Script

Jung Won

Genre: Romance Hyperrealistic Drama, Drama, College

Network: JTBC, NETFLIX

Airing Time19 June - 21 August 2021

Saturday 11pm

Episode: 10

Premise

Park Jae Eon is a university student, majoring in art. He seems nice to everyone and he is usually cheerful. Yet, he is really indifferent to others and he doesn't want to have a romantic relationship. Unexpectedly, he fall for Yoo Na Bi and begins to change. Yoo Na Bi is an art srudent at the same university as Park Jae Eon. In her past, she broke up with her first love due to his unfaithful ways. After that, she decided to become unswayed by love. She then meets Park Jae Eon and develops feelings for him.(asianwiki)

Based on Webtoon 알고있지만 by Jung Seo

¤Official Video¤

Drama Read with Song Kang & Han So Hee

1st Teaser

Teaser Poster Making

Teaser video making - ep.5 spoiler

2nd Teaser (Yoo Na Bi)

3rd Teaser - 1st Trailer

Individual Teaser-poster Making

Script Reading

Main Poster Making - episode 8 spoiler

4th Teaser (Jae Eon)

5th Teaser - 2nd Trailer

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] I Know But | I Already Know | 알고 있지만

Song Kang and Han So Hee Confirmed For Upcoming Romance Drama

Song Kang and Han So Hee have been confirmed for the new drama “I Know But” (literal translation)!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “I Know But” is about a woman named Yoo Na Bi, who wants to date but doesn’t believe in love, and a man named Park Jae Uhn, who thinks dating is a bother but wants to flirt.

Song Kang has been cast as Park Jae Uhn, who finds dating a waste of time but likes to flirt. Even though he is friendly and cheerful toward all, he is actually uninterested in other people and has sworn off dating. He’s a master of the “push-and-pull” who doesn’t get swept up in emotions. He draws firm lines between himself and other people and doesn’t reveal how he feels, but when he meets Yoo Na Bi, he finds himself wanting to cross those lines.

Song Kang said, “I’m excited and looking forward to working on ‘I Know But.’ I’ll work hard to show a completely different side of myself through the character of Park Jae Uhn.”

Han So Hee has been cast as Yoo Na Bi, who doesn’t trust love but wants to date. After a cruel and bitter experience with her first love, she no longer believes in destiny and makes up her mind not to get swept up in love again. When she meets Park Jae Uhn, however, he has a magical effect on her that shakes up her determination to remain aloof.

Han So Hee said, “I’m happy to be playing a character in a webtoon that I’ve enjoyed for a while. I’m really nervous and I feel a sense of pressure, but I’m also looking forward to the first filming because I’m working with such great people. Please show the project a lot of love.”

The drama is scheduled to air on JTBC as a Friday-Saturday drama after the end of “Undercover” in June. It is being directed by Kim Ga Ram (“Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency", "Vampire Detective", "Devilish Joy") and written by Jung Won.

Song Kang recently promoted the premiere of the second season of Netflix’s “Love Alarm” and is gearing up for the premiere of the tvN drama “Navillera.” He was recently reported to be in talks for another JTBC drama with actress Park Min Young.

Han So Hee is working on the Netflix series “Undercover” with Ahn Bo Hyun, Park Hee Soon, Lee Hak Joo, and more. (This is a separate project from JTBC’s “Undercover” that was mentioned above, which is a BBC remake starring Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo).

cr. https://www.soompi.com/article/1459762wpp/song-kang-and-han-so-hee-confirmed-for-upcoming-romance-drama

• Like 3

• kattkedi changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] I Know But《알고 있지만》- Song Kang & Han So Hee - Premieres in June
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Nevertheless 알고 있지만 - Song Kang & Han So Hee - Premieres in August
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Nevertheless/I know but 알고 있지만 - Song Kang & Han So Hee - Premieres in August
  • kattkedi changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Nevertheless/I know but 알고 있지만 - Song Kang & Han So Hee - Premieres in June
  • 2 weeks later...