Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Drama 2024 - Wonderful World

nitnot

I personally feels pity for him watching he ate lemons like that , because it's very sour and it can hurt his stomach .. and after that no one gave him a water :confused:

This part when Nunu got an "order" to sing Ottoke song .. and he was soo embarrass :lol: 

The game challenge to keep look at each other eyes :joy:

• Like 1

Netizens can't stop gushing over Cha Eun Woo's short hairstyle

spacer.png

Netizens are saying ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo looks so manly at his fan meeting with short hair.  

As previously reported, the idol held his first-ever online solo fan meeting, '2021 Just One 10 Minute ~ Into You ~' on June 4th. Shortly after the event, his short-cropped black hair sent netizens into a frenzy and the Internet can't stop talking about his new visual. 

Many netizens left comments swooning over Cha Eun Woo's mature visuals under a popular post with the idol's recent pictures. Some of the comments are: 

"I thought he was a pretty boy, but he was in fact a handsome man"

"How can he look this good?"

"Reminds me of actor Jang Dong Gun when he was young"

"I can't stop looking at his pictures"

"He looks completely different wow"

"He looks super dapper in that cut"

"Can he film something sports-related with that hair"

"Okay, I'm back again. Can he film a new rom-com? I'd love to see that"

"I like his short hair so much more" 

"Made in Korea" 

Check out snippets from his fan meet below. What do you think? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

source : All Kpop

to be honest,  I like his currently  hair ... :relaxed:

• Like 1

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Successfully Holds Online Global Fan Meeting

He is grateful for his fans.

spacer.png

On June 4 and 5, ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo held a global online global fan meeting and met with fans from all over the world. He met with global fans on day one and China fans on day two.

On day one, he opened the fan meeting with a cover of the song “Aloha” before chatting with fans about his habits, hobbies, dilemmas and updates on his life. They also played various games, missions, and quizzes in order to interact with his global fans.

On day two, he chatted with fans about his character from the hit K-Drama True Beauty as well as played various games including the balance game, sense game, and mini game.

He thanked fans for always supporting him in everything that he does.

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen my fans and it feels like time just flew by. AROHAS, I am thankful and sorry to you and I love you. I miss seeing you all and I hope we can meet in person when the situation gets better. Please always stay healthy and happy and I hope you also see my often too. I’m also preparing for the movie ‘Decibel’ as well as ASTRO promotions so please always stay by my side.

— Cha Eun Woo

Stay tuned for Cha Eun Woo in his role for the upcoming movie Decibel:hwaiting:

source koreaboo.com

• Like 1

• nitnot changed the title to Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Movie - Decibel

Cha Eun Woo "What's in my bag" with Vogue Korea  :glasses:

He has Leather Pencil case , Perfume , Portable charger , Airpod case, Cartier watch, Gongjindan herbal medicine , Batman Mask Strap, Second Eyes Glasses, Paw paw ointment , Burberry Wallet & Card case, Book and "Decibel" storyboard book !  Wow .. so many.

And when he asked to choose 4 items among them .. he picked wallet , book, airpod and perfume! :coolshades:

source : Vogue korea

• Like 1