[OFFICIAL] ❤️NO TOUCH COUPLE Kim JungHyun ❤️ Shin Hyesun

aprodithe

To be honest..I feel a little bit cheated with how KJH  acted & seemed tobe 'head over heels" towards SHS  in his IG live. I bet anyone who joined all his live ig know what I meant.  He even was so persistent to do join live with her. Suddenly ..today's new popped up nowhere and I was like " What was He doing on instagram live then? "

I guess I am still on mental breakdown and will get better after several days :tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

19 hours ago, illay said:

To be honest..I feel a little bit cheated with how KJH  acted & seemed tobe 'head over heels" towards SHS  in his IG live. I bet anyone who joined all his live ig know what I meant.  He even was so persistent to do join live with her. Suddenly ..today's new popped up nowhere and I was like " What was He doing on instagram live then? "

I guess I am still on mental breakdown and will get better after several days :tounge_wink:

me 2nd. I was surprise not because with whom he's dating rumor with, but, why he acted like that when he's dating someone else. Its not as simple as trying to create chemistry during the filming, but the live IG was AFTER the drama ended which they dont need to act anymore. Anyhow, that's what it was, we need to move on, and this thread is created also for their MR.QUEEN interaction. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I low key shipped MrQueen couple, and I still think they are awesome together.

Idk if he is really dating with Seo Ji Hye (if they say no, I respect the answer), she is gorgeous as well.. if they are just friends she is a gorgeous friend.:approves:
I support him because I understand how fragile his mental health is, his has been through a lot. Mental Illness is important. I see people cancelling him because he didn't want to hold hands with someone, and claim his agency exposed that he had dating issues back then. Well you can get depressed by rejection, you can actually get depressed for no reason at all. I still ship him with Hyesun. Well they can be friends as well. I just want them to be happy and healthy. 

• Like 4

Finally, a JungHye thread! :fullofhearts:

Thank you for creating one @aprodithe! I was actually looking for this because, hello?!? How come they have no shipper's thread at all when they have such explosive chemistry! And their IG live is full of shipper's goodies as well! :astonished: So I am glad that they finally have one :love: 

Spoiler

Though admittedly my shipping spirits were a bit dampened by recent dating scandal news on KJH's side, and I feel sorry for both of them (KJH and SHS) because of the things that they are going through (just a month ago, I think? SHS also got embroiled with a boycotting issue of some sort because of the issue w/ the scriptwriter for MQ and JE).

But still, whatever...I'm still optimistic about them if not as lovers at least they are very good friends now (from what I see in their IG live and BTS interactions) and that's what matters. 

Regarding the news, whatever information is circulating about any actor or actress I learned to take it with a grain of salt as  only the people involved know what the truth and I can only speculate as much. As a fan/supporter, I can only hope and pray that both of them will be strong enough to get past through these issues. My heart goes especially to KJH who, I believe is still in his path towards mental and emotional recovery.

Anyway, No Touch Couple, fighting!!!

Edited by folie_a_deux
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 2:56 PM, abc said:

I low key shipped MrQueen couple, and I still think they are awesome together.

Idk if he is really dating with Seo Ji Hye (if they say no, I respect the answer), she is gorgeous as well.. if they are just friends she is a gorgeous friend.:approves:
I support him because I understand how fragile his mental health is, his has been through a lot. Mental Illness is important. I see people cancelling him because he didn't want to hold hands with someone, and claim his agency exposed that he had dating issues back then. Well you can get depressed by rejection, you can actually get depressed for no reason at all. I still ship him with Hyesun. Well they can be friends as well. I just want them to be happy and healthy. 

I just return back after two weeks and after the whole storm that probably kolapsing KJH's life right now. I hope the people who had done this to him will paid multiple times,including the so called fans who thinks they're God and asked him to retired from the industry as if he commited a criminal record. He's a person with mental health and they put him in the bad light and people treat him like God as if he commit a serious crime.

On 4/13/2021 at 7:59 PM, folie_a_deux said:

Finally, a JungHye thread! :fullofhearts:

Thank you for creating one @aprodithe! I was actually looking for this because, hello?!? How come they have no shipper's thread at all when they have such explosive chemistry! And their IG live is full of shipper's goodies as well! :astonished: So I am glad that they finally have one :love: 

Hide contents

Though admittedly my shipping spirits were a bit dampened by recent dating scandal news on KJH's side, and I feel sorry for both of them (KJH and SHS) because of the things that they are going through (just a month ago, I think? SHS also got embroiled with a boycotting issue of some sort because of the issue w/ the scriptwriter for MQ and JE).

But still, whatever...I'm still optimistic about them if not as lovers at least they are very good friends now (from what I see in their IG live and BTS interactions) and that's what matters. 

Regarding the news, whatever information is circulating about any actor or actress I learned to take it with a grain of salt as  only the people involved know what the truth and I can only speculate as much. As a fan/supporter, I can only hope and pray that both of them will be strong enough to get past through these issues. My heart goes especially to KJH who, I believe is still in his path towards mental and emotional recovery.

Anyway, No Touch Couple, fighting!!!

I agree with you. I can't give up on them yet..And as much as people labelled KJH in bad light, i saw his personality from the handwriting of his apologized letter. He didnt mention the person that accused by dispatch as the creator of this mess. Instead he take all the blame..He didnt even need to mention anyone in this letter except for himself. He's a good man, he's a good person and reliable person. 

I hope he and SHS can go through this difficult moment together. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is an interesting couple. SHS is a very strong character; well admired by many men. She's definitely a great shoulder to cry on & i hope KJH turns to her for support. I don't know KJH very well, but i do know when we are most vulnerable, we turn to those we can count on for strength. SHS is great at that, in fact perhaps she'll be more than happy to offer him her shoulders for KJH to cry on.

From what little i see, i notice both have deep admiration for each other. Their past relationships may have made them more cautious to make a new commitment easily. Give them time, you'll never know where this lead to in the future. If you ask me, there's plenty of hope for them to walk on the same path TOGETHER.

• Like 3