[Drama 2021] High Class, 하이클래스

larus

“Police University” Ends On Steady Ratings + “High Class” Continues 4-Episode Personal Best Streak

Oct 6, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN’s “High Class” set another personal best for the fourth time in a row with 4.924 percent, compared to last episode’s 4.376 percent.

'High Class', which is on the rise, breaks its own highest ratings for 2 weeks in a row

kuk202110060050.680x.0.jpg

According to Nielsen Korea, an audience rating research company on the 6th, the audience rating of episode 10 of 'High Class' aired the previous day was 4.9% based on households that subscribed to paid platforms nationwide. This is a 0.5 percentage point increase from the 9th episode's ratings of 4.4%, breaking its own high (4.5%) recorded in the 8th episode.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:04 AM, GingerK said:

Honestly the only thing keeping me watching are the adorableness of Yi Chan and Jai In. Not to mention the cuteness that is Danny Oh :blush:

Yeo Weol’s character is quite annoying to me. While she appears to be so arrogant and full of self confidence, the way she reacts to things that happened to her is too naive and very shallow and too careless for a person who is a successful partner in a law firm. Her all the times perplexed look is also irritating. But I still watch this drama just because Yi chan & Jae In are too cute to stop watching.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'High Class' Jo Yeo-jeong, 'Student Mode' script study completed in excellent acting

PS21101200173.jpg

'High Class' Jo Yeo-jeong's endless passion for acting was captured.

The revealed behind-the-scenes cut contains the appearance of Jo Yeo-jeong, who is immersed in her acting at every moment. First of all, Jo Yeo-jeong sits down, but she seems to be sucked into the script, and she is concentrating on the study of the script. Her special love for the script is reminiscent of the concentration of her examinees. Then, when she started rehearsing, she focused on her acting with intense eyes and focused her attention at once. It is her message that not only she but also during filming, she monitors herself, communicates with the staff, and creates the perfect scene.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01403846629212264&mediaCodeNo=258

On 9/27/2021 at 9:44 PM, lebeaucouple said:

It seems like the internal war getting intense between Yeo-Wool and Na-Yoon.

Ji-Sun was taking the situational advantage to achieve her goal, but it will only cause more havoc later on.

@lebeaucouple wow, what is happening. I lurk here once in awhile just to see what is going on after the Chair died.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 10:43 AM, lila21 said:

@lebeaucouple wow, what is happening. I lurk here once in awhile just to see what is going on after the Chair died.

Oh you have stopped watching it?

An Ji-Yong is back and has been staying at their house basement all these while secretly watching his wife and son movement - shown on the last EP. No surprise as this matches everyone's prediction.

Song Yeo-Wool and Danny Oh relationship is getting closer, but no romance yet. I think She can feel the love and protection from Danny, but i guess timing is not right yet for Danny to confess his love.

Hwang Na-Yoon became chair woman as planned by Ji-Yong. What's the actual reason, we do not know yet.

Nam Ji-Sun has partner with a new investor from (China Wan Chai Group) to back her fund for the Jeju hotel and international school. The new investor was introduced by Alex Comer.

In the next EP, I think Ji-Yong will find out that Alex and Ji-sun might have betrayed him.....

We still have 5 more EP to go, I guess the story won't be so straight forward, i hope they will be more unpredictable revelation. :)

• Thanks 1

I started watching this drama a couple of weeks ago and got hooked. Just finished ep12 but i will be leaving 13 unwatched till they have completed aiiring coz it will just be too suspenseful for me to take. 

I quiet suspected the husband was still alive from the beginning and wow! he is a super S hole. The way he smile at the end of the call on Na Yoon's phone left me speechless. He is a cold blooded killer. I don't really know what his deal was with these two women and why he is using them like that. 

• Like 1

High Class' Jo Yeo-jeong, Park Se-jin's death manipulation... A blow to Kim Nam-hee

image_readtop_2021_1015528_1635294355482

With the reversal that Park Se-jin, who was thought to be dead, was alive in tvN's 'High Class', the confrontation between Jo Yeo-jeong and her husband Kim Nam-hee, who could not let go of the tension until the end, made viewers sweat. In particular, Kim Nam-hee's startling madness, who had even kidnapped his son, ran rampant, heightening interest in the final episode.

In the 15th episode of the tvN Monday-Tuesday drama 'High Class' (directed by Choi Byung-gil/drama storyholic/produced by H World Pictures), aired on the 26th, 'No Forgiveness', with the survival of Hwang Na-yoon (Park Se-jin), Song Yeo-ul (Jo Yeo-jeong) and her husband Ahn Ji-yong (Kim Nam-hee)'s chewy confrontation unfolded, creating tension.

As a result, the 15th episode recorded an average rating of 4.8% for households in the metropolitan area, a maximum of 6.0%, an average of 5.1% for households nationwide, and a maximum of 6.1%, taking the first place in the same time zone including cable and general episodes, breaking its own highest ratings nationwide.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/10/1015528/

• Like 2