[Upcoming Drama 2021] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다 - Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki-yong - Premieres in 2021

The supporting actresses that I fully recognize is the one that had been her mother both in DOTS n Encounter n her ex mother in law in Encounter as well..

I feel giddy n excited cz it will be soon around the corner that they will start shooting :allgoodlol:

• Like 4
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Hye Kyo to make her broadcast comeback with a new SBS drama series   Actress Song Hye Kyo will be making her comeback to the small screen soon, through a new drama.   Accordin

Now, We Are Breaking Up   Profile Director:  Lee Gil Bok Writer: Jae In  Network: SBS Episodes: 16 Release Date: Second half of 2021 Air time: TBA Production: Samwha Networks 

From the article, there's also writer Kang Eun Kyung as a Creator.   I'm happy she and writer Je-In team up again. I did not watch Misty, but heard that the drama has garnered positive revie

Another confirmed drama from SHK:wut::issohappy:

Not familiar with Jang Ki Yong but I'm planning to watch his previous works while waiting for this drama.:smile:

Hello everyone..Hope this thread would be a fun and peaceful one:fullofhearts:

spacer.png

Song Hye Kyo confirmed to star opposite of Jang Ki Yong in new drama series

Published March 11, 2021 12:43pm

Song Hye Kyo will star opposite of Jang Ki Yong in the upcoming romance drama series "Now, We Are Breaking Up."

According to a Soompi report, the actress was confirmed to star in the new series on Wednesday along with other actors like Choi Hee Seo and Kim Joo Heon.

"Now, We Are Breaking Up" narrates the story of breakups and love. In it, Song Hye Kyo plays the role of a trendy and intelligent design team manager working for a fashion label.

"WWW" and "Come and Hug Me" star Jank Ki Yong, on the other hand, will play the role of a wealthy freelance photographer.

Meanwhile, "Anarchist from Colony" actress Choi Hee Seo will play the fashion labels' director and "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" actor Kim Joo Heon will act as a PR company CEO.

Written by "Misty" writer Je In, "Now, We Are Breaking Up"  will be directed by Lee Gil Bok, the brains behind "Vagabond" and "My Love From the Star."

The drama is set to start filming this April and will be scheduled for airing on SBS for the second part of the year.

Talks of Song Hye Kyo taking the lead role for "Now, We Are Breaking Up" first came out last November. Last January, she was also confirmed to reunite with "Descendants of the Sun" writer for a role in a new drama series.

After "Descendants of the Sun," Song Hye Kyo last starred in "Encounter" with Park Bo Gum last 2018. — Kaela Malig/LA, GMA News

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/showbiz/showbizabroad/779231/song-hye-kyo-confirmed-to-star-opposite-of-jang-ki-yong-in-new-drama-series/story/

• Like 5

Another K actress confirmed to be part of Now we are Breaking Up! 

Ki Eun-se confirmed to appear in'I'm breaking up'... Song Hye-kyo · Jang Ki-yong and Breath

Original article transmission of the Korean Economic Daily 2021-03-18 15:31

Knight image

Actor Ki Eun-se appears in SBS TV's new drama'Now, We're Breaking Up', which is scheduled to air in the second half of the year.

Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon confirmed the appearances of'I'm breaking up', which is written as'break up' and reads'love' in a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter farewell drama.

Eun-se Ki is divided into Min-kyung Seo, assistant manager of the marketing team of Vision PR, run by Do-Hoon Seok (played by Joo-Heon Kim). With sincerity, he took on the role of a person who step by step ascending the ladder of life.

Eun-se Ki is currently performing as'Hyeonbi' in the KBS 2TV drama'River where the Moon Rises'.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210318n29336

• Like 5

Another actress for Now we are  Breaking Up!

Song Yoo-hyun appeared in'Now, breaking up'... Song Hye-kyo and Confrontation Notice (Official)

MK Sports original article transmission 2021-03-19 11:08

Maekyung.com MK Sports Reporter Son Jin-ah,

Actor Song Yoo- hyun, appears in'Now , we're breaking up'.

On the 19th, the agency's WS Entertainment said, "Song Yoo-hyun will appear on SBS's new drama'Now, We're Breaking Up' and will show off a bouncing charm in the role of'Oh In-ah', so please look forward to it."

'Now, we're breaking up' (screenplay Jane, director Lee Gil-bok, production Samwha Networks, UAA) is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that writes'farewell' and reads'love'.

Knight image

'In-ah Oh', in charge of Yoo-Hyun Song, is the design team leader of'Ramon', the second brand of the fashion company The One, and a character who forms a tight confrontation with Young-eun Ha (played by Song Hye-gyo) in the play. He looks good and innocent in the world, but he is a master at the back of the head for his desperate and desperate excuse. It will even double the vitality and fun of the play as an anger inducer with no signs of sorry or reflection.

Earlier, Song Yoo-hyun used the drama'Confession','Designated Survivor','Welcome 2 Life','Others are Hell','Extraordinary Investigation','Do Not Hurt','Lee Jang','Nine Number Romance', etc. With the strong acting strength and lively acting that has been cultivated while being upset, it has captured the hearts of viewers by completely digesting a new character in each work.

Song Yoo-hyun, who has built up a wide acting spectrum by multiplying the character's charm with stable and bouncing acting and unrivaled presence, is looking forward to his performancein'Now, We're Breaking Up', while'Now, We're Breaking Up' Is scheduled to be organized in the second half of the year. jinaaa@mkculture.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210319n14501

• Like 4

Filming of Now we are Breaking Up at Incheon Art Center will start next month!

Art Center Incheon, filming the drama'I'm breaking up' starring Song Hye-kyo starting next month

Cookie News original article transmission 2021-03-22 11:36

Knight image

[Incheon = Cookie News Reporter Hyun-Joon Lee] The Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority announced on the 22nd that the SBS drama'I'm breaking up' starring Song Hye-kyo will start filming at the Art Center Incheon starting next month.

This is the third time that Art Center Incheon was provided as a filming location for a drama, following KBS 2TV'Only One Love' in May 2019 and SBS'Like Brahms' in August of last year.

Opened in 2018, the Incheon Concert Hall at the Art Center boasts a unique architectural beauty designed with inspiration from the outstanding surrounding landscape harmonized with the West Sea and the hand of the Maestro.

The Incheon Economic Daily expects this drama to be an opportunity to showcase the architectural beauty of Art Center Incheon with a concept in which trendy images and stories unfold on the stage of a fashion company.

In this drama, Ha Young-eun, the head of the fashion company's design team, plays Song Hye-kyo and Ki-Yong Ki-yong as a professional photographer.

chungsongha@kukinews.comhttps://news.nate.com/view/20210322n16646

yes another confirmed cast!

Yoon Jung-hee returns after 7 years... Breathing with Song Hye-kyo,'We are breaking up'

The Fact original article transmission 2021-03-22 11:33

Actor Yoon Jeong-hee returns to the home theater after 7 years.  SBS new drama'Now, I'm Breaking Up' has been confirmed and plans to match with Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong.  /Provided by Sublime Artist Agency

7 years after'My Love, My Bride'... First filming scheduled for April

[The FactㅣReporter Saetbyul Kim] Jeong-hee Yoon will return after 7 years with'Now, we are breaking up'.

The agency's sublime artist agency announced on the 22nd that "Yoon Jung-hee has confirmed the appearance of the SBS new drama'Now, Breaking Up' (play Jane, director Lee Gil-bok)."

'Now, we're breaking up' is a work about a real breakup written as'breakup' and read as'love', sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter. Writer Jane of the drama'Misty' and director Lee Gil-bok of'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'will meet and describe the charming parting and love story of the characters in detail.

Yoon Jung-hee plays the role of Shin Yoo-jeong, the only daughter of the group, as a managing director who runs a famous department store. Shin Yoo-jeong is a person who exerts overwhelming influence with his unrivaled sense, intelligence and dignity that are recognized by everyone.

Yoon Jung-hee's appearance in this work attracts attention because it is returning after 7 years. Yoon Jung-hee debuted in the drama'Heaven' and recorded successive box office hits by starring in a number of films, including'Happy Woman' and'Glory of the Family'. In 2014, in the movie ``My Love, My Bride,'' which gathered about 2 million viewers, he also played an active part on the screen, showing a new appearance as the character of Seung-hee who shakes the heart of Young-min (played by Jo Jung-seok).

There is a lot of anticipation for the performance that Yoon Jung-hee, who has not missed not only acting skills, but also ratings and topicality, will show through his return work'Now, We Are Breaking Up' after 7 years.

'Now, I'm Breaking Up' starring Yoon Jeong-hee and Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon, will be broadcast in the second half of the year, and the first filming will begin in April.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210322n16500

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Exciteeddd! I love both leads! JKY has great chemistry with all his leads and I can never get enough of SHK! I particularly loved him with Lim Soo Jung and SHK and LSJ both have that incredibly timeless, classic and elegant beauty and aura about them so I think he will pair very well with SHK. Looking forward to it!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

another cast for Now we are Breaking Up

Kim Do-Geon,'Now, We're Breaking Up' Casting... Song Hye-kyo · Jang Ki-yong and Breath

Hankook Ilbo original article transmission 2021-03-25 23:25

Knight image

Actor Kim Do-gun was cast in'Now, Breaking Up'.

On the 25th, the agency Big Punch ENT revealed that "Kim Do-Geon is appearing in the new SBS drama'Now, Breaking Up'."

'Now, we're breaking up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that writes'farewell' and reads'love'. It is a work completed by the collaboration between author Jane and director Gil-bok Lee.

Kim Do-Geon plays Jimmy, a wacky group of thoughts that don't stay with one love. He is an attractive character who possesses women's hearts with excellent physical and gorgeous features. Expectations are raised in the chemistry that Do-Geon Kim will show with actors such as Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Ju-heon.

Kim Do-Geon has shown outstanding charm through various works. The attention is focused on whether he can create an impressive character in this work as well.

Meanwhile,'Now, I'm Breaking Up' starts the first filming next month. It is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year.

Reporter Jeong Han-byul onestar@hankookilbo.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210325n74050

• Like 5

Hufftttt!!!! I imagined that NWBU will premier their first epi in July/August but its much longer than that..so basically it will be full pre produce..I hope the shoot will be smooth n the result will be great :hooray:

So please SBS, be generous to us..pleaseeeeeeeee give us sneak peak..a script reading,posters or whatever it is :crazymad:

• Like 2