Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Drama 2024 - Wonderful World

nitnot

Cha Eun Woo interview with Esquire Korea Magazine ....

He need a hair treatment .. He has a toy which put on a side of his bed ... He like to hear "Leave the door open" by Bruno Mars & friends ... He want to be a cool person inside & outside ... and many more

:coolshades:

• Like 1

차은우 “드라마 중에도 아스트로 컴백 꿈꿔, 1위 목표”[스타화보]

Cha Eun Woo - Dream of ASTRO comeback in drama, his goal to be No.1 

202104200915186710_1_20210420091809950.jpg?type=w430

만찢남' 차은우의 화보와 인터뷰가 공개됐다,

A Pictorial & Interview with Cha Eun Woo has been  released

202104200915186710_2_20210420091809967.jpg?type=w430

4월 20일 공개된 인터뷰에서 차은우는 아스트로 완전체 컴백에 대해 "아스트로로서, 개인 차은우로서도 보여드리고 싶은 게 너무 많다"며 "드라마 작업하는 중에도 다른 팀들의 무대 영상을 찾아보며 우리의 컴백 무대를 꿈꿨다"고 밝혔다.

In an interview released on April 20th, Cha Eun Woo said about ASTROs comeback as a whole group, "There are so many things I want to show as an ASTRO and an individual Cha Eun-woo," adding, "I dreamed of our comeback stage while working on the drama."

특히 차은우는 "지난 ‘Knock’보다는 좀 더 성숙한 느낌의 곡"이라며 "이번 앨범의 활동 목표는 지상파 음악방송 1위"라며 포부를 밝혔다.

Especially, Cha Eun-woo said, "This song is more mature than 'Knock' last time.

202104200915186710_3_20210420091809986.jpg?type=w430

또한 차은우는 지난 2월에 종영한 tvN의 드라마 '여신강림' 주인공 이수호 역을 완벽하게 소화해내며 배우로 입지를 탄탄하게 다진 바 있다. 이에 "이번 역할로 캐릭터에 몰입한다는 게 어떤 느낌인지 제대로 느껴본 것 같다"고 밝히기도 했다.(사진=에스콰이어 제공)
Also, Cha Eun-woo plays the role of Lee Soo-ho, the main character of tvN's drama "Goddess Kangrim," which ended last February. He has established himself as an actor with perfect digestion. In response, he said, "I think I've felt what it feels like to be immersed in a character with this role."

뉴스엔 배효주 hyo@

202104200915186710_4_20210420091810001.jpg?type=w430

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain

• Like 1

[Trans] "Face Genius" Cha Eun Woo , Mountblanc photoshot ... from (men's)watch to backpack

ASTRO member and actor Cha Eun-woo pictorial with luxury business lifestyle brand Mont Blanc has been released.

spacer.png

In the May issue of Esquire, Cha Eun-woo showed off his attractive appearance like a cartoon character, with Mont Blanc's watch and bag were perfect in a variety of styles. Cha Eun-woo's point on his wrist, 1858 Geosphere Limited Edition 1858 was inspired by world-renowned mountaineer Reinhold Messner's Gobi Desert tracking.

Graduate dials from light beige to dark brown as they go outward. It added depth to the watch and accentuated luxury with hands and indexes coated with rose gold. Also, the strap is a vintage-style brown spumato strap with beige stitching bring out the feeling of the desert. 

The eye-catching "Extreme 2.0 Backpack" combines two colors, blue and black. It's a product with luxurious design. Uniquely attractive using carbon fibre print leather, with plenty of interior storage space and front opening pocket, so it's good for many purposes for traveling. Its sophisticated design allows it to be used for office look as well as in everyday life, creating it as a fashionable daily bag.

spacer.png

"1858 Automatic Chronograph," which completed the style with a neat black color on Cha Eun-woo's dazzling wrist, and 'The 1858 Automatic' is robust and highly readable for accurate time measurement under extreme conditions. Inspired by the legendary 1920's and 30's authentic Minerva watches, solid and legible. 

Both '1858 Automatic Chronograph' of 42 mm and '1858 Automatic' of 40 mm were made stainless steel case and ceramic bezel. The beige stitching added to the black capred strap to the full appeal of the vintage 1858.

"Satorial Messenger Bag" is a product with both modern and elegant design and practicality. It boasts the highest popularity of a leather collection produced at the Richmond Leather Workshop in Florence, Italy. 

This year, the collection will be re-released with a stylish design applied with the newly introduced M-shaped signature pocket on the front of the product. The applied sophisticated design has renewed the collection and further enhanced the value of keeping. Detailed information on the product is available in the Mont Blanc official e-boutique.

http://m.slist.kr/news/

• Like 1

차은우는 정진 중 part.1

[Trans]

Cha Eun-woo picked 정진 as a word to describe his current situation. I said it was necessary in many ways.

여러 의미에서 정진 

Devotion in many meanings

Q It's been less than a year, and it's the second time to decorate the cover of "Esquire Korea".

A  I'm glad to see you again like this

Q Do you remember what we talked about on the last interview?

A We talked about Kevin Durbrowiner, Liverpool, Manchester City, and soccer

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzYRExSUUAEeGoZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Q That's all i remember ( laugh ) I talked about music a lot.

A There's something else I remember. I'm the only one in my 20s who's fixed on terrestrial entertainment. That's when I first caught it.

The situation hasn't changed much even now

A That's why. I didn't realized, but from then I started to realize it.

The last time we met it was before "True Beauty" was aired. Now that "True Beauty" has over.

A It's been a while (since it was over)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzYRHWuVoAMmO2T?format=jpg&name=medium

Q Just a little curious. How did you feel when you saw the reaction while filming "True Beauty" ?

A It was amazing. Mostly I received a lot of good responses. The best part was that Suho (the character in the webtoon) now i looks like Cha Eun-woo. I was really happy to hear that I can't think of Lee Su-ho other than Cha Eun-woo.

Q How was your family reaction? 

A Like the other  works, my parents really enjoyed this one. My dad said, "in my age I can't sleep start from Tuesday waiting to watch Wed-Thu dramas". (laugh) I asked what he meant, he watched it with a bit of concern because his son acted in the previous film. But in this drama I was so immersed in the drama that I was excited when watching it. I've been waiting for the 11 o'clock, I can't seem to get anything done. It's drama i've been enjoying. Not my mom, but my dad said that, it's really ... great. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzYRDV0VcAAHKY6?format=jpg&name=medium

Q What do you think of yourself? 

A There's still so much to learn . I think it's too early to judge myself. But this time, Lee Soo-ho...For the first time, I felt how it felt to be immersed in that character. I still have a long way to go.

Q On the last interview when we talked about Do Kyung Seok <My ID KangNam Beauty> was a man close to perfection, Suho's character is like the warrior who is complicated and the personality is stronger.

A That (character) was fun too. There was a point where I had to look cool and perfect in that limited character. The scenes that have to be seen as comedies, the scenes that has to look like an action or horror movies. It was all a challenge in my own way. After that challenge is over, I will remember just like this. It was so fun. 

source : 

https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nitnot said:

This is the watch that Eun woo wearing during Mountblanc photoshot ... It's so cool  :coolshades:

Another endorsement from him.  He is an expensive boy.

• Like 1

ASTRO’s Cha Eunwoo Cast In New Movie “Decibel” Alongside Lee Jong Suk, Kim Rae Won And More

This will be his big-screen debut!

ASTRO‘s Cha Eunwoo has just been cast in his first movie role!

spacer.png

He will be appearing in the upcoming action movie Decibel (literal translation) alongside actors such as Lee Jong Suk, Kim Rae Won, Lee Sang Hee, and more. This is his first movie role, but he has a lot of acting experience under his belt, with main roles in dramas such as True Beauty, My ID Is Gangnam Beauty and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

spacer.png

The movie is described as an “action movie of urban terrorism,” revolving around a team of people trying to diffuse a sound bomb planted somewhere in the city. In a role completely different than any he’s had before, Eunwoo will be playing the character of a young and confident Navy sailor in charge of detecting the sound bomb.

Decibel is being directed by Hwang In Ho, who directed the 2011 romantic comedy Spellbound and the 2014 crime thriller Monster. Filming has already begun with the first day of the shoot having been April 20. The release timeline has yet to be announced.

www.koreaboo.com

• Like 1

spacer.png

Winners Of 2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards Announced

The winners of this year’s Brand Customer Loyalty Awards have been revealed!

On April 27, the Korean Customers Council held its annual Brand Customer Loyalty Awards, which recognizes the brands that have the most influence on popular culture and society, as determined through consumer research. For the sixth year in a row, U.S. consulting firm Brand Keys joined the Korean Customers Council in determining and certifying the winners.

Check out the winners of the 2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards below!

Male Variety Star: Yoo Jae Suk

Female Variety Star: Song Eun Yi

Male Idol: SHINee

Female Idol: Oh My Girl

Male Multi-tainer: Kim Seon Ho

Female Multi-tainer: Song Ji Hyo

Female National Actor: Youn Yuh Jung

Male National Actor: Chun Ho Jin

Male Solo Singer: Kang Daniel

Female Solo Singer: Chungha

Male Vocalist: Lee Seung Gi

Female Vocalist: IU

Best Solo Artist: Uhm Jung Hwa

Male Acting Idol: ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo  :wub: 

Female Acting Idol: Kim Sejeong

Male Variety Idol: SHINee’s Key

Female Variety Idol: IZ*ONE’s Choi Ye Na

Male Actor – Film: Song Joong Ki

Female Actor – Film: Ra Mi Ran

Male Actor – Trendy Icon: Kim Seon Ho

Male Actor – Rising Star: Song Kang

Female Actor – Rising Star: Jin Ji Hee

Male Rookie Actor: Hwang In Yeop

Female Rookie Actor: Han Ji Hyun

Male Rookie Idol: TREASURE

Female Rookie Idol: STAYC

Male Idol – Hot Trend: VICTON

Female Idol – Hot Trend: fromis_9

Male Entertainer: Kim Jong Kook

Female Entertainer: Kim Min Kyung

Weekend Variety Show:2 Days & 1 Night Season 4

Music Variety Show: “Amazing Saturday”

Family Variety Show: The Return of Superman

Reality Show:The Manager

Radio DJ: Kim Shin Young

Live Streaming Show DJ: Ha Sung Woon

Teen Actor: Kim Kang Hoon

Sports Entertainer: Kim Dong Hyun

Trot Singer: Kim Yeon Ja

MC: Park Kyung Lim

Celebrity YouTuber: Park Mi Sun

R&B-Soul Artist: BIBI

Female Singer-Songwriter: Ahn Ye Eun

Male Singer-Songwriter: Jukjae

Hot Icon: Lee Young Ji

Male Comedian: Lee Jin Ho

Female Comedian: Jang Do Yeon

Male Actor – Scene-Stealer: Lee Hong Nae

Female Actor – Scene-Stealer: Kim Sun Young

Band: Jaurim

Best Couple: Choi Soo Jong and Ha Hee Ra

Male Announcer-Entertainer: Do Kyung Wan

Female Announcer-Entertainer: Park Ji Yoon

Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!  -- Congrats to Cha Eun Woo !! :approves:

www.soompi.com

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing these about our dear Eun Woo.  So happy for him to get into a movie with LJS and KRW. Imagine the hotness! And he’s getting all the commercials plus the Astro comeback was fantastic with 3 wins ! Supported them on all all channels with streaming and votes ! Go Cha Eun Woo - love you!

• Like 1

Nitnot.....thank God you're  back. It just looks so bland without your postings.

Although I'm  glad I was able to witness Eun woo with different hair color, I'm  super happy he's  back to black. Really love him in this shade.

• Like 1