[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

8 hours ago, hallee said:

Meaning Song Hye Kyo will have a back to back drama for 2021 and 2022???

Yes. In addition to “Now, We’re Breaking Up”, Song Hye Kyo has also been confirmed for “The Glory” which will reportedly premiere in 2022.

• Like 1

another confirmed cast !

Moon Joo-yeon and Song Hye-kyo appear in the comeback film'We Are Breaking Up'

Newsis original article transmission 2021-04-16 21:18

Knight image

[Seoul = Newsis] Actor Juyeon Moon (Photo = Keyeast) 2021.4.16. photo@newsis.com

[Seoul = Newsis] Reporter Lee Hyun-joo = Actor Moon Joo-yeon was cast in'Now, Breaking Up'.

SBS's new drama'Now, I'm breaking up', scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year, is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that reads'farewell' and reads'love'. Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Ju-heon have confirmed their appearance.

Moon Joo-yeon played the role of Ahn Sun-joo, the designer of'Sono', the top brand of'The One', a fashion company that is the center of the play. Ahn Sun-joo is a furry and rational person who is honest with his feelings and desires and expresses his inner feelings immediately.

Moon Ju-yeon, who has shown a neat and clear image, is expected to reveal a new charm. 'Sono' design team leader Ha Young-eun also raises expectations with Song Hye-kyo, who plays the role.

Moon Ju-yeon appeared in the independent film'Paper Doll', the web drama'Freshman', the tvN drama'Romance is a separate book', and the JTBC drama'Eighteen Moments'. In the recently ended JTBC'Monster', I appeared as the younger sister Lee Yoo Yeon of Manyang Police Box Sergeant Lee Dong-sik (played by Ha-gyun Shin) and took a snow stamp. ☞Sympathetic

Press Newsis lovelypsyche@newsis.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210416n36268

Ctto

------

Tbh, I don't know JKY and I haven't seen any of his dramas nor movies. Since, he's going to pair-up with Kyo this time it's my first ever drama of him that  I'm going to see him act in k-drama. I heard NWBU is scheduled to broadcast its pilot episode in November 5th, (Friday) so yeah I look forward to it.

JKY side profile :wub:

Eyx-dOrWUAAnWDn?format=jpg&name=large

Ctto

• Like 3

On 4/18/2021 at 11:49 AM, caileysmileyyy said:

Tbh, I don't know JKY and I haven't seen any of his dramas nor movies. Since, he's going to pair-up with Kyo this time it's my first ever drama of him that  I'm going to see him act in k-drama. I heard NWBU is scheduled to broadcast its pilot episode in November 5th, (Friday) so yeah I look forward to it.

He's great! I've watched two dramas with him in leading roles: OCN's Kill It and TVN's Search: WWW.  He was pretty good in both of them. He's the main reason why I'll watch this drama. I'm honestly amazed by how his schedule is busy because he'll star in a new drama next month (My Roommate Is A Gumiho), a new movie is coming out in a couple of months and then NWBU will broadcast in November. I'm happy for him, he's sweet and talented.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, paolaadl said:

He's great! I've watched two dramas with him in leading roles: OCN's Kill It and TVN's Search: WWW.  He was pretty good in both of them. He's the main reason why I'll watch this drama. I'm honestly amazed by how his schedule is busy because he'll star in a new drama next month (My Roommate Is A Gumiho), a new movie is coming out in a couple of months and then NWBU will broadcast in November. I'm happy for him, he's sweet and talented.

Thanks for the  info about JKY. I'm gonna try to watch some of his dramas when I have time. Yeah, I heard he has one drama series which is scheduled to broadcast next month. Good luck to his dramas MRIAG and NWBU. 

• Like 2

Tbh, got a little disappointed when i read about the synopsis of this drama plus this would be the first to air and not Glory, however this is SHK's drama so I'm always excited.  After years of waiting she'll be again on TV. Wishing all the best for Hye Kyo ssi and to all the staff and crew. Hope this drama will do well in everything. Fighting!!! :wub:

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo Thanks Yoo Ah In For Sending Support To The Set Of Her New Drama

Song Hye Kyo Thanks Yoo Ah In For Sending Support To The Set Of Her New Drama

May 1, 2021
by C. Hong 

Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In proved their strong friendship once again!

On May 1, Song Hye Kyo took to Instagram Stories to share a photo of a coffee truck and wrote “Ha… Thank you. Mr. Hong Sik.”

The photo shows a coffee truck sent to the set of “Now, We Are Breaking Up” (literal title), a new romance drama that stars Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki Yong, Choi Hee Seo, Kim Joo Heon, EXO’s Sehun, and Girl’s Day’s Yura.

The coffee cup sleeves read, “Love to Ms. Song Hye Kyo. Live a long life.” The message is from Uhm Hong Sik, which is Yoo Ah In’s real name. Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In have shared a close friendship for years, often sending each other support on set, although they have not yet worked together on a project.

song-hye-kyo.jpgsong-hye-kyo-1.jpg

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” is scheduled to premiere on SBS in the second half of 2021.

Spoiler

Credit @soompi

Edited by serenilmauve
Follow soompi rules and hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags!
  • Like 1