[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Another actress for Now we are  Breaking Up!

Song Yoo-hyun appeared in'Now, breaking up'... Song Hye-kyo and Confrontation Notice (Official)

MK Sports original article transmission 2021-03-19 11:08

Maekyung.com MK Sports Reporter Son Jin-ah,

Actor Song Yoo- hyun, appears in'Now , we're breaking up'.

On the 19th, the agency's WS Entertainment said, "Song Yoo-hyun will appear on SBS's new drama'Now, We're Breaking Up' and will show off a bouncing charm in the role of'Oh In-ah', so please look forward to it."

'Now, we're breaking up' (screenplay Jane, director Lee Gil-bok, production Samwha Networks, UAA) is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that writes'farewell' and reads'love'.

Knight image

'In-ah Oh', in charge of Yoo-Hyun Song, is the design team leader of'Ramon', the second brand of the fashion company The One, and a character who forms a tight confrontation with Young-eun Ha (played by Song Hye-gyo) in the play. He looks good and innocent in the world, but he is a master at the back of the head for his desperate and desperate excuse. It will even double the vitality and fun of the play as an anger inducer with no signs of sorry or reflection.

Earlier, Song Yoo-hyun used the drama'Confession','Designated Survivor','Welcome 2 Life','Others are Hell','Extraordinary Investigation','Do Not Hurt','Lee Jang','Nine Number Romance', etc. With the strong acting strength and lively acting that has been cultivated while being upset, it has captured the hearts of viewers by completely digesting a new character in each work.

Song Yoo-hyun, who has built up a wide acting spectrum by multiplying the character's charm with stable and bouncing acting and unrivaled presence, is looking forward to his performancein'Now, We're Breaking Up', while'Now, We're Breaking Up' Is scheduled to be organized in the second half of the year. jinaaa@mkculture.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210319n14501

• Like 4

Filming of Now we are Breaking Up at Incheon Art Center will start next month!

Art Center Incheon, filming the drama'I'm breaking up' starring Song Hye-kyo starting next month

Cookie News original article transmission 2021-03-22 11:36

Knight image

[Incheon = Cookie News Reporter Hyun-Joon Lee] The Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority announced on the 22nd that the SBS drama'I'm breaking up' starring Song Hye-kyo will start filming at the Art Center Incheon starting next month.

This is the third time that Art Center Incheon was provided as a filming location for a drama, following KBS 2TV'Only One Love' in May 2019 and SBS'Like Brahms' in August of last year.

Opened in 2018, the Incheon Concert Hall at the Art Center boasts a unique architectural beauty designed with inspiration from the outstanding surrounding landscape harmonized with the West Sea and the hand of the Maestro.

The Incheon Economic Daily expects this drama to be an opportunity to showcase the architectural beauty of Art Center Incheon with a concept in which trendy images and stories unfold on the stage of a fashion company.

In this drama, Ha Young-eun, the head of the fashion company's design team, plays Song Hye-kyo and Ki-Yong Ki-yong as a professional photographer.

chungsongha@kukinews.comhttps://news.nate.com/view/20210322n16646

yes another confirmed cast!

Yoon Jung-hee returns after 7 years... Breathing with Song Hye-kyo,'We are breaking up'

The Fact original article transmission 2021-03-22 11:33

Actor Yoon Jeong-hee returns to the home theater after 7 years.  SBS new drama'Now, I'm Breaking Up' has been confirmed and plans to match with Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong.  /Provided by Sublime Artist Agency

7 years after'My Love, My Bride'... First filming scheduled for April

[The FactㅣReporter Saetbyul Kim] Jeong-hee Yoon will return after 7 years with'Now, we are breaking up'.

The agency's sublime artist agency announced on the 22nd that "Yoon Jung-hee has confirmed the appearance of the SBS new drama'Now, Breaking Up' (play Jane, director Lee Gil-bok)."

'Now, we're breaking up' is a work about a real breakup written as'breakup' and read as'love', sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter. Writer Jane of the drama'Misty' and director Lee Gil-bok of'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'will meet and describe the charming parting and love story of the characters in detail.

Yoon Jung-hee plays the role of Shin Yoo-jeong, the only daughter of the group, as a managing director who runs a famous department store. Shin Yoo-jeong is a person who exerts overwhelming influence with his unrivaled sense, intelligence and dignity that are recognized by everyone.

Yoon Jung-hee's appearance in this work attracts attention because it is returning after 7 years. Yoon Jung-hee debuted in the drama'Heaven' and recorded successive box office hits by starring in a number of films, including'Happy Woman' and'Glory of the Family'. In 2014, in the movie ``My Love, My Bride,'' which gathered about 2 million viewers, he also played an active part on the screen, showing a new appearance as the character of Seung-hee who shakes the heart of Young-min (played by Jo Jung-seok).

There is a lot of anticipation for the performance that Yoon Jung-hee, who has not missed not only acting skills, but also ratings and topicality, will show through his return work'Now, We Are Breaking Up' after 7 years.

'Now, I'm Breaking Up' starring Yoon Jeong-hee and Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon, will be broadcast in the second half of the year, and the first filming will begin in April.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210322n16500

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Exciteeddd! I love both leads! JKY has great chemistry with all his leads and I can never get enough of SHK! I particularly loved him with Lim Soo Jung and SHK and LSJ both have that incredibly timeless, classic and elegant beauty and aura about them so I think he will pair very well with SHK. Looking forward to it!

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

another cast for Now we are Breaking Up

Kim Do-Geon,'Now, We're Breaking Up' Casting... Song Hye-kyo · Jang Ki-yong and Breath

Hankook Ilbo original article transmission 2021-03-25 23:25

Knight image

Actor Kim Do-gun was cast in'Now, Breaking Up'.

On the 25th, the agency Big Punch ENT revealed that "Kim Do-Geon is appearing in the new SBS drama'Now, Breaking Up'."

'Now, we're breaking up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that writes'farewell' and reads'love'. It is a work completed by the collaboration between author Jane and director Gil-bok Lee.

Kim Do-Geon plays Jimmy, a wacky group of thoughts that don't stay with one love. He is an attractive character who possesses women's hearts with excellent physical and gorgeous features. Expectations are raised in the chemistry that Do-Geon Kim will show with actors such as Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Ju-heon.

Kim Do-Geon has shown outstanding charm through various works. The attention is focused on whether he can create an impressive character in this work as well.

Meanwhile,'Now, I'm Breaking Up' starts the first filming next month. It is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year.

Reporter Jeong Han-byul onestar@hankookilbo.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210325n74050

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hufftttt!!!! I imagined that NWBU will premier their first epi in July/August but its much longer than that..so basically it will be full pre produce..I hope the shoot will be smooth n the result will be great :hooray:

So please SBS, be generous to us..pleaseeeeeeeee give us sneak peak..a script reading,posters or whatever it is :crazymad:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hallee said:

Is this a pre produced drama???

Hi! I dont think so coz  usually they would announce if its a pre-produced drama and the airing date is usually more than 6 months from their filming. From the news article the airing of this drama will be on second half of this year , might be after filming a few episodes .  

Wow 3 more to join Now we are Breaking Up drama!  

Yura, Song Hye-kyo and Breath... Confirmed to appear in'Now, we are breaking up'

No cut news original article transmission 2021-04-06 16:27

Knight image

Singer and actor Yura. Provided by Awesome E&T
Singer and actor Yura confirmed the appearance of'Now, We're Breaking Up'.SBS's new drama'Now, we're breaking up' writes'farewell' and reads'love' as sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup Actually.'Hyerin', played by Yura in the play, is the best celebrity of the era with numerous followers with her innate visuals and tremendous effort. He is planning to play'Hyerin', a character who has thorough self-management and professional spirit.

Yura appeared in the MBC drama ``The Man's Memories'' specially as the top actor ``Ko Yura'' and digested the nasty villain character. SBS Plus'Trend Records 1 and 2'and tvN's'Seoul Mate 3'show natural charm in entertainment, and they have consistently communicated with fans in various fields such as holding solo exhibitions with hand-drawn pictures.

'I'm breaking up' starring Yura is directed by author Jane of'Misty', and PD Gil-bok Lee, co-director of'Romantic Doctor Kim, 2'is in charge of directing.

Song Hye-kyo, Ki-Yong Ki-Yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Ju-heon announced the appearance of the broadcast in the second half of this year.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210406n30726

Shin Dong-wook'I'm breaking up' casting... Song Hye-kyo · Jang Ki-yong and Breath

Joy News 24 Original article transmission 2021-04-06 19:59

Knight image

Joy News 24 Reporter Lee Ji-young] Actor Shin Dong-wook appears in'We are breaking up'.

According to a number of media on the 6th, Shin Dong-wook confirmed to appear in'I'm breaking up'. Shin Dong-wook returns to his home after a year after'(I don't know much) it's a family'.

'I'm Breaking Up' is a romantic comedy about a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup.

Earlier, Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, Yoon Jeong-hee, Kim Joo-hyun, and Se-hoon have confirmed appearances to complete the splendid lineup. Aired on SBS in the second half of the year,

/ Reporter Lee Ji-young ( bonbon@joynews24.com)

https://news.nate.com/view/20210406n39436

EXO Sehun,'I'm breaking up' casting... Song Hye-kyo'breathing'

Original article sent to TV Daily 2021-04-06 18:47

TV Daily Photo

[TV Daily Reporter Kieun Lee] Boy group EXO Sehun,'I'm breaking up' confirmed to appear.

According to SBS's new drama'I'm breaking up' on the 6th, EXO Sehun was cast in the drama.'We're breaking up' is written as'farewell' and reads'love' and draws a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup drama.Sehun's role in the play is a new designer in the design team of a fashion company.

Previously, actors Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon, and other brilliant rhyme-ups were completed. It is scheduled to be organized in the second half of this year.

[TV Daily Reporter Kieun Lee news@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo = DB]

https://news.nate.com/view/20210406n37440

• Like 5

12 hours ago, hallee said:

Is this a pre produced drama???

It has not been announced that this is a pre-produced drama.

However, it looks like filming has already started and the drama will not be on air until November according to currently available schedule. The gap is therefore more than 6 months. I think it will at least be mostly pre-produced by then (Song Hye Kyo also needs to be ready for her next drama, The Glory, which expectedly will start filming shortly thereafter).

• Like 4

How long do u guys think,for 16 epi drama will take usually?more than 5 months or less?

Is it already final that it will be air in November?or it still can be change?I still have hope they can change it so it will be faster,hahaha :sipsboba:

(Sighhh) Waiting is sure a torture..........

• Like 2

On 4/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, redbeanbuns said:

How long do u guys think,for 16 epi drama will take usually?more than 5 months or less?

Is it already final that it will be air in November?or it still can be change?I still have hope they can change it so it will be faster,hahaha :sipsboba:

(Sighhh) Waiting is sure a torture..........

Miniseries are usually filmed for less than 6 months. Song Hye Kyo’s last drama, “Encounter” started filming in September 2018 and finished filming in January 2019, including overseas shooting in Cuba.

That’s why I said in an earlier post that if “Now, We’re breaking up” is aired in November, it will be at least mostly pre-produced.

There have been instances in which the airing schedules are adjusted so we don’t rule out that “Now, We’re breaking up” might go on air earlier than November. :)

• Like 4

Thanks @twtwb for answering.. Hope for the safety n success for the drama..

I get a lil bit in curious about the writer previous work which is Misty helmed by a veteran actors kim nam joo n ji jin hee..to tell the truth,I never watched the drama becz its not piqued my interest :sweatingbullets: nor it will now,sorry,,haha..

But I try to read about the review n the ending (yes,ending,why?cz when the drama start, the first thing pop up in my mind is the beginning n ending,so yeah) becz this is SHK comeback drama so I wanna to check the previous work of the writer..so,for the starter her first work got quite good reviews,from 1-10 scale she got 8 which means for me its quite good n maybe becz that track record she choose this drama (n ofc other qualities that she consider to accept it)

N cz she only have one drama under her belt until now,I can't quite guessing or compare what ending she will give to us but from the sinopsis,Misty end with tragic ending from one of the main lead n the others had a 'happy' end,sort of(?)..

I believe every writer has their 'pattern' for their work,there is a writer that always give HE or SE or OE (sorry,not a fan of OE story so I hope she won't give this kind of ending) although this is categories as a melodrama hope it will end with HE which means in my term is,the lead will be together as a couple not go their separate ways (although this is basically maybe the idea for the title Now,We Are Breaking Up,in the end they will break up)

Buuut, whatever the story is,I just hope its satisfying for us to enjoy,whether its HE or not..so,lets waiting guys :foodie3:

• Like 3

On 4/7/2021 at 8:27 AM, twtwb said:

It has not been announced that this is a pre-produced drama.

However, it looks like filming has already started and the drama will not be on air until November according to currently available schedule. The gap is therefore more than 6 months. I think it will at least be mostly pre-produced by then (Song Hye Kyo also needs to be ready for her next drama, The Glory, which expectedly will start filming shortly thereafter).

Meaning Song Hye Kyo will have a back to back drama for 2021 and 2022???