[Upcoming Drama 2021] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다 - Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki-yong - Premieres in 2021

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Hye Kyo to make her broadcast comeback with a new SBS drama series   Actress Song Hye Kyo will be making her comeback to the small screen soon, through a new drama.   Accordin

Now, We Are Breaking Up   Profile Director:  Lee Gil Bok Writer: Jae In  Network: SBS Episodes: 16 Release Date: Second half of 2021 Air time: TBA Production: Samwha Networks 

After news of non-stop food truck support for this drama filming , now comes the teaser , yes so excited for NWBU! Check out guys their chemistry! Ha Yeong-eun meets Yoon Jae-gook SHK s

Thanks @twtwb for answering.. Hope for the safety n success for the drama..

I get a lil bit in curious about the writer previous work which is Misty helmed by a veteran actors kim nam joo n ji jin hee..to tell the truth,I never watched the drama becz its not piqued my interest :sweatingbullets: nor it will now,sorry,,haha..

But I try to read about the review n the ending (yes,ending,why?cz when the drama start, the first thing pop up in my mind is the beginning n ending,so yeah) becz this is SHK comeback drama so I wanna to check the previous work of the writer..so,for the starter her first work got quite good reviews,from 1-10 scale she got 8 which means for me its quite good n maybe becz that track record she choose this drama (n ofc other qualities that she consider to accept it)

N cz she only have one drama under her belt until now,I can't quite guessing or compare what ending she will give to us but from the sinopsis,Misty end with tragic ending from one of the main lead n the others had a 'happy' end,sort of(?)..

I believe every writer has their 'pattern' for their work,there is a writer that always give HE or SE or OE (sorry,not a fan of OE story so I hope she won't give this kind of ending) although this is categories as a melodrama hope it will end with HE which means in my term is,the lead will be together as a couple not go their separate ways (although this is basically maybe the idea for the title Now,We Are Breaking Up,in the end they will break up)

Buuut, whatever the story is,I just hope its satisfying for us to enjoy,whether its HE or not..so,lets waiting guys :foodie3:

• Like 3
On 4/7/2021 at 8:27 AM, twtwb said:

It has not been announced that this is a pre-produced drama.

However, it looks like filming has already started and the drama will not be on air until November according to currently available schedule. The gap is therefore more than 6 months. I think it will at least be mostly pre-produced by then (Song Hye Kyo also needs to be ready for her next drama, The Glory, which expectedly will start filming shortly thereafter).

Meaning Song Hye Kyo will have a back to back drama for 2021 and 2022???

8 hours ago, hallee said:

Meaning Song Hye Kyo will have a back to back drama for 2021 and 2022???

Yes. In addition to “Now, We’re Breaking Up”, Song Hye Kyo has also been confirmed for “The Glory” which will reportedly premiere in 2022.

• Like 1

another confirmed cast !

Moon Joo-yeon and Song Hye-kyo appear in the comeback film'We Are Breaking Up'

Newsis original article transmission 2021-04-16 21:18

Knight image

[Seoul = Newsis] Actor Juyeon Moon (Photo = Keyeast) 2021.4.16. photo@newsis.com

[Seoul = Newsis] Reporter Lee Hyun-joo = Actor Moon Joo-yeon was cast in'Now, Breaking Up'.

SBS's new drama'Now, I'm breaking up', scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year, is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that reads'farewell' and reads'love'. Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Ju-heon have confirmed their appearance.

Moon Joo-yeon played the role of Ahn Sun-joo, the designer of'Sono', the top brand of'The One', a fashion company that is the center of the play. Ahn Sun-joo is a furry and rational person who is honest with his feelings and desires and expresses his inner feelings immediately.

Moon Ju-yeon, who has shown a neat and clear image, is expected to reveal a new charm. 'Sono' design team leader Ha Young-eun also raises expectations with Song Hye-kyo, who plays the role.

Moon Ju-yeon appeared in the independent film'Paper Doll', the web drama'Freshman', the tvN drama'Romance is a separate book', and the JTBC drama'Eighteen Moments'. In the recently ended JTBC'Monster', I appeared as the younger sister Lee Yoo Yeon of Manyang Police Box Sergeant Lee Dong-sik (played by Ha-gyun Shin) and took a snow stamp. ☞Sympathetic

Press Newsis lovelypsyche@newsis.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210416n36268

Ctto

------

Tbh, I don't know JKY and I haven't seen any of his dramas nor movies. Since, he's going to pair-up with Kyo this time it's my first ever drama of him that  I'm going to see him act in k-drama. I heard NWBU is scheduled to broadcast its pilot episode in November 5th, (Friday) so yeah I look forward to it.

JKY side profile :wub:

Eyx-dOrWUAAnWDn?format=jpg&name=large

Ctto

• Like 3
On 4/18/2021 at 11:49 AM, caileysmileyyy said:

Tbh, I don't know JKY and I haven't seen any of his dramas nor movies. Since, he's going to pair-up with Kyo this time it's my first ever drama of him that  I'm going to see him act in k-drama. I heard NWBU is scheduled to broadcast its pilot episode in November 5th, (Friday) so yeah I look forward to it.

He's great! I've watched two dramas with him in leading roles: OCN's Kill It and TVN's Search: WWW.  He was pretty good in both of them. He's the main reason why I'll watch this drama. I'm honestly amazed by how his schedule is busy because he'll star in a new drama next month (My Roommate Is A Gumiho), a new movie is coming out in a couple of months and then NWBU will broadcast in November. I'm happy for him, he's sweet and talented.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, paolaadl said:

He's great! I've watched two dramas with him in leading roles: OCN's Kill It and TVN's Search: WWW.  He was pretty good in both of them. He's the main reason why I'll watch this drama. I'm honestly amazed by how his schedule is busy because he'll star in a new drama next month (My Roommate Is A Gumiho), a new movie is coming out in a couple of months and then NWBU will broadcast in November. I'm happy for him, he's sweet and talented.

Thanks for the  info about JKY. I'm gonna try to watch some of his dramas when I have time. Yeah, I heard he has one drama series which is scheduled to broadcast next month. Good luck to his dramas MRIAG and NWBU. 

• Like 2