime: TBA
Language: Korean

STORY         

Moving' is a masterpiece of action heroes in which families with innate superpowers

face off with huge enemies across the ages and generations. 

* Adapted from Kang Full's webtoon of the same name.
(Source: Naver)

Official teaser & trailer   :  TBC

Official link   : TBC

Official Posters   :  TBC

------------ ☄------------

CAST         

jWxzAG3.png

Jo In-Sung As Kim Doo Sik  

tNSvqeN.png

Han Hyo-Joo As Lee Mi Hyun  

nLFqkdf.png

Cha Tae Hyun As Jeon Gye Do  

yuMN7wl.png

Ryu Seung Ryong As Jang Joo Won  

Kim Sung Kyun   /   Kim Hee Won    /   Lee Jung Ha  

Go Yoon Jung    /   Kwak Sun Young  

Cr. MyDramalist

............................................................................................................................

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

............................................................................................................................

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

News

The upcoming JTBC drama  Moving  which may be starring  Jo In Sung, Han Hyo Joo and Cha Tae Hyun,  has decided to change its director. It was originally supposed to be directed by PD of "The World of the Married , Mo Wan Il.  However,  the production team decided to change the director to Kingdom Season 2's PD, Park In Je

An official of the drama shared through the media outlet Sports Chosun, "After thorough discussions, we decided to change the director." 

Director Park In Je who will now work on Moving,  is best known for his projects such as Netflix's "Kingdom Season 2" (Joo Ji Hoon, Bae Doo Na, and Ryu Seung Ryong), "The Mayor" (Choi Min Shik and Kwak Do Won)  and "Moby RickRoll'D" (Hwang Jung Min and Jin Goo). 

"Moving" is based on the webtoon with the same name written by Kang Full. The story is about the growth of a high school student who has a lot of secrets.

ByVql_2f.png

Jo In Sung, Han Hyo Joo and Cha Tae Hyun received casting offers for the drama last September 2020, though the three are still reviewing them. 

If Han Hyo Joo will star in this drama, this will be her grand return to the small screen since 2016's drama "W" with Lee Jong Suk and Kim Eui Sung

Meanwhile, Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun are known to be real life best friends and this year might be their year to work hand in hand on a drama together. They are currently the main MC for the upcoming variety program Unexpected Business.

"Moving" aims to air later this year. 

Cr. mydramalist

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Moving ✪ 무빙- Jo In Sung / Han Hyo Joo
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Moving ⚡ 무빙- Jo In Sung / Han Hyo Joo / Cha Tae Hyun • First half of 2022

2021100814133559397_1633670015.jpg

News article today reports that in anticipation of Disney Plus opening in Korean on November 12, this month (October 14), they will be having a showcase that spotlights four upcoming shows. Included are Moving, Greed, You and My Police Class, and Kiss Sixth Sense. There will be a panel discussion and for Moving, actors Han Hyo Joo, Jo In Sung, and Ryu Seung Ryong, as well as writer Kang Full and director Park In Je will be present to discuss the filming and episodes. I don't know where this will show up exactly (Disney, but they don't officially open in Korea until November?), but hey, it's still cool!

Article here: https://view.asiae.co.kr/article/2021100814242012918

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

The wind that "Squid Game" blew...Media industry announces fierce battle for original content.

The media industry is eager to produce intellectual property rights (IP) in Korea as the original content "Squid Game" introduced by Netflix has succeeded in box office success.

While Disney+, which will be launched in Korea in November, began producing original dramas, Studio Genie, Tving, and Kakao Entertainment are also expanding their contents, drawing keen attention from the industry to the box office content that will follow the Squid Game.

According to the industry on the 12th, Disney+ is expected to produce the original drama Moving based on Kang Full's popular webtoon on its own online video service (OTT) platform.

With Studio & New, a content production affiliate of the media group NEW, it is directed by Park In-je, who is famous for "Kingdom" Season 2, starring famous cast members such as Jo In-sung, Ryu Seung-ryong, and Han Hyo-joo.

Disney+ signed a long-term content partnership with Studio & New in April and has started to secure original content prior to its launch in Korea.

Disney+ plans to hold Korea Media Day on the 14th to introduce business strategies and unveil a lineup of domestic contents including 'Moving'.

An official in the media industry said, "As Disney+, Disney's OTT service, enters Korea in earnest, competition in the original content production market will heat up further," and explained, "Moving is being mentioned as a rival to Netflix's Squid Game."

https://news.einfomax.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=4170984

spacer.png

1633837541-z2.jpeg

Hello all! Looking forward to the showcase on the 14th!

• Like 4

"Find the 2nd Squid Game". Apple and Disney → TVing K-Contents.

Amid the movement to "make a second Squid Game," global interest in "Korean-style original" is flooding.

Global interest in Korean-style content is rising. The K-content market, which has already been recognized with Netflix's "Kingdom" and "Sweet Home," was popularized more by "Squid Game" as it continues to be a box office success that has changed its status from before. Amid this unprecedented sensation, global OTT (online video services) such as Disney Plus and Apple TV, as well as domestic OTT industries represented by TVing and Wavve, are competing to secure content to discover a second "squid game."

spacer.png

Disney+ has also officially announced its entry into Korea. It expressed interest in K-content early on, and filming of "Moving," a large project created by Park In-je, director of "Kingdom," and writer Kang Full, the original author, is also imminent. On the 14th, Korea Media Day and APAC content showcases will be held online to declare their entry into the Korean market to major officials. Along with this, Disney Plus will enter the domestic OTT market by forming an alliance with LG U+, a domestic telecommunication company, to exclusively supply contents.

The OTT industry's interest in K-content is expected to continue to heat up. The remarkable success of the Squid Game, which started with a production cost of 20 billion won, ignited the fire. Content officials said, "Korea's special content and low-cost, high efficiency have made overseas officials look at Korea."

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202110140100081850005360&servicedate=20211013

• Like 2

[Official] Disney Plus, the original content lineup..."You can watch it on Samsung, LG TV, PS5, and phone!"

spacer.png

Rep. Ahn Joon-yong introduced a lineup of devices that allow streaming services and original contents of Walt Disney Company Korea a month before the launch of Disney+ in Korea.

Walt Disney Company Korea held Korea Media Day on the morning of the 14th and introduced Disney+'s major business strategies and services in Korea. It also introduced its original story and original content lineup, which are loved worldwide for the first time in Korea.

Disney+, which will be officially released in Korea on November 12,

Spoiler

offers a wide range of movies and TV programs featuring Disney's six core brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star.

Disney Plus expands the detailed worldview that Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) has not shown in movies. It introduces multi-buses such as Wanda Vision, Rocky, and What If series in earnest, and draws a political and social structure that has changed since "Avengers: Endgame" in Falcon and Winter Soldier.

In star brands, you can mainly see Fox's Kingsman series, Deadpool series, and Free Guy acquired by Disney. Marvel's X-Man series is already on the Marvel section.

The subscription fee is 9,900 won per month or 99,000 won per year, and mobile and tablet devices (android-based smartphones and tablets and Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), smart TVs (latest firmware Hisense TV, LG TV, 2016 Tizen or higher Samsung Electronics TV) and connected TVs (Google TV, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Playbox, PlayStation 5, PlayStation, X-Station, 5, You can also enjoy Disney+ through LG U+ IPTV and mobile, LG Hello Vision Cable TV, and KT Mobile.

Disney has been doing business in various fields in Korea for the past 30 years, delivering new entertainment experiences to Korean consumers, and allowing anyone to access excellent and original stories, and expanding Disney's long-standing collaboration with Korean partners and creators.

Jay Trinidad, director of direct-to-consumer business at Walt Disney Company Asia-Pacific, introduced partnerships, local content, and creative strategies in the Asia-Pacific region. 

Trinidad said, "Korea is sweeping the global content and entertainment industry by capturing the hearts of audiences around the world with its outstanding cultural content." "We look forward to introducing the best global entertainment to domestic consumers through the release of Disney+ in Korea and at the same time showing Korea's creative excellence to audiences around the world," he said. 

Spoiler

With the launch of Disney+, consumers can enjoy a total of more than 16,000 movies and TV programs, including star brands that offer a wide range of general entertainment. Star Brand offers original and Korean content produced with domestic content creators, as well as numerous contents of various genres produced by ABC, 20th Century Television, 20th Century Studio, and Searchlight Pictures.

Disney+ can be accessed simultaneously from up to four devices and supports downloading from up to 10 mobile devices. Subscribers can set up profiles for each user, including setting up interfaces for their children, through the viewing restriction function, and watch content online with family and friends with the Group Watch function.

From November 12th, you can sign up for Disney+ through the official Disney+ website or Android and iOS apps.

Meanwhile, at 2 p.m. today, a showcase introducing original Korean content will be held, and the first posters of "Moving" starring Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo and Jo In-sung are expected to be released.

http://www.onews.tv/news/articleView.html?idxno=93645

Disney+ Slate Of Asia-Pacific Fare 

Disney has pulled back the curtain on its slate of Asia-Pacific films and TV shows set for its two-year-old streaming service. 

Those are among 20-plus global, regional and local-language projects revealed today as headed for Disney+ as South Korean drama series Squid Game has become a global phenomenon. Check out the slate below.

The new APAC projects include original productions from scripted live-action tentpole series including drama, comedy, fantasy, romance, sci-fi, crime and horror to variety shows, documentaries and anime from markets including Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Greater China and Australia. Subject to local availability, the new APAC content titles will be available on the streaming service over the next year, Disney said today.

Disney is “combining the global resources of the company with the best content creators from Asia Pacific to develop and produce original stories on Disney+,” said Luke Kang, president of Disney Asia Pacific. “With over-the-top services going mainstream, emergence of world-class content from Asia Pacific and rising consumer sophistication, we believe that this is the right time for us to deepen our collaboration with the region’s best content creators to deliver unparalleled storytelling to global audiences.”

Added Jessica Kam-Engle, Disney’s APAC Head of Content & Development, who unveiled the new content slate: ““Our production strategy is centered on working with the best local storytellers in the region, leveraging our brand power, scale and dedication to creative excellence.”

Disney+ is available in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand and will launch next month in South Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The new projects are part of Disney’s plan to greenlight more than 50 APAC Originals by 2023.

Here are key highlights of Disney’s APAC slate, with synopses provided by the company:

Moving
Action-hero thriller series from Korea based on the webtoon by Kang Full about three teenagers discovering their unusual powers.

https://deadline.com/2021/10/kang-daniel-disney-plus-asia-pacific-series-films-1234855697/

spacer.png

• Like 2

"I will show you the Korean hero" Kang full → ' Moving' introduced by Jo Insung    

spacer.png

Writer Kang Full, director Park In-je, and leading actors introduced 'Moving' to viewers for the first time.

With the drama "Moving" set to be released through Disney+, original writer Kang Full, director Park In-je, actors Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo and Jo In-sung attended to talk about the work.

"Moving" is an action hero thriller based on Kang Full's webtoon, a mega-drama about three teenagers discovering innate superpowers.

At the event, director Park In-je and writer Kang Full first began to introduce the work. "Moving" is a kind of chronicle. It's a story about talented people and families. In a way, it's an action movie, but it's a fun work with a warm story overall," and Kang Full, who also worked on the script himself, said, "There were a lot of stories that were not solved in the cartoon. I tried to have fun by unraveling the warrior of the characters in more detail.".

The three actors then introduced their respective roles. Ryu Seung-ryong, who plays Kwon Yong-deuk, explained, "I have a regenerative ability to recover. I have a paternal love to protect my daughter, and I'm loyal to my colleagues. It's also humorous," and Han Hyo-ju said, "Mi-hyun is a character with superhuman senses. I have to go back and forth between the past and the present. I had to play all the elite aspects as an agent, deep melodrama, maternal love to protect my child. I'm working on filming with deep agony because it is a very three-dimensional and complex character.".

Jo In-sung, who plays Doo-sik, said, "He is Mi-hyun's husband and an NIS black agent. He has the ability to fly," adding, "Since it is an original work, I think it will be fun to find out what is the same and what is different.".

Finally, director Park said, "It will be a work that I am looking forward to every week, so please look forward to it," and Ryu Seung-ryong and Han Hyo-joo stressed, "I am happy to introduce Moving as one of the various works of Disney. I will do my best to prepare for it."

Also, Jo In-sung said, "I think many people will have expectations for Disney+. In fact, this is my first OTT work, so I personally look forward to how it will come out. I will film hard and finish it well so that you can have fun. Until then, I hope you have a lot of expectations and attention," and added, "I would like to show viewers around the world what Korean-style hero movies are like as soon as possible.".

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16341928541608431002

"MOVING" by Jo In Sung. "It's my first OTT work...""I can't wait to see how it will turn out".

spacer.png

Actor Jo In-sung expressed his feelings about appearing in Disney + Moving.

At the Walt Disney Company Korea Disney+ APAC content showcase held live on the afternoon of the 14th, Jo In-sung said, "I think many people are looking forward to and waiting for Disney+," adding, "It's my first time doing OTT work, so I'm looking forward to how it will come out."

He then said, "We will work hard to finish filming well and do well in fairness so that you can enjoy it."

Moving is an action hero thriller based on Kang Full's webtoon, and is a mega-drama about three teenagers discovering innate superpowers. Actors Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo, and Jo In-sung are drawing attention as they have confirmed their appearances.

Writer Kang Full said, "There was a story that could not be solved in the webtoon. He expressed confidence in the drama, saying, "I solved the character transcription a little more closely and wrote it much more fun."

Meanwhile, "Moving" will be released worldwide through Disney+, the OTT service of Walt Disney Company Korea.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01889286629212920&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 3

Disney+ Moves Into The Korean Drama Scene With Five New Dramas

Disney DIS +1.2%+ will launch its service in Korea on Nov. 12 with plans to release seven new Korean shows, including five Korean dramas—Rookies, Moving, Grid, Snowdrop and Sixth Sense Kiss—that will be available on their platform.

The webtoon-inspired action thriller Moving stars Jo In-sung and Han Hyo-joo and will focus on three teenagers discovering their unusual superpowers.

Disney+ plans to create over 50 Asia Pacific original productions by 2023. The APAC projects will include drama, comedy, fantasy, romance, sci-fi, crime and horror, as well as variety shows, documentaries and anime from markets including Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Greater China and Australia.

“We hope that this program will inspire the creative community and add further momentum to the creative development of Asia Pacific, which I believe is emerging as a global content and media powerhouse,” said Luke Kang, president, The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific. “The creative talent and content we are seeing from many APAC countries is world-class, and will only get better. Disney’s unparalleled storytelling is the foundation of our special connection to our audiences and we look forward to offering top talent in the region with insights into the creative processes of the world's best storytellers.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2021/10/14/disney-moves-into-the-korean-drama-scene-with-five-new-dramas/?sh=128746e65ea5