[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

10 minutes ago, Pitchoum said:

It is so funny how Viu spoiled almost every kiss lol

I haven’t seen the spoiler... it’s about time for another kiss scene lol 

This episode was fun to watch GukHa doing couple stuff, ramyeon dinner and movie date nite, just enough sweetness to recharge after a stressful day. It’s a good thing Jae Guk takes the initiative to sort things out with Soo Wan and his fiancée regarding what happened 10 years ago. He’s right — what happened wasn’t Young Eun’s fault. If anyone’s to blame for the mess, it would be Soo Wan.

• Like 10
  • Blob 1

Today's epi its a lit..I love it.. can't say anything anymore..this kind of mature love story its something that I like..how they try to solve all the problems ahead of them :allgoodlol:JKY carried JG role extremely well,make me wanna have BF like him,kyaaaaa..n SHK as always chef kiss :kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

Good eps, we finally learn that SW was cheating with HYE, so I hope HYE will completely move on now since SW was such a j*rk. As we predicted, YJG is sooo in love with HYE, and he will protect his woman, love the ending that he tells his mom(finally!!)

I wonder why YJG wearing hat in next eps? From the previous drama I have watched, when men using hat to cover their hair means that they will go to military lol (but I dont think YJG is below 30 tho) 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Skysky said:

Good eps, we finally learn that SW was cheating with HYE, so I hope HYE will completely move on now since SW was such a j*rk. As we predicted, YJG is sooo in love with HYE, and he will protect his woman, love the ending that he tells his mom(finally!!)

I wonder why YJG wearing hat in next eps? From the previous drama I have watched, when men using hat to cover their hair means that they will go to military lol (but I dont think YJG is below 30 tho) 

- HYE moved on, she deleted SW number, she just fort she had it for the past 10 years

- YJG is 32 years old

- The story happen during Fall, he might just wore a hat because it is cold. JKY only shaved his head the day before he went to military not during the filming

I did not watched yet the episode, I did not want to watch live. I saw few video. I am still tired of supporting cast to be honest. I do not really care about the love triangle between Hyerin, Chi Hyung and the HYE's assistant, it is lost time on lead. I do not enjoy SDH and Chi Sook too. And I cannot believe Do Hun do support JG , I tought he was better...

Make me wonder what HYE did bad to be treaten like this by everyone.

From what I see no one support this relationship except Mi Sook, Her mom, but just because she is greedy and want to be friend with a rich family to have a luxury life, her dad does not know yet.

HYE is still miserable at The One, the only happiness she has is her moment with YJG and Mi Sook. From the trailer of next episode, later she wil have to make a choice and give up on something...Her job at Sono or YJG, she might even have to give up on both. People are just making her life a nightmare.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Pitchoum same girl lol. fyi I skipped all the supporting character scenes since today lol *sorry :wow1:

I think this is why melo isn't popular anymore, it could be really depressing, while we living with cov*id for 2 years we already feeling bad and some are even depressed. Sorry but I skipped all MS scenes since begining because her story is sooo depressing and hard to watch. I know that it happened a lot in RL (cheating) but no I dont want to watch it on drama tbh. 

CS love story is supposed to be fun but I dont like her character and the story isn't interesting enough (so tired of her being 'drunk' like its almost on all eps now! sigh) 

Anyway thanks for the info, the hat is not good on him tho lol

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 1

@SkyskyI understand. I am fine with Mi Sook, I love her relationship with Young Eun and most of her scene are with her. She has a lot less screen time than even supporting character while she deserves more even if her story is stad, it is more interesting than Chi sook and Do Hun.

I can understand melo are less popular because it is close to reality but is a melo as depressing as a drama like squid game. Encounter was a melo and it was nkt depressing, I think it only depends of the story. NWBU since ep 1 you do not see SHK's character happy. She is crying often, and she is really badly treaten by everyone even her mom except her dad and YJG.

• Like 2

I really like SHK and I'm her fan since Full house. I love Encounter and enjoyed That Winter the wind blows. What means, I like the genre Melodrama.

But NWABU doesn't really convince me.

I only watched till Ep 4 now completely. Ep5, 6 are waiting but I lose my interesse.

The characters, the pace don't give me "the flow". I don't like the other Charakters (CS, her father, DH).. They are not funny at all. The acting skill is also boring to me. Big eyes, silly, drunk CS.

Also HYEs character doesn't convince me, either.. The way how they show her character is not good.. For me not realistic. Just someone that I feel pity for.. Why does she stay in this company "The One"? She doesn't seem to have fun till YJG came into her life..

Was she so drunk in their "One night", that she could not recognize him at the blind date the next evening?! They kissed and looked in each other eyes in their first night. She didn't look so drunk for me in the 1. Episode.

She lost her faith in love because of SW for 10 years without looking for him or anything.. I don't find it realistic. Their love for me was not that deep and long that she put so much hope in it.. It was a bit naive for her to leave France because of him. Maybe she didn't know what to do and he was also an excuse to decide to come back.. So no need to blame on him for her misery now..

I tried to enjoy the Drama but for me it's not so good. I can unterstand the low rating.. Melodrama must not be depressing, such as Encounter for me is also a melodrama but really beautiful, poetic, well-told, the characters are very well-builded, maybe a bit very romantic but still convincing. 

@tlireal I think I'm the same with you. I am still watching to support SHK but the plot itself has so many loopholes. I'm into all kind of genres if the plot is good. There’s something missing/lacking. As for Sw n YE relationship, maybe the writer is trying to say that because they were still in the “honeymoon” phase, where everything is perfect/he is perfect and BAM! he's gone. She was confused/hurt and resent men in general cuz of SW. That's just my take on it. I'm hella annoyed with CS, guys. I have a friend similar to her back in high school and I cut off ties with her selfish self once I knew how crappy she was. How could YE put up with her for that long is beyond me  

• Like 3

I’m in love with the show. SHK chemistry with JKY is unreal. Whatever they’re selling me, I’m buying it! 

A couple things…

-I feel so sad for MS. Her hubby is trash. I need her to find out.

-SW fiancé such a RickRoll'D. I’m not happy, no one else can be happy mentality. It’s gotta sting because they’re bro.
-Seems like JK crushed on her SW ran interference when he did JK the favor of dropping off the design book…  The whole story is yet to unfold…

• Like 4

I'm still enjoyed all the scene n characters, though Im not 100% melo person but SHK melo its a major yes for me including this one..:eats: 

melo in the past its way more depressing n more slow pace rather than now..even with EC that called slowwww pace,I still feel its more fast than AIMH n AIMH its wayyyyy more depressing than NWBU..

N I demand writer to stop misook to drink,like hellooooo u r sick girl, u need a medical treatment,its like she give up on everything, u need positive attitude girl,show it to your daughter that her mama its a warrior..now I'm pretty sure the writer will make misook dead in the end,hmm oh well..

The pattern always the same,friday rating will go down,today will be up..

• Like 7

I thought im the only one who hv complaint about the storyline. If not because of Kyo I'll probably drop this drama long ago. I hv never watch any of this PD and writers project before so didn't really know their works but NWBU hv so many loopholes and the drama didn't hv much 'drama' to kind of glue u to keep on watching. Too slow pace and something is just feel missing, and sometimes too flat. As much as i hated YJ I hope her character can bring more extra spicy plot to the storyline. Come on show us some climax. I blamed myself sometimes because im expecting way too much maybe.

CS characters was off for me from ep2 onwards. CS and DH both is a CEO. The writers can make their story more thrill and mature but those repetitive drunk drink scene was so frustrating to me.

MS story for me is more interesting. It kind of make u waiting for more atleast for me. She have many conflicts internally that make u want it to be exposed and triumph fast. I just hope writers give a justice to this character.

YE at first I thought she kind of arrogance successful lady since they described her as someone who is fine with 1 night stand and quite alluring but turn out she actually very fragile and too kind hearted just like CH said she is too innocent. Not complaining anyway but i want her to really be jerk when she needs to. Her coworkers is really annoying i really can't stand them. JG is very consistent from start until now and i hope his career path will too. I dont want him to waste his talent just because he choose to stay with YE. They both need to fly not holding each others down. Btw apart from all of this i enjoyed Ep7 and hope the plot will improved in this remaining ep onwards.

• Like 3

Finally, SBS’s “Now We Are Breaking Up,” which airs in the same time slot as “The Red Sleeve,” earned an average nationwide rating of 6.4 percent for the night.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/the-red-sleeve-ratings-break-into-double-digits-as-happiness-hits-new-all-time-high/#ixzz7E2z0gJuG

• Like 2