[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Just an info, the special poster was design by the company called Propaganda, it is Samhwa Network who asked them to do it. Apparently the Instragram account @.nowwearebreakingup_official was created by Samhwa Network too. Seems they are doing everything for NWBU to work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVApUajvar6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

@Pitchoum I love their posters on their IG. I hope we get more from them. Their posters for some of the classic films are beautiful. 

I saw they created the poster of one of Choi Hee Seo movie.

I hope the official IG will post more because they just  1 picture and the special poster, and not the still cut or the teaser. Hope it is not something they created just for those 2 pictures lol

56 minutes ago, daisyflowers said:

Awww. All three look so cute. Love that they have their own IG. I hope we get all the BTS pics. 

It is not BTS from the set, those pictures seems it was taken tonight at SHK's place, or one of them place lol.

When SHK fans said SHK probably open this account, I begin to think they might be right lol, because it looks more personal photo between friends than BTS lol

• LOL 1

@daisyflowerslike someone said on twitter seems this project is really important. Apparently she did not show this excitement even for Dots. I was not there for Dots so I do not know, I saw she post few stuff during Encounter, she deleted some pictures. She might found people she needed and friendship she needed at this moment.