[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

“The Red Sleeve” And “Happiness” Reach New Ratings Highs As “Now We Are Breaking Up” Remains No. 1

Meanwhile, “Now We Are Breaking Up” successfully continued its perfect three-episode streak as the most-watched Friday-Saturday drama of the night. The new romance drama starring Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong scored an average nationwide rating of 7.3 percent, maintaining its position at first place in its time slot across all channels.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/the-red-sleeve-and-happiness-reach-new-ratings-highs-as-now-we-are-breaking-up-remains-no-1/#ixzz7CipUzq41

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Honestly what I am worried about is how they will fill up until 16 eps? YJG and HYE already fall in love and kissed 3 times, and broke up in eps 4, the flashback of YSH and HYE also done, both already know that HYE was YSH ex, we still has 12 eps left, thats quite a lot but they already done almost everything. 

I agree with you guys, they make everything went fast, HYE and YJG relationship bulid is not strong enough, like they did ONS then YJG followed HYE like a stalker then fall in love and kissed many times then broke up already. . . And they didnt do it nicely, like the kiss in eps 3 was so random and out of nowhere, it wasnt followed with anything after the kiss, like cmon!! I want more of their moments, not just YJG following HYE everywhere

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 4

I don't think YE n JG in any relationship..they do have a feeling for each other but to put a label as couple,they are far from it..so broke up for me is 'weird' :sweat_smile: but I'm not an expert regarding that area,so yeah..haha

I'm curious too,to how the writer will fill the story when all the problems already open..so let just see its getting better episode by episode..n fortunately the office n friendship story will be there too,so not fully lovey dovey thing..

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

I don't think YE n JG in any relationship..they do have a feeling for each other but to put a label as couple,they are far from it..so broke up for me is 'weird' :sweat_smile: but I'm not an expert regarding that area,so yeah..haha

I'm curious too,to how the writer will fill the story when all the problems already open..so let just see its getting better episode by episode..n fortunately the office n friendship story will be there too,so not fully lovey dovey thing..

This is from new preview eps 4. HYE said lets end/stop from now.

I might be wrong about use the 'broke up' term, because I'm not native but you got the idea that they (HYE) end their relationship.

• Like 5

I thought this scene would be letter in the episode, like the end of it. I was not expecting it to be so early. 

I think breaking Up here has many meanings. It is not just for 2 people in a relationship. It will be about friendship, family,works. Like HYE will break up her friendship with Chi Sook or with The One. Her mom will ask for divorce etc. HYE broke up with Soo Wan last episode and this episode by going to the Cemetery. Mi Chook and her husband will have issues. Chi Sook and do Hun too.

I do think there will lot of issue for HYE with The One. From the trailer we know HYE and YJG will be together as a real couple  then they will probably break up as a couple.

• Like 3

Really enjoying the drama fr ep 2 onwards..! V gd suspense building in ep 2-3.

I was almost freaking out when YJG went to passionate kiss HYE without disclosing his identity.. then I realise that sneaky boy v clever.. lol. If YE knew she def would be able to resist his advances, but JG managed to 'deepen' their rs before the dreaded news.. their ONS might not have much impact but 2nd night was after interaction and especially when both recgn how gd they are in their respective careers, which is the basis of stronger mutual admiration

I now appreciate why this drama takes place in the fashion industry.. this could explain the casual ONS since not far when real life.

Can't wait for ep 4!! 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Skysky said:

we still has 12 eps left, thats quite a lot but they already done almost everything. 

They done everything so the will fill her time by making her officially THE HEAD  OF THE BABYSITTING DEPARTMENT :joy:

3pxOtZq.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I'm crying for this epi :crybaby:

So,few of my questions had been answered in this epi,but there is another question arises :lol:

1.SW n JG indeed live together at that time in Paris but somehow,SW didn't introduced JG to YE.. maybe becz they only invest into the relationship for 2 months only?won't YE curious enough to asked SW who he lived with in that flat?

2.that portfolio,is that JG really made it specifically for YE?so he already knew the name Ha Young Eun since she was a student,but just for study purposed? n never met her I suppose..JG practically the one that inspired YE to gave her brand name SONO..how ironic,it could be JG that met YE that day n maybe with JG,it could be different..even so it still mystery for me from the moment JG heard YE name n her brand SONO did it ring a bell for him?

3.CS,DH really a mood booster for me:joy: n sehun,his quite good,he fit his character well enough.. can't wait for his interaction with SHK again..

4.I need a friend like Misook..I believe she is sick n at that time his hubby cheated on her..omg

The scene that hit me hard was YE cried in the resto,YE n JG at SW cemetery n last but not least the last scene of course, especially when JG narration,'how we missed each other from the beginning n slid by each other without being able to meet so many times..how long it took for us to finally meet each other?' N finished it with question 'did u missed me?I missed u' n YE eyes tells u everything..then I'm crying

Need a man like JG,he always firm in his choices,for YE..n now I'm anxious what will yoo jeong do after she knew about JG feeling for YE?

N I think YE n JG relationship will be a secret in mean time,at least from CS father..n it will be funny if CH is the one that will tell his father about YE n his daughter supposed blind date,JG

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Sehun is very sexy:), his character looks pretty good for the few minutes that I saw, during the presentations  the camera revealed to us that he is probably going to go out with the youngest girl on the team.

dating with the heir, there is worse in life:weary:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

1.SW n JG indeed live together at that time in Paris but somehow,SW didn't introduced JG to YE.. maybe becz they only invest into the relationship for 2 months only?won't YE curious enough to asked SW who he lived with in that flat?

Maybe JG left Paris by then? We do not know when his photo was sold to YE, but it seems like he indirectly introduced his brother to YE. I do like that he knows what he wants and follows through with it. 

The biggest impression I have of this episode is that Chisook is so annoying. Something about her face irritates me too, and I just discovered, why, perhaps. Her eyes are abnormally large that you can see the whites above, too. It's kinda distracting because she permanently has the "surprised" look etched on her face, even when acting does not call for that. 

It just annoys me that she does 0 work - all her screening time is spent to stalk JG or be a nuisance to poor SML. In the preview it looks like she'll take over Claire Marie, and somehow is insulted that YE spends her time with Sono, when she was judging her for "giving up on Sono" in the first place. Her brother at first impression seems less of an annoyance - but we will see how his work ethic looks like...

• Like 3