Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Drama 2024 - Wonderful World

nitnot

I made a mistake of greeting him early. It seems that yesterday was his  bday....my bad. I promise to do it right  next year lol. So belated HBD to CEW. May he have more to come.

Cha Eun Woo post on TL of Astro Official Account twitter. 

Translate  : Thank you so much to everyone for birthday wished to me

Thanks to you I'm very happy

Thank you AROHA

Starting tomorrow more fighting!! Cheer up!

:hwaiting:

• Like 1

spacer.png

Ong Seong Wu, Cha Eun Woo, And ASTRO Revealed To Be The Highest Earners For Fantagio

On March 29, Fantagio Entertainment released a securities report that showed that ASTRO, Ong Seong Wu, and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo were their highest earners.

According to the report, Ong Seong Wu brought in a total of 7.308 billion won (about $6.45 million) in profits from 2018 to 2020, while Cha Eun Woo brought in a total of 6.458 billion won (about $5.7 million).

(skip unrelated ...)

Cha Eun Woo achieved sales records of 1.378 billion won (about $1.216 million) in 2018, 2.504 billion won (about $2.21 million) in 2019, and 2.576 billion won (about $2.273 million) in 2020. He made his official debut with ASTRO in 2016 and has been active as an actor for several years, appearing in at least one project per year. He made waves with his role in the tvN drama “True Beauty” in 2020 and is currently a fixed member on the SBS variety show “Master in the House.”

Fantagio’s greatest source of revenue is ASTRO, who achieved sales records of 4.116 billion won in 2018, 6.423 billion won in 2019, and 6.314 billion won in 2020. In 2020, ASTRO made up 38 percent of the agency’s sales revenue.

According to the securities report, the ASTRO members’ contract will last until February 2023, while Ong Seong Wu’s goes until August 2024. Fantagio’s girl group Weki Meki’s contract is set to last until August 2024 as well. The report also stated that there are currently 50 artists and trainees signed under exclusive contracts with the agency, with about 31 of those artists having currently debuted. There are no artists whose contracts are set to expire within a year of the report’s release.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1461683wpp/ong-seong-wu-cha-eun-woo-and-astro-revealed-to-be-the-highest-earners-for-fantagio

• Like 1

Happy birthday dear Cha Eun Woo. Love  this. Cant wait for Astro’s new album to release and to see my darling Cha Eun Woo promoting it hopefully . Glad he is on Master in the house - loved him in all of his shows , last being True Beauty. Thanks for starting this thread. I’m sure he has a lot of fans everywhere

• Like 1

[포토]아스트로, 올유어스로 컴백해요

0004775008_001_20210406103036650.jpg?typ

가수 아스트로(MJ, 진진, 차은우, 문빈, 라키, 윤산하)가 6일 오전 온라인 생중계로 열린 두 번째 정규앨범 ‘All Yours’(올 유어스) 발매 기념 쇼케이스에서 포토타임을 갖고 있다. <사진제공 = 판타지오뮤직>

Trans: 

[Photo] Astro, All Your Comeback

Singer ASTRO ( MJ, Jinjin, Cha Eun Woo, Moonbin, Rocky, Yun Sanha) on 6th (April) Morning did the broadcast live online for the 2nd album "All Yours". They're took a photo time at the showcase to celebrate it. (Photo source: Fantagio Music)

Naver News Entertainment

• Like 1

Spoiler

ASTRO's  new MV One is really good. Also, they've gain more views now compared before. Eun Woo's popularity has really increased much .

Edited by E G
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 12:26 AM, nitnot said:

[포토]아스트로, 올유어스로 컴백해요

0004775008_001_20210406103036650.jpg?typ

가수 아스트로(MJ, 진진, 차은우, 문빈, 라키, 윤산하)가 6일 오전 온라인 생중계로 열린 두 번째 정규앨범 ‘All Yours’(올 유어스) 발매 기념 쇼케이스에서 포토타임을 갖고 있다. <사진제공 = 판타지오뮤직>

Trans: 

[Photo] Astro, All Your Comeback

Singer ASTRO ( MJ, Jinjin, Cha Eun Woo, Moonbin, Rocky, Yun Sanha) on 6th (April) Morning did the broadcast live online for the 2nd album "All Yours". They're took a photo time at the showcase to celebrate it. (Photo source: Fantagio Music)

Naver News Entertainment

Thanks for sharing here . Love Cha Eun Woo and Astro . Liking their comeback and streaming for views . Fighting!

• Like 1