[Upcoming Drama 2021] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다 - Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki-yong - Premieres in 2021

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Hye Kyo to make her broadcast comeback with a new SBS drama series   Actress Song Hye Kyo will be making her comeback to the small screen soon, through a new drama.   Accordin

Now, We Are Breaking Up   Profile Director:  Lee Gil Bok Writer: Jae In  Network: SBS Episodes: 16 Release Date: Second half of 2021 Air time: TBA Production: Samwha Networks 

After news of non-stop food truck support for this drama filming , now comes the teaser , yes so excited for NWBU! Check out guys their chemistry! Ha Yeong-eun meets Yoon Jae-gook SHK s

Just wanna share this info although it's not confirmed yet. Trivia:Full house is Kyo's last drama she has done in rom-com since 2004. It's kinda miss seeing her in that genre again :cries3:

E2Kg3qlVgAAt95Z?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ctto

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

After news of non-stop food truck support for this drama filming , now comes the teaser , yes so excited for NWBU! Check out guys their chemistry! Ha Yeong-eun meets Yoon Jae-gook:wub:

May be an image of 2 people and people standing

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and text that says '에어지는 충입니다 감독 이길목 작가 인 출연 소해교 장기용 20105 21CASE NOW CASE 하반기 라인업공개! 라인업 공개! 지금 헤어지는 중입니다 송혜교의 3년 만의 드라마 복귀작 장기용과의 설렘 폭발 특급 멜로물'

SHK so beautiful with long hair as Ha Yeong-eun !

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '충입니다 인 교 장기용 21 하반기 헤어지는 중입니다 고의 3년 만의 드라마 복귀작 용과의 설렘 폭발 특급 멜로물'

credit:SHK weibo

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now , My roomate is a Gumiho is over, I am looking foward for this Drama, and see the chemistry between Song Hye Kyo Jang Ki Yong, I remember I really like him with Jin Ki-joo, They were really cute in Come and huge me. The drama sound interesting, hope it will have an happy ending.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1