[Drama 2021] Nevertheless | 알고있지만

kattkedi

Bit Na, Ji Wan are super annoying! Jae Eon too & to a certain extent - Na Bi as well.:unamused:

Ji Wan if you like Sol that much, Idk tell her?! She's acting like a jealous gf. Bit Na if you want to continue to keep casual relationships; that's fine just make a decision and don't keep stringing Kyu Hyun around.:tounge_xd:

No wonder Jae Eon has his own studio etc, his mom is wealthy & WoW she gifted him a Maserati for his b'day yo LoL!:joy:

Does the crooked shelf foreshadow something to do with Na Bi or...?? Do Hyuk aka Potato Guy - no offense, you seem really nice but ah you're oh so boring. Sorry. Also anyone catch how creepy he looks when he's not smiling?? Yikes. 

This ep. was really slow, not going to lie I actually dozed off LoL. Not sure what to make of her aunt's musings.. Her mom seem to have a fear of being alone. Kind of like Jennifer Lopez. She's rarely single for long LoL. What LoL? Her name Na Bi means her life will be sweet as honey. Couldn't they name her Sugar or Honey instead then ha-ha?! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Bit Na, Ji Wan are super annoying! Jae Eon too & to a certain extent - Na Bi as well.

Ji Wan if you like Sol that much, Idk tell her?! She's acting like a jealous gf. Bit Na if you want to continue to keep casual relationships; that's fine just make a decision and don't keep stringing Kyu Hyun around.

No wonder Jae Eon has his own studio etc, his mom is wealthy & WoW she gifted him a Maserati for his b'day yo LoL!

Does the crooked shelf foreshadow something to do with Na Bi or...?? Do Hyuk aka Potato Guy - no offense, you seem really nice but ah you're oh so boring. Sorry. Also anyone catch how creepy he looks when he's not smiling?? Yikes. 

This ep. was really slow, not going to lie I actually dozed off LoL. Not sure what to make of her aunt's musings.. Her mom seem to have a fear of being alone. Kind of like Jennifer Lopez. She's rarely single for long LoL. What LoL? Her name Na Bi means her life will be sweet as honey. Couldn't they name her Sugar or Honey instead then ha-ha?! 

I echo you. :lol: The episode was really boring. Jae Eon's longing stares (didn't stop him from picking up a chick at a bar though) Ji Wan acting like a kindergarten kid, Do Hyuk is nice but too nice, way too nice that annoys me. Also he doesn't draw the line, he allowed someone in the market to think that Nabi is his girlfriend, in the precap we see that he is feeling insecure due to Jae Eon and declares in front of everyone that Nabi was his first love. I mean I know that there are just 4 episodes left but boy you moving way too fast for comfort. The only saving grace was Gyu Hyun who did a good thing by telling Bit Na what he feels and he seems to be the only one who can articulate his feelings among all the characters.

And Nabi is frustrating, in Han So Hee's own words. :sweat_smile: Like why do you have to vascilate between two men, are you a pushover? Really hope the next episode does some justice to the story and the actors.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, heartbeam said:

Sigh, Jae Eon never changes .. i guess he showed the girl at the bar his butterflies? :sweatingbullets: and was i the only one who thought lady at the hotel was initially his sugar mummy? 

I didn't think she was his sugar mommy but that's because I had read on twitter earlier that this actress will play his mum. But when I saw him standing in front of the hotel room I sure thought that he's there to hanky his panky. Like oh I feel so empty inside now that I've pushed Nabi away so let me just wallow in self pity by banging some more.

He does offer to 'show his butterflies' to the girl in the bar. This show has so many innuendos, 'wanna see my butterflies' 'wanna taste your candy' lol.

• Like 3

Ahahahah those were my thoughts too @heartbeam until he called her mom. I was like ready to flip tables LoL.

Well.. what to do eheh. @refugeebluez Jae Eon obviously is in the prime of his youth & has a lot of pent-up energy (more like sexual frustration ha-ha!) that he frequents bars to pick-up pretty girls:unamused::tounge_xd: 

Do Hyuk is setting off my creep meter:flushed: and the way he said he kept fallin' for girls that have boyfriends was.. okayyy~

It's a K-Drama LoL. It wouldn't be complete without a love triangle.:joy: The only people I like here - Sol and Kyu Hyun. Bit Na doesn't deserve him. They're like the gender reverse couple version of Jae Eon/Na Bi, although unlike Na Bi Kyu Hyun knows what he wants. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

JTBC drama Nevertheless releases statement regards to KimMinGwi’s controversy recently, his appearance will be edited out as much as possible from EP.8.

this tweet was already posted just before 5h ago :)

For the love of god, please allow Song Kang to get the girl this time. Please!

Nabi knows she's playing with fire. JE's characteristic when it comes to the ladies is no secret. If she wants more than that, she should be the one that draws the line and stay within her line. But can you fault her, jeez...JE is just too handsome. As soon as he takes his shirt off, your mind goes blank :surprisedwut:

• Like 3