[Drama 2021] Nevertheless | 알고있지만

kattkedi

On 7/4/2021 at 7:52 AM, admonike said:

@taekwang where I can read the webtoon? or the summary is even better

Spoiler

A summary of Webton's story as far as I can remember:

After following the paths between Jae Yun and Nabi, Jae Eun decided to change and tried at first. He and Nabi just remain friends and he date with his daughter. He did not even pay attention to other women. One fine night she accidentally met Jae Eun's girlfriend. She became jealous when she found out that they had been put together. Jae Eun's girlfriend asked her where she had cut her hair, and Nabi told her, "It would be good if you cut your hair. "Jae Eun loves it." Jae Eun saw Nabi going with his girlfriend, and a few days later he went to see Nabi, and Wazaw talked about how his girlfriend was with Nabi, noting that she had not yet responded to the previous day's text messages, which had made Nabi nervous for several days. Jae Eun then went to Nabi again to ask her if she knew why his girlfriend was ignoring him, but Nabi lied and said she did not know anything. While Nabi was with her aunt, Jae Eun texted her and said that he had separated from his girlfriend and they should talk (Jae Eun blamed Nabi). Nabi came back and was ready to argue with him because she thought he knew what she had done but Jae Eun apparently said he did it because he loves Nabi. (He wanted revenge because Nabi targeted his beloved woman to separate from him and then lied that she knew nothing about it.) Jae Eun behaves as if he is in love with Nabi and wants to actually date her. He left her and disturbed her many times until Nabi surrendered. When Nabi went to visit her aunt, she met a child friend who confessed her feelings to Nabi. Nabi also loved his, but she had already done a lot of work and wanted to work on herself first and be sure of her feelings. . During a night trip that Nabi had gone with her friends, she told Bitna that Jae Eun really wanted to date her this time, but Nabi did not. They all drank and Bitna tried to tell the whole group about Jae Eun and  Nabi. Jae Eun asked Bitna if they could leave some of them alone. He chased Nabi a little more, they stopped, Nabi told him ,she could not trust him, Jae Eun told her he wanted to change. Nabi was shaken. They returned home. Nabi was not comfortable. Nabi Orahel said that he was behaving strangely and did not want to be with his.So Jae Eun confessed that he only wanted to hurt her, because (She was the reason for his separation from his ex-girlfriend.) Nabi cried, slapped him and they broke up. After a while, Nabi and his childhood friend who were dating were watching a movie together. She saw Eun  jae from afar. Many girls surrounded Jae Eun, and we see how Nabi is still in trouble because of Jae Eun. And she suffers from intense jealousy. Then Nabi saw his from behind playing another woman. Jae Eun talked about his butterflies, how they sometimes release them and sometimes they run away before, but they are always the same. They walk the path, and do not break their habits. And so it ended. Jae Eun referred to all the girls he had been with, but the description was appropriate for him as well. Jae Eun tried to change but after his separation he returned to his previous ways. Nabi  was one of the butterflies that managed to escape but is still trying to get rid of bad habits.

Edited by Plum blossom
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2021 at 2:15 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

Can I know what the ending is please?.

***Spoiler Ahead***

***Please don't read if you want to avoid spoilers***

Spoiler

In the end Jae Eon and Nabi go separate ways. He says he wants to be her boyfriend and then she figures out that he's manipulating her yet again only to dump her. They have a nasty confrontation. Then she's shown to be having a relationship with noodle shop guy (Do Hyuk). But she remains insecure till the very end and grows anxious when she hears Do Hyuk talking to someone on the phone. Then it ends on a cryptic note where Park Jae Eon is talking to a new bunch of girls (probably new freshers), they are discussing his butterflies and he is saying that some of them fly away from him but even when they fly way, the butterflies always fly on the same path as before, alluding to Nabi's anxiety and insecurity which remain.

It seemed a befitting end for the webtoon. But they have altered his character in the drama so we dunno if this will be retained. This end will be apt only if Park Jae Eon is portrayed as a completely selfish jerk like he is in the webtoon. That doesn't seem to be the case with the show.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, refugeebluez said:

***Spoiler Ahead***

***Please don't read if you want to avoid spoilers***

Hide contents

In the end Jae Eon and Nabi go separate ways. He says he wants to be her boyfriend and then she figures out that he's manipulating her yet again only to dump her. They have a nasty confrontation. Then she's shown to be having a relationship with noodle shop guy (Do Hyuk). But she remains insecure till the very end and grows anxious when she hears Do Hyuk talking to someone on the phone. Then it ends on a cryptic note where Park Jae Eon is talking to a new bunch of girls (probably new freshers), they are discussing his butterflies and he is saying that some of them fly away from him but even when they fly way, the butterflies always fly on the same path as before, alluding to Nabi's anxiety and insecurity which remain.

It seemed a befitting end for the webtoon. But they have altered his character in the drama so we dunno if this will be retained. This end will be apt only if Park Jae Eon is portrayed as a completely selfish jerk like he is in the webtoon. That doesn't seem to be the case with the show.

Thanks so much for the spoilers, They could change some things for the drama eh.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Do Hyuk has such a pretty smile, it's melting me eheh. He sort of looks like Eun Han a bit I thought they were twins ha-ha. 

Unlike Jae Eon, Do Hyuk is sweet, attentive & sensitive. He even remembers her b'day. Na Bi ah you lucky thing. I'd go to him if I were you LoL. But what to do Jae Eon's power over her is too strong. 

I didn't like the outfit he got her though.. Bit Na is like a female version of Jae Eon isn't she? She has feelings for Kyu Hyun but just likes stringing him along aish. 

It was admirable that Na Bi stood up to her ex. He was trash. There's still no info on Seol Ah. My guess with the ahjusshi at the end of ep. 04 could be his dad..? 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Seol Ah seem to be clinging onto Jae Eon. I think he's obliging her out of guilt(?) which just leads her on. Not the best thing to do. He should pick between the 2 & stick with it damn it. 

I like how Na Bi told her off LoL. She's flip floppy too geez. It's like she get easily sidetracked. No wonder her art pieces get nowhere. 

Speaking of, the entire sculpture department seem too preoccupied in either sleeping with each other, getting drunk or gossiping. No wonder their professor is pissed LoL. 

I knew the 2 that work at that school office(?) would be a couple. It's so obvious the nerdy guy is into her even if she doesn't know it herself yet. 

It was a pretty emo ep. Sort of heavy as well. Quite a change from last week where Jae Eon practically jumped on Na Bi every chance he gets ha-ha. He seem to be changing as he himself admits.. though for how long? 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

bbc545d23ef94bdfbfd88484d3f0b980.jpeg?s=

Watch: Song Kang And Han So Hee Get Playful While Filming Lollipop Kiss Scene In “Nevertheless”

Jul 18, 2021

by U. Kim

JTBC’s “Nevertheless” unveiled a making-of video of Han So Hee and Song Kang filming their lollipop kiss scene in episode 4!

Song Kang and Han So Hee go over their lines and actions with the director ahead of the scene. They then put their faces at various angles to find the best angle for the camera.

Fighting about the lollipop in Song Kang’s hand, Han So Hee shares, “I don’t like sour things,” and Song Kang replies that he doesn’t either. He scrunches up his face from the sour taste after trying the lollipop and playfully says, “I should get this all over my lips.” They end up having to wash the lollipop to get rid of the sourness before filming the scene.

Once the cameras start rolling, Song Kang and Han So Hee get into character and carry out the kiss scene. Blurring the line between himself and his character, Song Kang gets playful again and tries to get Han So Hee to taste the lollipop too.

“Nevertheless” airs every Saturday at 11 p.m. KST.

Watch the full behind-the-scenes video with subtitles below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1479636wpp/watch-song-kang-and-han-so-hee-get-playful-while-filming-lollipop-kiss-scene-in-nevertheless

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Watching Nevertheless is like missing my college days. The dynamics of friendships, late night drinking sessions, school projects and complex relationships. I like this premiere review and the writer's statement: The overall attitude towards relationships and sex is markedly different from standard K-dramas—refreshing, experimentative, and fun.

Fave characters so far...Bit-na and Gyu Hyun!  

Wow official Nevertheless merchandise! Have you tried ordering?

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

e509b5c1fd7c4c20969b26f1f7934a8d.jpeg?s=

Chae Jong Hyeop Looks At Han So Hee With Sweet Affection While On A Date In “Nevertheless”

Jul 22, 2021

by C. Hong

The pure-hearted “potato boy” will be making his move on “Nevertheless”!

On July 22, JTBC released new stills from the upcoming episode of the drama “Nevertheless” that show Yoo Na Bi (Han So Hee) and Yang Do Hyuk (Chae Jong Hyeop) on a cute date.

Spoilers

After starting up a relationship with Park Jae Uhn (Song Kang) that she couldn’t tell anyone about, Yoo Na Bi felt that she was being shaken up and losing sight of herself, and ended the relationship. This had a big effect on not just Yoo Na Bi but Park Jae Uhn as well. Park Jae Uhn resolved to change and supported her as an assistant for her gallery exhibit and approached her with a different attitude than he had before. Just as the two were learning how to be “teammates,” Yoo Na Bi encountered Yoon Seol Ah (Lee Yul Eum), Park Jae Uhn’s ex-girlfriend. Yoon Seol Ah was inclined to be confrontational with Yoo Na Bi, but Yoo Na Bi didn’t back down.

In the middle of this tense game of push and pull, Yang Do Hyuk was straightforward in his pursuit of his feelings for Yoo Na Bi. The new stills show the two having broken free of the claustrophobic city and enjoying a quiet and idyllic date in the countryside. Whether it’s shopping at the flea market or walking through a beautiful forest, Yang Do Hyuk has eyes for no one except for Yoo Na Bi, who looks relaxed and happy.

han-so-hee-chae-jong-hyeop-nevertheless.

Spoiler

han-so-hee-nevertheless.jpeg

Spoiler

chae-jong-hyeop-nevertheless.jpeg

nevertheless-chae-jong-hyeop-han-so-hee.

The production staff stated, “A change will take place in Park Jae Uhn, who had previously never looked for certainty in his relationships. Yang Do Hyuk will play a major role in Park Jae Uhn’s quest to find answers for the relationship between himself and Yoo Na Bi.”

This episode of “Nevertheless” will air on July 24 at 11 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1480376wpp/chae-jong-hyeop-looks-at-han-so-hee-with-sweet-affection-while-on-a-date-in-nevertheless

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 11:30 PM, ChunSungIm said:

man they make out and kiss everysecond in eps 4

Han so hee is really pretty especially when she wearing jae on gifted dress

Han So Hee is beautiful! She was a bomb in The World of the Married. She's the reason I started watching this one.

Why isn't the next epi up on Netflix yet? So annoying! :/

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote media, thanks!

Nabi really love jae on,its all over again,she just his mom. eps 6 we sees that jae on falling harder,but he still a jerk when he meets girl in a bar and do a pick up lines.

seems like both of them have past trauma which both related to their parents.

With eps 6, I hope NaBi is end up with Jae Eon. Not for good just until eps 10 ended. (anyway, I don't want to know after eps 10. LoL). There are 2 reasons:
1. Jae Eon comes to his sincerity about loving & caring other, aka NaBi

2. Song Kang is have a good ending in term of relationship :P

• Like 2

I don't know what to feel about today's episode. It's a bummer. Jae Eon is missing Nabi but then the precap shows that he's also being a jerk. And I don't like this whole angle of two guys fighting/being all angsty over a woman. Let the woman take her calls and everyone else please back off. Idk I really hope the next episode is better and Nabi makes her own decisions rather than passive aggressive confrontations between two men.

• Like 3