[Drama 2021] Nevertheless | 알고있지만

kattkedi

eecfde51415f42c9860c7a2f0eb3ecce.jpeg?s=

“Nevertheless” Gears Up For Finale With New Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of Song Kang, Han So Hee, And More

Aug 17, 2021

by E. Cha

As JTBC’s “Nevertheless” prepares to say goodbye, the drama has shared a bittersweet glimpse behind the scenes of filming!

On August 17, the romance drama released a new batch of behind-the-scenes photos of its starring cast ahead of its upcoming series finale.

The new photos capture Song Kang, Han So Hee, Chae Jong Hyeop, Lee Yul Eum, Yang Hye Ji, Lee Ho Jung, and Yoon Seo Ah looking both serious and playful on set. Some of the photos feature the actors hard at work as they get into character during filming, while others show them cutely posing for photos between takes.

Song-Kang3.jpg

Han-So-Hee2.jpg

Spoiler

Han-So-Hee-Song-Kang4.jpg

Han-So-Hee-Song-Kang-21.jpg

Chae-Jong-Hyeop-Song-Kang.jpg

Song-Kang-21.jpg

Lee-Yul-Eum.jpg

Han-So-Hee-Song-Kang-3.jpg

Song-Kang-31.jpg

Chae-Jong-Hyeop.jpg

Yang-Hye-Ji.jpg

Han-So-Hee-22.jpg

Nevertheless-2.jpg

Yoon-Seo-Ah.jpg

Lee-Ho-Jung.jpg

Han-So-Hee-32.jpg

The final episode of “Nevertheless” will air on August 21 at 11 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484211wpp/nevertheless-gears-up-for-finale-with-new-behind-the-scenes-photos-of-song-kang-han-so-hee-and-more

• Like 1

Spoiler

The heart wants what the heart wants. Especially satisfying that Nabi was the one who decided on the relationship and asked him to stay by her side. She’s grown sure of her feelings and decide to live in the present, come what may. Girl is at peace now. 

Sol’s word of wisdom on why it doesn’t matter who loved who first or who loved who more is gold too! Lucky Jiwan!

• Like 5

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Nevertheless | 알고있지만

I am happy to see Nabi happy. She didn't decide to go ahead with Do Hyeok just because he's nice.

I'm not very happy with the end because in reality guys like Park Jae Eon don't change and this is again one of those tropes that playboy finally meets a woman who changes him. I had liked this show because it was really different. But I can still live with the end because So Hee & Song Kang have such amazing chemistry. And it's just so satisfying to see them play a regular couple, just holding hands, taking a walk, going about their lives. The viewers deserved it, or at least another show with both of them as leads (please Netflix).

But what I absolutely did not like was that Nabi's sculpture was shown to be made complete by Jae Eon. Come on... It's her art, she does not need a man or anyone else to complete it. Why did they have to include this plot point in the show??

Yeah, it fits in very well with the wings and all, I get it. But still, let women take ownership of their work please. It makes me feel like we cannot get our own s**t together unless a knight in a shining armour steps up. When in reality, men will not achieve anything significant in their lives without the labour of women. Women also handle crisis much better than men.

I really hated that part. It just invisiblises the labour of women and makes it a damsel in distress story.

Edited by refugeebluez
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I see plenty of comments that say that Nabi should have chosen the other boy or ended up alone. It is true that their relationship had become toxic and it takes courage to stop everything, I think the separation time has been beneficial to them, currently for her final choice, she chose the one she loves, she was honest with herself, in the case of Park jae eom, I won't say he's completely changed but he can change a bit with Nabi's help, and be less flirtatious, Nabi herself has said that she will probably still be in pain, she knows it herself and I want to add to everyday life all couples have a moment of pain and sorrow, Nabi and park jea eom will try to make it work because they really care about each other

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I see plenty of comments that say that Nabi should have chosen the other boy or ended up alone. It is true that their relationship had become toxic and it takes courage to stop everything, I think the separation time has been beneficial to them, currently for her final choice, she chose the one she loves, she was honest with herself, in the case of Park jae eom, I won't say he's completely changed but he can change a bit with Nabi's help, and be less flirtatious, Nabi herself has said that she will probably still be in pain, she knows it herself and I want to add to everyday life all couples have a moment of pain and sorrow, Nabi and park jea eom will try to make it work because they really care about each other

Yes, this post.

• Like 1

I was pleasantly surprised with the ending although I still think some type of time jump where Jae Eon goes overseas to study and Na Bi goes on the exchange program would have been good. This would have given the characters time to mature and be more content with themselves but I guess they did have some time apart to really realise how much they cared about each other so I’m okay with it.

I also think we have seen character growth in Na Bi and Jae Eon during the last 3 episodes and I am quiet surprised at how much I enjoyed the pace and growth of the story given the drama was only 10 episodes. Na Bi, while still unsure of how to deal with her feelings for Jae Eon, became much more assertive and I really liked watching her put her foot down. I think this was a realistic way of showing us their relationship because she has given in before but eventually she got fed up with the constant uncertainty. I think Jae Eon was smitten and intrigued with Na Bi when he first saw her at the museum but it took getting to know her and spending time with her for his feelings to really bloom. He just needed a good eye opener to make him understand and accept his feelings and show Na Bi he was willing to change. I enjoyed seeing them work together to fix her art project and that he kept his promise to leave her alone after the project was complete because he finally accepted how unhappy she was with him.

While I’m happy with the overall ending, I wish before they kissed, there was a bit more to their conversation like Jae Eon asking if she will regret this and Na Bi saying yes but she believes he can prove her wrong and then Jae Eon saying he definitely will. I think this would have given a bit more substance and certainty to the relationship moving into a new phase.

After reading comments on the ending of the webtoon, I was worried when they skipped past the kiss and then all of a sudden Jae Eon was standing with those two girls but I think it’s just an eye opener that being in a relationship doesn’t mean girls won’t automatically stop trying to get his attention and I think Na Bi coming by with a smile on her face just proves how much she has grown. There is no jealousy and she trusts him. I think Jae Eon was being his usual charming flirty self but I would have liked for him to have said no he has a girlfriend when they asked for his number.. I think he will continue to grow though and Na Bi doesn’t seem bothered by it.

I also wasn’t sure what to make of the last part where Na Bi hesitates when she sees Do Hyeok but I think a large part of that is guilt because she probably hasn’t run into him since being in an official relationship with Jae Eon and I guess she doesn’t want to upset him further. 

Them walking happily together holding hands and just talking about life in general made me really happy for them though and shows how far their relationship has come since the beginning. 

I think Han So Hee and Song Kang did a great job portraying Na Bi and Jae Eon too and their chemistry carried the show for me. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on Han So Hee and Song Kangs future projects.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I am happy with the ending. I really like this drama. It's so realistic that I can totally relate to it. I agree with her decision to take a chance to love the person she loves despite the uncertainty. I believe letting another person into your life brings a certain risk of being hurt but loving was never just one way. 

Love is not just all about your personal happiness, love makes you feel the entire gamut of human emotions. I think taking a chance with PJE is living and opening herself up to another person.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

i’m super happy with the ending! i’m glad Nabi figured out what she really wants  :) 

Anddddd just rewatching the past episodes, i’ve noticed that Jae Eon is always very respectful of Nabi and letting her decide and make the first move. 

Edited by heartbeam
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I know I'm probably the only one but I didn't like the ending.  Not surprised but disappointed.  Jae Eon supposedly "fell in love with her at first sight," yet played games with Na Bi.  He constantly pushed her away, but then popped back up again like nothing ever happened.  He wasn't oblivious, he knew exactly how she felt all along and kept stringing her along.  He also taunted both Na Bi and Do Hyeok at the vacation house because he knew Na Bi didn't like Do Hyeok and still had feelings for him.  He only asked her to be in a relationship with him when he realized that he might lose Na Bi to Do Hyeok.  Had Do Hyeok not entered the equation, who knows how long he would've continued to played games with her.  There was a lot manipulation, gaslighting, ghosting...none of this was healthy.  Even Na Bi felt disgusted with herself over it.  I do think this drama was realistic.  A lot of people have had a situationship, especially in college.  Even though Na Bi made her choice, you can still see that she knows that this isn't lasting relationship.  Situationships happen especially when you're young.  The important thing is to not waste too much of your time in them.  

I'm happy for everyone else in the story though.

• Like 4

Part of me likes the ending because while I'd say Jae Eon is not the right guy for her, they're both young and youth is a good time to love hard and break hard. I feel though that a better ending would've been Na Bi going to Paris to go for her dreams and be the woman who does not falter - something that we don't usually see in k-dramas - and maybe at some point, she'll meet a mature Jae-Eon somewhere around the world and then story to follow in Season 2.

Kudos to both actors! SH was great as usual and SK has improved. 

• Like 2

Maybe this is the last bts from jbtc,thank you kim ga ram pd for wonderfull scenes,song kang and han so hee for best chemistry ,its bring me back to youth where the campus life,the moment between friends and also a difficult love story seen just like when we/i myself attend the collage.

• 1 month later...