[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

It is interesting they posted the same picture with the same legent under it.  I wished the one SHK poqted would reached more like because she has a lot more followers. I do not know if it is due to PR they did it, but it is cutee. I feel like they are friendly. They might have good chemistry....

I just wiched they would tagg each other even if they dod not follow each other lol

• Like 1

I hope they have good chemistry and a good storyline. 

I wonder if they are going to release a promotion poster now. They have less than a month until he enlists. Might as well start the promo now. 

Edited by daisyflowers
  • Like 2

@daisyflowersI was wondering the same. If they will be able to do a photoshoot together before he leave. I want to see how it will look. Just to see the difference with his previous drama. Hyeri and Hye kyo  are so different (they do not have the same age lol.) I feel like it will look like the chemistry Ki Yong had with Jin Gi ju.  Hope it will not be like WWW. The age gap between the 2 lead was big, so sometimes the chemiqtry seems off. Same for Hye Kyo with Bo Gum . His character look really immature for a 29 years old guy. Acting like a teenage boy. He was cute but sometimes he was too mich. ( I did not see her with Joo Ki, but the few video I saw of, in my opinion I wonder how they got married). 

I do not know, it is a comedy. I wich they would have play in The Glory together, it a more serious drama. Here it depends of the writing. I feel they will have a good chemistry

• Insightful 1

@PitchoumI really enjoyed Encounter but I also prefer her somber melodramas (AIMH, All In, TWTWB, and Encounter) over (Dots & FH). I found myself feeling the same way watching JKY's works. I loved him in My Mister, Kill It, and Come and Hug Me. I couldn't get into WWW. I still need to watch his latest drama. 

The SBS showcase mentioned that NWABU is a melodrama. 

Edited by daisyflowers
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

@daisyflowers   I enjoyed Encounter. It was a beautifull story. I really like how was Hye Kyo. It felt like it was herself more than the Character itself lol. I felt like she is like her character in real life, but having more fun and more friend. I really like her chemistry with the actress who played Secretary Jang and her Driver Mr Nam. It was just when you watched multiple time some scene. You tell yourself it could have been better.

For JKY it is the same. I did not see kill it and My Mister. I saw Born again, the story was a but weird. WWW was cute. It looj a bit like Encounter in terme of storyline.

In melodrama there is always some comedy lol. But it is the story abput love and break up so. I just hope Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong characterswill have an happy ending together lol

• Like 3

@Pitchoum thank you for the updates! 

I wonder which newspaper that is. lol 

I am very curious to see the tone of this drama. Is it going to be heavy like Misty was?

Another actor posted a picture filming. She had a name badge on and the lanyard looked like it said something PR. The shot of them at the police station is interesting. I wonder if they are there to do damage control, something work related. Cause it doesn't seem to be them fighting but who knows. 

The set pictures look beautiful. I hope the cinematography is on point. 

Edited by daisyflowers
  • Like 2

@daisyflowersYour Welcome  (I have time too loose lol)

Someone said on JKY topic,  may be it is one from Singapur

JHK seems behind SHK, so may be it is involve him and she goes for him, then they leave and meet the men front of them.

Someone notice the color coordination on SHK's and JKY 's clothes

• Like 1