[Upcoming Drama 2021] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다 - Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki-yong - Premieres in 2021

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Hye Kyo to make her broadcast comeback with a new SBS drama series   Actress Song Hye Kyo will be making her comeback to the small screen soon, through a new drama.   Accordin

Now, We Are Breaking Up   Profile Director:  Lee Gil Bok Writer: Jae In  Network: SBS Episodes: 16 Release Date: Second half of 2021 Air time: TBA Production: Samwha Networks 

After news of non-stop food truck support for this drama filming , now comes the teaser , yes so excited for NWBU! Check out guys their chemistry! Ha Yeong-eun meets Yoon Jae-gook SHK s

3 hours ago, hallee said:

Is this a pre produced drama???

Hi! I dont think so coz  usually they would announce if its a pre-produced drama and the airing date is usually more than 6 months from their filming. From the news article the airing of this drama will be on second half of this year , might be after filming a few episodes .  

Wow 3 more to join Now we are Breaking Up drama!  

Yura, Song Hye-kyo and Breath... Confirmed to appear in'Now, we are breaking up'

No cut news original article transmission 2021-04-06 16:27

Knight image

Singer and actor Yura. Provided by Awesome E&T
Singer and actor Yura confirmed the appearance of'Now, We're Breaking Up'.SBS's new drama'Now, we're breaking up' writes'farewell' and reads'love' as sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup Actually.'Hyerin', played by Yura in the play, is the best celebrity of the era with numerous followers with her innate visuals and tremendous effort. He is planning to play'Hyerin', a character who has thorough self-management and professional spirit.

Yura appeared in the MBC drama ``The Man's Memories'' specially as the top actor ``Ko Yura'' and digested the nasty villain character. SBS Plus'Trend Records 1 and 2'and tvN's'Seoul Mate 3'show natural charm in entertainment, and they have consistently communicated with fans in various fields such as holding solo exhibitions with hand-drawn pictures.

'I'm breaking up' starring Yura is directed by author Jane of'Misty', and PD Gil-bok Lee, co-director of'Romantic Doctor Kim, 2'is in charge of directing.

Song Hye-kyo, Ki-Yong Ki-Yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Ju-heon announced the appearance of the broadcast in the second half of this year.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210406n30726

Shin Dong-wook'I'm breaking up' casting... Song Hye-kyo · Jang Ki-yong and Breath

Joy News 24 Original article transmission 2021-04-06 19:59

Knight image

Joy News 24 Reporter Lee Ji-young] Actor Shin Dong-wook appears in'We are breaking up'.

According to a number of media on the 6th, Shin Dong-wook confirmed to appear in'I'm breaking up'. Shin Dong-wook returns to his home after a year after'(I don't know much) it's a family'.

'I'm Breaking Up' is a romantic comedy about a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup.

Earlier, Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, Yoon Jeong-hee, Kim Joo-hyun, and Se-hoon have confirmed appearances to complete the splendid lineup. Aired on SBS in the second half of the year,

/ Reporter Lee Ji-young ( bonbon@joynews24.com)

https://news.nate.com/view/20210406n39436

EXO Sehun,'I'm breaking up' casting... Song Hye-kyo'breathing'

Original article sent to TV Daily 2021-04-06 18:47

TV Daily Photo

[TV Daily Reporter Kieun Lee] Boy group EXO Sehun,'I'm breaking up' confirmed to appear.

According to SBS's new drama'I'm breaking up' on the 6th, EXO Sehun was cast in the drama.'We're breaking up' is written as'farewell' and reads'love' and draws a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup drama.Sehun's role in the play is a new designer in the design team of a fashion company.

Previously, actors Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon, and other brilliant rhyme-ups were completed. It is scheduled to be organized in the second half of this year.

[TV Daily Reporter Kieun Lee news@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo = DB]

https://news.nate.com/view/20210406n37440

• Like 5
12 hours ago, hallee said:

Is this a pre produced drama???

It has not been announced that this is a pre-produced drama.

However, it looks like filming has already started and the drama will not be on air until November according to currently available schedule. The gap is therefore more than 6 months. I think it will at least be mostly pre-produced by then (Song Hye Kyo also needs to be ready for her next drama, The Glory, which expectedly will start filming shortly thereafter).

• Like 4

New Casting news!:).

Sehun’s agency confirmed he will appear in SBS drama WeAreBreakingUp along with SongHyeKyo JangKiYong.

ShinDongWook confirmed to join SBS drama WeAreBreakingUp  he will act as JangKiYong’s brother.

• Like 2

How long do u guys think,for 16 epi drama will take usually?more than 5 months or less?

Is it already final that it will be air in November?or it still can be change?I still have hope they can change it so it will be faster,hahaha :sipsboba:

(Sighhh) Waiting is sure a torture..........

• Like 2
On 4/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, redbeanbuns said:

How long do u guys think,for 16 epi drama will take usually?more than 5 months or less?

Is it already final that it will be air in November?or it still can be change?I still have hope they can change it so it will be faster,hahaha :sipsboba:

(Sighhh) Waiting is sure a torture..........

Miniseries are usually filmed for less than 6 months. Song Hye Kyo’s last drama, “Encounter” started filming in September 2018 and finished filming in January 2019, including overseas shooting in Cuba.

That’s why I said in an earlier post that if “Now, We’re breaking up” is aired in November, it will be at least mostly pre-produced.

There have been instances in which the airing schedules are adjusted so we don’t rule out that “Now, We’re breaking up” might go on air earlier than November. :)

• Like 4