[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Ep 3 and 4 Making off . They do not even make 5 min video, I really do not get SBS what stupid network. Even Jirisan they post like 10 min video for the making off for a 2 ep.

I wish they would have choose something else than SHK and SDW in the first part. 

JKY is cute at the end looking for SHK in Wkorea lol

Each episode seems to improve on the previous. And as one ‘mystery’ is resolved, more mysteries are presented.

What’s Jaeguk’s relationship to his mother? Will YSW’s ex-fiancee be a positive or negative force in his relationship with YE? Will MiSook tell anyone the truth of her medical condition? Is smirky Chi Hyung going to be a boon to YE’s department? 

I’m enjoying the show more with all the new developments to the various characters. Looking forward to this Friday! 

Leave you with one of my favourite bits from :wink: ep 4: 

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Love 1

I whished they would use shot from upcoming episode like Jirisan did with Jimin 's song . All the clip look the same....they just change the singer lol

If you guys want to have fun (I got Melancholia while not being really interesting by this drama yet)

Comments about the making off

• Like 2

The relationship between character has been update. They added Yoo Soo Wan

FFD1637308029765.jpg

I do not know if people noticed it, but there is a difference when YJG's mom talked about her son to HYE's mom.

- In ep 2, HYE's mom saw YJG when he left his mom after talking to her. HYE's mom said "It must be your son, the one who live in Paris" and then YJG's mom aswered whith a simple "yes", like she is a bit ambarresed.

-In ep 4 YJG's mom's wallet fall on the floor, then HYE's mom took it to give back to YJG's mom. After looking at the picture she said "it must be your son" and YJG's mom said "Yes, it my son" with the same expression than in ep 2.

I do not know if it is a mistake but it feels like she only has 1 son. It feel weird how YJG's mom is answering to HYE"s mom about her sons.  I still think oonly the father is different, but they have the same mom.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

BTS really cute but to short..SBS,its really to hard for u to handle the hotness of JKYxSHK kisses?so u can't give us the bts snippet of it?:coolshades::joy: hahaha,joke aside..

Korea***,yeah,no wonder..the title,it such a clickbait.. using veterans actresses name n photos of JJH,SHK really entice people to read,huh..its really shame,that media,not only korea***,is using this kind of way to attract people to read..to entice people to read such negativity leading to fan wars or for haters to comments horrible things for the artist that they don't like,hiding behind sentence 'I just give opinion' but the way they say its literally hatred towards a person n their work..for me this kind of article its like degrading the actresses..their efforts,the teams hardwork..its like,that is the actress 'fault' that the dramas not get that high expectations that it should get..ugh,give me a break.. correct me if I'm wrong,but I never saw an article about actors that give similar treatment like this..

Many things weigh that makes a drama or a movie not we were expected to be..like the story line, cinematography,many ott platforms,the time of airing etc

I've already said this in my previous post,but I will said it again..that over these few years,public tv in general its mostly in single digit,there is double digit ratings but I could say not everyday I see it n even in double digit rating,it never surpass  weekend family drama..so to be called flop its exaggerating..

especially in cable tv standard,single digit between 5-8% its consider high..so we can't compare it between public n cable..

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Skysky said:

@Pitchoum I agree about the lack of bts scenes! I mean they had like 3 kissing scenes, where are the bts?? And sbs don't upload it on youtube, only on naver tv, I saw one woman bts on yt tho, why not NWBU?

Personally I do not mind to not have the BTS of their kissing scene, because IMO, the energy between them look like it might be  hard to realize the BTS scenes. Their kissing scenes are really hot except the Elevetor, it is different from Dots or even the 1st kiss in Encounter.

However there were scene like the meeting with 4 of them in Ep 2 that could have been realized. I am sure they laugh a lot at Chi Sook not knowing Seok Do Hun. I do not find the BTS scene between Shin Dong Wook and SHK really interesting, especially we know it is all special effects. They could have realize Mi Sook and Young Eun talk in the reatsaurant or Young Eun and Cho Sook in  Young Eun's appartement, there was Chi Sook and Do Hun  or the cemetery scene too. They only took 1 scene of each episode, like to say we did realize, but not really care.

• Like 1