[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now , My roomate is a Gumiho is over, I am looking foward for this Drama, and see the chemistry between Song Hye Kyo Jang Ki Yong, I remember I really like him with Jin Ki-joo, They were really cute in Come and huge me. The drama sound interesting, hope it will have an happy ending.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

Very excited for this! I'm interested in seeing what the writer has in store for this drama especially after watching Misty. 

Also excited to see SHK and JKY. He impressed me in My Mister that I immediately started looking up his other works. Excited to see the supporting cast as well. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

Nevermind. Filming is suppose to wrap in September. 

Most of the time they film out of order. Plus this drama, is going to be diffuse when they will be done filming, so it explain why they are shooting out of order too out of other reasons.

From Howlong BAkery - Bakery Studio IG  https://www.instagram.com/p/CRvVT6knB4O/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jank Ki Yong took this picture of Son Hyekyo Choi Heesoo, and Park Hyojoo dwhile filming the drama, Seems there is a nice atmosphere on set.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

SHK posted this on Instagram. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRxaEweF2TB/?hl=en 

He will be enlisting on August 23rd. So they really must be close to finishing.

https://twitter.com/twinkyxstar/status/1419471943623794692?s=20

The timing between the announcement of Jang KI yong enlishment to the military and Song Hye Kyo picture is interesting lol. Especially the lengend under her picture. I feel they could be friend despite their age gap. I am pretty sure they will have a good chemistry. Hope for an happy end.

Like I said in JKY topic, I found the timing for his enlishment is a bit bad, because it means he will not promot the Drama, wich is a bit pointless as a lead of it.

• Like 2