[Drama 2021] High Class, 하이클래스

larus

Watch: Ha Jun Is A Questionable Character With Two Faces In “High Class” Teaser

d7ed1c3228b54abbb2c3998a4bc8ee93.jpeg?s=

Aug 21, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’S upcoming drama “High Class” has released another teaser!

“High Class” is a mystery drama set at an ultra-luxurious international school located on an island paradise. Jo Yeo Jeong will star as Song Yeo Wool, a successful lawyer who loses everything when she is framed for her husband’s murder.

Song Yeo Wool unexpectedly begins to unravel the mystery behind her husband’s death when she meets the mother of her son’s classmate at the prestigious school – who happens to be the woman her husband had an affair with before he was murdered.

The teaser shares a closer glimpse of Hwang Na Yoon (Park Se Jin), a single mother who is Song Yeo Wool’s only friend on the island, and Danny Oh (Ha Jun), a former ice hockey player who is now a gym teacher at the school.

In the beginning of the clip, Hwang Na Yoon, who is also a single mother like Song Yeo Wool, asks if they can be friends, and the two seem to hit it off pretty well. They go on fun outings with their children, and Song Yeo Wool glows with joy when she’s hanging out with her new friend. Hwang Na Yoon comforts her, saying, “You’re a good mom,” and Song Yeo Wool comments, “I’m so glad you’re here.”

Then there’s Danny Oh who always comes to Song Yeo Wool’s rescue. He seems like another friend who showers her with comforting words and wipes her tears away when she’s sad. However, the video shows a glimpse of his chilling side as he secretly watches Song Yeo Wool and Hwang Na Yoon walking together. His voice deepens as he says, “How can you trust people so easily? And you’re a lawyer too.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484819wpp/watch-ha-jun-is-a-questionable-character-with-two-faces-in-high-class-teaser

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Jo Yeo Jeong Talks About Why She Was Drawn To Upcoming Drama “High Class,” Her New Short Hair, And More

4d96d6308b7b4257803ea2fc10cb7e72.jpeg?s=

Aug 22, 2021
by E. Cha

Jo Yeo Jeong has shared her thoughts on her upcoming drama “High Class”!

“High Class” is a new tvN mystery drama set at an ultra-luxurious international school located on an island paradise. Jo Yeo Jeong will star as Song Yeo Wool, a successful lawyer who loses everything when she is framed for her husband’s murder. She unexpectedly begins to unravel the mystery behind her husband’s death when she meets the mother of her’s son classmate at the prestigious school—who happens to be the woman her husband had an affair with before he was murdered.

Explaining why she had decided to star in the drama, Jo Yeo Jeong recalled, “When I first read the script, I felt sorry for the women gathered on this paradise-like island, whose lives seemed exhausting. So I wanted to personally immerse myself in their story and portray these women’s lives and conflicts.”

She added, “When the women face off in the drama over the main conflict, rather than have them get angry no matter what, I wanted to try to express their conflict and discord more realistically. I’m curious to see how viewers react to those aspects [of the drama].”

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-2.jpg

Jo Yeo Jeong also expressed fondness for her character, remarking, “Although Song Yeo Wool is highly competent as a lawyer, she’s a beginner when it comes to being a mother. She’s a character with a relatable side. She’s approachable, but she’s also a woman with a simmering strength. I think she’s a character that will enable me to show a new and different kind of charm from the characters I’ve played up until now.”

Regarding her new short hair, Jo Yeo Jeong explained, “I always listen to the stylist’s opinion on how they picture the style and image of my character, then start to develop the character and her physical traits.”

“For this new short cut, I listened to the stylist’s opinion on her image of Song Yeo Wool, and it matched up perfectly with the image I’d had in my mind of Song Yeo Wool,” she continued, “so I made the transformation to a short cut. I’m really pleased with both my hair and costumes [for the character].”

Spoiler

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-3.jpg

Jo Yeo Jeong also spoke highly of “High Class” director Choi Byung Gil, revealing, “The director doesn’t restrict the actors when it comes to portraying their characters on set. He leaves everything open to new possibilities, and he accepts [the actors’ performances] as they are. Because of that, I’m really enjoying each and every day of filming.”

As for her co-stars, she shared, “My chemistry with Kim Ji Soo, Ha Jun, Park Se Jin, Gong Hyun Joo, and all the other cast members is really comfortable and natural. Thanks to them, the set is always full of positive energy, so I’m grateful to all of my co-stars.”

The actress added “Because it’s my second time working with Ha Jun, our acting comes naturally just by looking into each other’s eyes, which I think is great.”

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-4.jpg

Jo Yeo Jeong went on to express fondness for Jang Sun Yool, the child actor who plays her on-screen son. “Sun Yool is so deserving of praise,” she enthused, “and he followed my lead really well from our first shoot, so I’m very grateful to him. Even during our breaks, we’re always playing together and chatting, and I think that chemistry shows through in the drama, which makes me happy.”

Finally, Jo Yeo Jeong remarked, “‘High Class’ is a story of women that takes place on a beautiful island. I think you’ll be able to enjoy watching it more if you follow the changes in each character’s situation and psychological state. I hope many people will tune in.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1484880wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-talks-about-why-she-was-drawn-to-upcoming-drama-high-class-her-new-short-hair-and-more

• Like 5

High Class’ Director Choi Byung-gil “Cho Yeo-jeong, an ideal actress”

image_readtop_2021_831875_16300706124765

A written interview with tvN's 'High Class' director Choi Byung-gil, revealing his extraordinary affection for actors and pride in his work, has been released.

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'High Class' (directed by Choi Byung-gil/drama storyholic/produced by H World Pictures), which will be aired for the first time at 10:30 pm on Monday, September 6th, will be dead at a luxurious international school located on an island like paradise. The mystery of the relationship between the husband and the woman. Director Jo Yeo-jeong, Kim Ji-soo, Ha Jun, Park Se-jin, and Gong Hyeon-joo are starring, and director Choi Byung-gil, who has been recognized for his sophisticated directing skills in the dramas 'East of Eden', 'Angry Mom' and 'Missing Nine', is receiving a lot of attention by grabbing a megaphone.

In the meantime, director Choi Byung-gil reveals his strong trust and affection for the actors through a written interview, drawing attention. He said, "I think that half of the directing is the casting. Casting, I think, is a process of discovering an actor who is inherent in a character rather than looking for an actor to play a character. Fortunately, such people were with us,” he said with satisfaction.

Director Choi Byeong-gil then revealed his thoughts on Jo Yeo-jeong (Song Yeo-ul), Kim Ji-soo (Nam Ji-sun), Ha-jun (Danny Oh), Park Se-jin (Hwang Na-yoon), and Gong Hyeon-joo (Cha Do-yeong), who worked together on set. He said, "Jo Yeo-jeong is an ideal actress to the point where it's hard to get any more compliments. Her passion and talent for acting, her concern for the field, and her courtesy to her fellow actors are truly amazing.” She said, “Because she was there, she was able to be firmly captured not only at the center of her play, but also at the center of the scene. ” he thanked. Also, “I think that actress Kim Ji-soo will look like actress Jo Yeo-jeong a few years later. I could feel the dignity in the unshakable appearance in any field,” he said, raising interest.

In addition, about Ha-jun, "He has a passion that is not afraid of being broken. He also has a desire to look cool as a male lead, but thanks to his unselfish acting for the character, a very interesting character was born,” he said, raising expectations. Also, "Park Se-jin is an actress with depth beyond her age. He is older than his age and has taken on very different roles, but he is delicately expressing the heights of his emotions.” You can look forward to it,” he said, making people look forward to the explosive synergy they will create.

In particular, director Choi Byung-gil said, "More than 80% of the filming is currently underway. In the meantime, there have been no minor accidents, and it is a more harmonious and happiest scene than any other site, so I am very grateful to the actors and staff.” In addition, he added, “There are a lot of actors who say they want to come to the set quickly even on their days off,” and added, “Really!

Above all, director Choi Byung-gil stimulated curiosity by saying, "The goal is to make a directing invisible" about the directing point of 'High Class'. He said, “Personally, the director caught my eye first, so hearing that ‘the directing was good’ seems to mean that I am not able to direct in the end. I want to make it so that I can immerse myself in the character and the narrative without feeling directing.” He continued, “The characters in the play look gorgeous on the outside, but they have inner pain one by one, and the way they deal with the pain is different. There are characters who hide inside and pretend they are not, and there are characters who acknowledge the pain and try to overcome it. However, they are ultimately projecting our lives, so by the end of the broadcast, I want the viewers to specify which one of them to love or hate more, so that they can empathize with everyone.”

Lastly, director Choi Byung-gil said, “The emotions of the characters are going deep to be expressed simply as a mystery of love. In addition, the story was not focused only on Song Yeo-ul's character, but it tried to express the lives of various parents without change. I think you can take it as a satire that reflects the social image." He said, "I want to express a delicately completed story without being pressed for time, so I confidently say that it will be exciting until the end."

Meanwhile, tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'High Class' will premiere on Monday, September 6th at 10:30 pm.

(Google translation)

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/08/831875/

• Like 4

11 September K-Drama Premieres To Welcome The Fall Season

Sep 2, 2021
by D. Kim

K-drama fans, get ready! September is a big month ahead with a diverse lineup of new dramas.

Here’s what to look forward to:

“High Class”

high-class.jpg

Cast: Jo Yeo Jeong, Ha Jun, Park Se Jin, Gong Hyun Joo, Kim Nam Hee, Woo Hyun Joo, Lee Jung Yul, Yoon In Jo, Kang Yeon Jung, Park So Yi, Jang Sun Yool, Kim Ji Yoo, Seo Yoon Hyuk, Lee Ga Eun, Seo Jeong Yeon, etc.

Premiere Date: September 6

Broadcast Details: Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m. KST on tvN

“High Class” is a mystery drama set at an ultra-luxurious international school located on an island paradise. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Song Yeo Wool, a successful lawyer who loses everything when she is framed for her husband’s murder. While unraveling the mystery behind her husband’s death, she meets the mother of her son’s classmate at the prestigious school – who happens to be the woman her husband had an affair with before he was murdered. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486688wpp/11-september-k-drama-premieres-to-welcome-the-fall-season

• Like 4

Watch: Jo Yeo Jeong’s New Drama “High Class” Unveils Tangled Relationship Chart + First Episode Preview

78fb4c87df3e4115a9f607cf69008ddf.jpeg?s=

Sep 3, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming drama “High Class” has unveiled a character and relationship chart ahead of the premiere!

“High Class” is a mystery drama set at an ultra-luxurious international school located on an island paradise. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Song Yeo Wool, a successful lawyer who loses everything when she is framed for her husband’s murder. She starts to unravel the mystery behind her husband’s death when she unexpectedly meets the mother of her son’s classmate at the prestigious school—who happens to be the woman her husband had an affair with before he was murdered.

The relationship chart puts Song Yeo Wool and her son, Ahn Yi Chan, at the center. There is also her deceased husband, Ahn Ji Yong. Surrounding Song Yeo Wool are the mothers of her son’s classmates at the school: hotel owner Nam Ji Sun (Kim Ji Soo) and her daughter Lee Jun Hee, influencer Cha Do Young (Gong Hyun Joo) and her son Kwak Si Woo, and single mother Hwang Na Yoon (Park Se Jin) and her daughter Hwang Jae In. Other members of this circle include “No Ah’s mom” and “Yu Bin’s mom.”

Although the drama centers around the relationships between the women, the chart also includes Nam Ji Sun’s family Lee Jun Mo and Lee Jung Woo, and Cha Do Young’s husband Kwak Sang Geon and business partner Jung Mi Do (a star chef).

The chart also shows the various members of the prestigious school, such as Danny Oh (Ha Jun), a former Canadian ice hockey player and currently the gym teacher at the school. Do Jin Seol is the school chairwoman, Han Geon Young the school principal, Alex Comer the foundation director, and Rachel Jo (Lee Ga Eun) a teacher. Other characters include Goo Young Hee, a police detective, and Shim Ae Soon, the maid of the townhouse where Song Yeo Wool lives.

high-class.jpeg

The drama also dropped the teaser for the upcoming first episode. Song Yeo Wool is happy to have moved to the island and to enrol her son in the prestigious school, and Ahn Yi Chan appears to be settling in well. The other moms gossip together over luxurious brunches, and at a party, Song Yeo Wool begins to be surrounded by whispers about her husband’s murder case. The other mothers bully her and turn their backs on her, but Song Yeo Wool is more preoccupied with memories about her husband’s affair. One night, someone breaks into their townhouse, forcing Song Yeo Wool headfirst into the mystery in order to protect her son

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486993wpp/watch-jo-yeo-jeongs-new-drama-high-class-unveils-tangled-relationship-chart-first-episode-preview

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Premiere Watch: High Class, The Veil

by missvictrix

premwatch_highclass.jpg

More dramas coming in hot! This week we have another pair of premieres, again offering us some very different genres — a spy-action-revenge extravaganza, and a mysterious tale that unfolds amongst the elite on an island paradise. Isn’t it nice of dramaland to try to accommodate each of our tastes?

High Class

premwatch_highclass2.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Mystery, suspense, drama
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Though dramaland may be overrun with stories of luxury, elitism, and back-stabbing lately, High Class has one thing going for it out of the gate: the marvelous Jo Yeo-jung. Yay! Here, she plays an attorney who’s accused of murdering her husband. She escapes with her young son to an island paradise for the uber-wealthy, and gets entangled with the people there (including her husband’s mistress). It sounds a lot like Mine right now, but perhaps if the drama plays up the suspense and murder conspiracy plot, this one could lean more towards Lies of Lies instead? For me, these sorts of stories need to have a cracktastic element to them in order to get the more serious parts to work, so here’s hoping.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/09/premiere-watch-high-class-the-veil/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jo Yeo Jeong Faces Off With The Other Mothers At Her Son’s Prestigious New School In “High Class”

b9a1e59f71e24cbb94e8978d452c17ba.jpeg?s=

Sep 6, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “High Class” has shared a sneak peek of a tense conflict in the principal’s office!

“High Class” is a new mystery drama set at an ultra-luxurious international school located on an island paradise. Jo Yeo Jeong will star as Song Yeo Wool, a successful lawyer who loses everything when she is framed for her husband’s murder. She unexpectedly begins to unravel the mystery behind her husband’s death when the mother of one of her son’s classmates turns out to be her late husband’s mistress.

In newly released stills from the drama’s first episode, Song Yeo Wool and her son Ahn Yi Chan (played by Jang Sun Yool) meet with three of his classmates and their mothers in the principal’s office. Nam Ji Sun (Kim Ji Soo), a chaebol heiress and the queen bee of the mothers at the school, levels Song Yeo Wool with a frosty glare during the confrontation, while Song Yeo Wool defiantly returns her gaze without backing down.

Also present at the meeting are fellow mothers Cha Do Young (Gong Hyun Joo), a former A-list actress who isn’t shy about being self-absorbed, and Hwang Na Yoon (Park Se Jin), the only mother to truly welcome Song Yeo Wool to the school.

High-Class-2.jpg

Jo-Yeo-Jeong.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Soo.jpg

Gong-Hyun-Joo.jpg

Park-Se-Jin.jpg

The producers of “High Class” teased, “The plot [of the drama] will unfold in a fast-paced whirlwind from the very episode. Song Yeo Wool will face off against the parents of the school, each of whom is hiding a different secret, and there will be no time to take your eyes off the story as she gets caught up in an unexpected storm. Please look forward to ‘High Class,’ which will air its first episode on September 6.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487356wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-faces-off-with-the-other-mothers-at-her-sons-prestigious-new-school-in-high-class

• Like 2

Press conference pictures

2021090643499232.jpg

'High Class' heralded the birth of an unconventional political mystery.

On the 6th, the production presentation of tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'High Class' (directed by Choi Byung-gil/drama storyholic/produced by H World Pictures) was held. This production report was broadcast live online as part of social distancing and prevention of the spread of COVID-19. Director Choi Byung-gil, actors Jo Yeo-jeong, Kim Ji-soo, Ha-jun, Park Se-jin, and Gong Hyeon-joo attended the scene.

https://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=831952&section=sc4&section2=

2021090644485002.jpg

2021090645152699.jpg

• Like 2

'High Class' Lee Ga-eun "I want to show you a new side, thank you for your love"

2021090608452607323d3244b4fed18217218612

'High Class' Lee Ga-eun revealed her fluttering heart.

Lee Ga-eun, who plays Rachel Jo in tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'High Class', delivered a script authentication shot and a message ahead of her first broadcast.

In the published photo, Lee Ga-eun was completely transformed into a teacher while wearing an elegant sky blue blouse. She even showed off her love for her character, pointing to the script for 'High Class' with Rachel Joe's name on it.

Ga-eun Lee said, "I started this year with the filming of 'High Class', and I'm trembling at the thought of my drama debut, and I'm also looking forward to the thought of showing a new side of me." Please give a lot of love and support to the work and Rachel as well.”

Rachel Cho, played by Ga-eun Lee, is a Korean-Canadian native who is a teacher at HSC International School and Chan Lee's homeroom teacher. She is a millennial teacher with a clear work-life balance who concentrates on her own leisure life after work, although being a teacher is just a job.

https://www.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202109060256

Ep 1 preview

• Like 2

Actress Jo Yeo-jeong encouraged viewers to watch the tvN drama 'High Class', in which she starred.

NISI20210906_0000822797_web.jpg?rnd=2021

On the 6th September, Jo Yeo-jeong posted several pictures of her while filming her drama on her Instagram, and she posted a post saying, "Tonight at 10:30 on tvN 'High Class' Song Yeo-wool trembling."

In her photo, Jo Yeo-jeong is dressed in an elegant dress that suits her upper class and transformed into a short cut that suits her. Her netizens sent her support to her Jo Yeo-jeong, saying, "I will watch the broadcast" and "beautiful."

Jo Yeo-jeong took on the role of Song Yeo-wool, her lead, in tvN's 'High Class', which aired for the first time on the same day. 'High Class' tells the mystery of a relationship between her husband and her husband's dead woman at a luxurious international school located on a paradise island.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210906_0001573457

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] High Class, 하이클래스-Monday & Tuesday, 22:30 KST -Cho Yeo-Jeong, Kim Ji Soo

Jo Yeo Jeong, Kim Ji Soo, And More Talk About Portraying Stories Centered Around Women In “High Class”

68535f249f6a4b8d811d4e7d3a04865f.jpeg?s=

Sep 6, 2021
by C. Hong

On September 6, tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “High Class” held an online press conference with director Choi Byung Gil and actors Jo Yeo Jeong, Kim Ji Soo, Ha Jun, Park Se Jin, and Gong Hyun Joo.

“High Class” is a mystery drama set at an ultra-luxurious international school located on an island paradise. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Song Yeo Wool, a successful lawyer who loses everything when she is framed for her husband’s murder. She unexpectedly begins to unravel the mystery behind her husband’s death when the mother of one of her son’s classmates turns out to be her late husband’s lover.

high-class-1.jpeg

Producing director (PD) Choi Byung Gil said, “The drama is about the solitary and lonely stories of women that are hidden behind their flashy and luxurious lives. It is about these women trying to find what truly makes them happy. I think that viewers will come to sympathize with each and every one of them.”

This is Jo Yeo Jeong’s first tvN drama in 10 years. She joked, “I got so much love from the last one, and since it’s been so long, maybe there will be more love for this one as well.” The actress explained why she chose this project by saying, “When I first read the script, I pitied the lives of these women who are isolated on Jeju Island. I wanted to portray their lives as best as I could so that other women could relate to them. My character is a lawyer and seems to be a high-class mom, but I tried to show a more realistic and everyday side that I hadn’t shown before.”

jo-yeo-jeong-high-class.jpeg

Kim Ji Soo plays Nam Ji Sun, a hotel owner, chaebol heiress, and the queen bee of the other mothers at the international school. She said, “I was curious about a drama that had mostly female characters. The director and the production staff sent me the offer and I was grateful to participate. My character seems like a woman who has it all, but she is very empty inside, she’s nothing but a shell. When you get to know her, you realize that she’s not someone to envy. I found that really pitiable.”

Spoiler

kim-ji-soo-high-class.jpeg

Ha Jun plays Danny Oh, a former Canadian ice hockey player and currently a gym teacher at the school. “I put a more witty side of myself into the character that I hadn’t shown before,” he said. “I think that I have a pretty playful side, and I found the script really interesting as well.”

Spoiler

ha-jun-high-class.jpeg

Park Se Jin plays Hwang Na Yoon, a single mother who is the only person at the school who reaches out to Song Yeo Wool. “Every moment on set was a learning experience,” she said. “Jo Yeo Jeong was the first to approach me in a friendly way. She leads the scene in such a way that brings to life not only her own acting but also that of her partner. Kim Ji Soo makes it easy to immerse yourself into the story because she transforms into the character completely when she’s on set.”

Park Se Jin was born in 1996, but in the drama, she plays the mother of a child old enough to attend school. “I was glad to have been cast, but I was worried about whether I would do well,” she said. “I don’t know what maternal instincts are, so I worried about that for months. I usually don’t talk with my family about my projects in advance, but for this one, I explained the character to my mom and asked her about her experience. I think that I was able to understand the character better, but also understand my mom more.”

Spoiler

park-se-jin-high-class.jpeg

Gong Hyun Joo plays Cha Do Young, a former top actress and current social media influencer who follows Nam Ji Sun around to get back in the spotlight. “She’s such a visually flamboyant character that any actress would have wanted to play her,” she said. “She was a top actress before getting married, so her inner conflict about her career is something that I could really relate to.”

Spoiler

gong-hyun-joo-high-class.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487518wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-kim-ji-soo-and-more-talk-about-portraying-stories-centered-around-women-in-high-class

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jo Yeo Jeong Hunts Down Culprit Who Trapped Her Son In “High Class”

Jo-Yeo-Jeong1.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 7, 2021
by E. Cha

Jo Yeo Jeong is a woman on a mission in the second episode of tvN’s “High Class”!

“High Class” is a new mystery drama set at an ultra-luxurious international school located on an island paradise. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Song Yeo Wool, a successful lawyer who loses everything when she is framed for her husband’s murder. She unexpectedly begins to unravel the mystery behind her husband’s death when the mother of one of her son’s classmates turns out to be her late husband’s mistress.

Spoilers

On the first episode of “High Class,” Song Yeo Wool felt that she and her son Ahn Yi Chan (played by Jang Sun Yool) were being threatened by a mystery individual after he started attending his new school. Not only was Song Yeo Wool greeted by an ominous “WELCOME” scrawled out in red lipstick, but an unseen adult even locked the helpless Ahn Yi Chan in a school locker while he was playing hide and seek with the other kids.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Song Yeo Wool embarks on a quest to find the culprit responsible for trapping her son in the locker. After returning to the scene of the crime, she seems to find a potential clue to their identity in the form of an eye-catching hair clip. As she picks up the clip, Song Yeo Wool’s expression suggests that the accessory reminds her of someone in particular.

Another photo shows Song Yeo Wool in the security room with chairwoman Do Jin Seol (played by Oh Hyun Joo), staring at the other woman with a look of surprise.

Jo-Yeo-Jeong.jpeg

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-2.jpeg

The producers of “High Class” teased, “In [today’s episode], Song Yeo Wool will pick up the pace of her quest to catch the culprit who trapped her son inside the locker, and the suspense will rise as she begins to face off against the other parents at the school. Please look forward to the second episode of ‘High Class,’ which will be even more thrilling [than the premiere].”

The second episode of “High Class” will air on September 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487618wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-hunts-down-culprit-who-trapped-her-son-in-high-class

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@larus, @jongski, @backstreetboysfan, @lila21, @joccu, @africandramalover

Dear Chingu, so glad to see all of you here in this forum, it shown that we have the same taste of choosing drama genre.

I love the new hair cut of female lead, Cho Yeo Jeong, so beautiful and suit her well.

Based on the character chart that posted earlier (thanks to Larus) we roughly know some connection between these two characters:

1. The one who had a secret affair with the ex-celebrity Cha Do-Young was Jung Mi-Do, shown his back scene in the toilet when they were kissing only (but haven't shown up full face yet in ep)

2.  Song Yeo-Wool's late husband, An Ji-Yong, had an affair with Nam Ji-Sun in the past before he passed away. (interestingly, news report claimed that police had not found his body yet)

3. The single mum, Hwang Na-Yoon, who had a friendly relationship with Song Yeo-Wool, had a "relationship" with Danny Oh, the gym teacher. We are not sure what kind of relationship?

Finally, the mysterious game began Who is behind the scene who kept sending her "hint" messages and flowers that implicitly wanted her to come to the island? :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

Dear Chingu, so glad to see all of you here in this forum, it shown that we have the same taste of choosing drama genre.

I can't find the drama in VIKI nor in Netflix. Can you tell me where I can watch the drama or if there is an alternate title, please?? Thank you

• Like 1
  • Love 2