Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Drama 2024 - Wonderful World

nitnot

On 3/21/2021 at 2:23 PM, nitnot said:

Yeah .. I agree with you, I prefer him in black hair. Can you imagine he has to treat his hair for every time change haircolor  :sweat:

If I remember correctly,, he mentioned  on one show that his grandfather and great grandfather had male patterned baldness. So he has the genes and he just bleached his hair 2 or 3 times within a month. No wonder his scalp was hurting for 2 days lol.  He did resisted for a long time since it seems every idol out there had done it multiple times.

And Nitnot....I commend you for posting diligently. You're  a true fan.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, E G said:

If I remember correctly,, he mentioned  on one show that his grandfather and great grandfather had male patterned baldness. So he has the genes and he just bleached his hair 2 or 3 times within a month. No wonder his scalp was hurting for 2 days lol.  He did resisted for a long time since it seems every idol out there had done it multiple times.

And Nitnot....I commend you for posting diligently. You're  a true fan.

Wow he got the genes of baldness ?? I can't imagine his hair turn to bald when he's getting older then ...lol :sweat_smile: 

thank you E G .. I just think we need to share any update about him here , so everyone knows since he's so popular nowadays 

Happy Eun Woo Week 2021 !! :love:

COEX 9 to 9 Ad  Seoul, 25 - 31 March 2021 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Omo omo ...Can you imagine , all the way you walk in COEX surrounding by Eun Woo Face:sparklyeyes:  

Edited by serenilmauve
Hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, nitnot said:

Happy Eun Woo Week 2021 !! :love:

COEX 9 to 9 Ad  Seoul, 25 - 31 March 2021 

Omo omo ...Can you imagine , all the way you walk in COEX surrounding by Eun Woo Face:sparklyeyes:  

I'm speechless.....his fans are really dedicated.

BTW, happy bday to CEW.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Did you LUXXE ?? Cha Eun Woo did ...

LUXXE Slim L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract  :approves:

Whoa ... another brand by Cha Eun Woo.

I think nowadays , all of brand "chasing" Cha eun woo to be their ambassador :lol:

• Like 2

HLove this. Cant wait for Astro’s new album to release and to see my darling Cha Eun Woo promoting it hopefully . Glad he is on Master in the house - loved him in all of his shows , last being True Beauty. Thanks for starting this thread. I’m sure he has a lot of fans everywhere

• Like 1