Name: Kim Jung-Hyun

Hangul: 김정현

Born: April 5, 1990

Birthplace: South Korea

Height: 183 cm

Star Sign : Aries

Education : Korea National University of Arts

Talent Agency : O & Entertaiment

Official IG: https://instagram.com/jhkim0405?

actress-shin-hye-sun-in-talks-to-lead-in

Name: Shin Hye Sun  (aka Shin Hae Sun - her own preferred spelling)
Korean Name: 신혜선
Name in Hanja: 申惠善    Hui Shan ( Chinese wiki page: https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh/申惠善  )
Date of Birth: Aug 31, 1989
Height: 172cm / 5'8"
Agency: YNK Entertainment - http://ynkent.com/en

I didnt know how hard it was to create a new topic lol since this is the first time i create one.

Anyhow, this drama caught my attention from the story and later on the BTS. I was unfamiliar with Kim Junghyun, and i thought that he didnt match as "the charismatic king" at first. But then, i was gladly change my mind.

Shin Hyesun is Shin hyesun. She's a great amazing and versatile actress but never knew she's this cute BTS.

I hope their shipper fans can share pictures and discussion in this group.

• Like 2

Thank you for starting this thread.:)

I just finished Mr. Queen a day ago and I was floored by everything - the actors, OST, story, supporting casts, comedy.

As a Binjin shipper, I never paid much attention to the second leads in CLOY.  So KJH was a pleasant surprise - did not even realize he is good looking!  And that he can sing!  

And Shin Hye Sun - to me she is the female Ji Sung - very talented, perfect comedic timing.

I was looking for an already existing thread based on the comments generated per episode - and active shippers!

Best wishes to this thread.........

• Like 3

Thanks for the thread. Been lurking around, looking for the No Touch couple forum. Love love love their interaction, I am sure they are close enough to be comfortable to each other as expressed in their Live IG together. Both look very happy, all smiley and giggly. 

Does anybody here know how Hae Sun usually interact with her other co-stars?

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL8WBqHrLhS/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Cant wait for the commentary next Friday.

I hope a lot of interaction and secret reveal during filming.

This commentary is kind of routine for any dramas that success to gain good viewers / ratings like Reply 88. And i am a hardcore shipper of Ryu Junyeol and Hyeri. I knew they'd somehing going on during and after filming (during TVN awards, R88 gathering).

I was also Wu Qian and Zhang Yujian's (china actors) shipper. They'd rumored to be married and having a child now (Unconfirmed though).

I hope this couple, Junghye or No touch couple will be just like them. what i can say now is that, based on my own opinion (only), Junghyun having a crush on Shin Hyesun. He couldnt even hold back his shy and happiness everytime Hyesun's name involve. it always shown during his IG live 

Shin Hyesun, on the other hand, probably showing her carefull instict, i think. Hence i hope we can see more of their interaction tommorow during commentary since that's where i got the glimpse of RJY and Hyeri's romance.

• Like 2

Thank you for this thread, @aprodithe!

I don't know about this thread LOL

Calling @aisling, @shimshimae and others.

If we want to comments anything about Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun interactions, let's post them here since it is the rule of Soompi forum.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:03 PM, aprodithe said:

This commentary is kind of routine for any dramas that success to gain good viewers / ratings like Reply 88. And i am a hardcore shipper of Ryu Junyeol and Hyeri. I knew they'd somehing going on during and after filming (during TVN awards, R88 gathering).

I was also Wu Qian and Zhang Yujian's (china actors) shipper. They'd rumored to be married and having a child now (Unconfirmed though).

I hope this couple, Junghye or No touch couple will be just like them. what i can say now is that, based on my own opinion (only), Junghyun having a crush on Shin Hyesun. He couldnt even hold back his shy and happiness everytime Hyesun's name involve. it always shown during his IG live 

Shin Hyesun, on the other hand, probably showing her carefull instict, i think. Hence i hope we can see more of their interaction tommorow during commentary since that's where i got the glimpse of RJY and Hyeri's romance.

It's not only your opinion:tounge_wink:

It clear to me that Kim Jung Hyun has a crush on her:smirk:

But although he is crushing on her, Shin Hye Sun is known to be friendly to her male leads in the past so I quite hesitated to ship them too much at first.

They are cute in the Mr Queen commentary but I can see the clear evidence that she attracted to Jung Hyun too based on the differences of her mannerism on her joint LIVE with Na In Woo and her joint LIVE with Jung Hyun.

She cool and calm with Na In Woo but was all giggling and more aegyo with Kim Jung Hyun.

• Like 4

We can share this one, right? I'm just happy to know they were together last night and watched Kim In kwon's theater play with Cha Jung hwa . I love MQ family so much, I am havng a hard time moving on from the drama

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lhynne said:

We can share this one, right? I'm just happy to know they were together last night and watched Kim In kwon's theater play with Cha Jung hwa . I love MQ family so much, I am havng a hard time moving on from the drama

yes, the OP only asked the pictures to be taken off from any platform. It's so cute that both managed to come together with Cha Chunghwa. Cha Chunghwa close with both SHS and KJH (act together twice in a row with KJH).

Have you watched the commentary episode ?? oh gosh, a lot of fun discussion and how cute their interaction was.

there's a lot of cut from IG for their interaction, i will compile it one by one once i've got the time

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2

On 3/8/2021 at 11:49 AM, aprodithe said:

yes, the OP only asked the pictures to be taken off from any platform. It's so cute that both managed to come together with Cha Chunghwa. Cha Chunghwa close with both SHS and KJH (act together twice in a row with KJH).

Have you watched the commentary episode ?? oh gosh, a lot of fun discussion and how cute their interaction was.

there's a lot of cut from IG for their interaction, i will compile it one by one once i've got the time

Their interaction is quite different compared to Yeolri, right? It's also as heart fluttering tho.

Do you think they are close, as in more than friends?

• Like 1

They are indeed partners in crime

Kudos to these two more making the scene sweeter with their adlibs

re 

On 3/8/2021 at 12:49 PM, aprodithe said:

I've watched it a lot of times already and I think I'm gonna rewatch it again when I miss them haha... It's such a shame that they will not release a bluray.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2021 at 3:37 PM, parkangel said:

Their interaction is quite different compared to Yeolri, right? It's also as heart fluttering tho.

Do you think they are close, as in more than friends?

hellloww girl. We both eonamryu here lol.

Yes, since KJH - SHS is more closer in age, their dynamic relationship is quite different with Yeolri who's Junyeol is 8 years older than Hyeri. In KJH - SHS's case they're started more like partner in crime while with Yeolri it's like he spoiled her.

Anyhow, any couple dynamic are diffeent depends on their personalities, and the other half should be completing the missing piece of their personalities. In this case, i believe, both of them are the same.

Not to mention, their colaboration starting when the female side has more popularity than the male side. SHS already build her reputation as one of the best actress in their generations (she's also including in the 200 chungmoro where Junyeol also listed ) while KJH is not yet. But he will get there, i believe. Just like Junyeol, he's also a great actor. And Junyeol - Hyeri's colaboration also when Hyeri was in her peak, while Junyeol was basically an unfamous indie actor. 

I can't say that they're more than friends or not at this point, because for that i need to scrutinize their interaction with another actors they're cooperation with, which i dont have time yet now lol. Both have quite long list drama to be scrutinize hahaha. I only manage to check some of KJH bts with his previous partner, i can only say that he's definetely more comfortable with SHS. Maybe because her cheerful and caring personality that captured, not just him, but also everyone around her (like So eun or Na Inwoo)

But watching the commentary yesterday, i can say that they share a lot of things that they didnt share with another actors in the same dramas,and  only share it between them. And their comfortable level is clearly on different level. It really reminds me of how Yeolri started. And i hope they can continue being like that, just like Yeolri. finger crossed.

• Like 5

On 3/15/2021 at 11:23 AM, aprodithe said:

hellloww girl. We both eonamryu here lol.

Yes, since KJH - SHS is more closer in age, their dynamic relationship is quite different with Yeolri who's Junyeol is 8 years older than Hyeri. In KJH - SHS's case they're started more like partner in crime while with Yeolri it's like he spoiled her.

Anyhow, any couple dynamic are diffeent depends on their personalities, and the other half should be completing the missing piece of their personalities. In this case, i believe, both of them are the same.

Not to mention, their colaboration starting when the female side has more popularity than the male side. SHS already build her reputation as one of the best actress in their generations (she's also including in the 200 chungmoro where Junyeol also listed ) while KJH is not yet. But he will get there, i believe. Just like Junyeol, he's also a great actor. And Junyeol - Hyeri's colaboration also when Hyeri was in her peak, while Junyeol was basically an unfamous indie actor. 

I can't say that they're more than friends or not at this point, because for that i need to scrutinize their interaction with another actors they're cooperation with, which i dont have time yet now lol. Both have quite long list drama to be scrutinize hahaha. I only manage to check some of KJH bts with his previous partner, i can only say that he's definetely more comfortable with SHS. Maybe because her cheerful and caring personality that captured, not just him, but also everyone around her (like So eun or Na Inwoo)

But watching the commentary yesterday, i can say that they share a lot of things that they didnt share with another actors in the same dramas,and  only share it between them. And their comfortable level is clearly on different level. It really reminds me of how Yeolri started. And i hope they can continue being like that, just like Yeolri. finger crossed.

Yes, eonamryu... do you remember how we went crazy over the fan sign event? *lol. Right now there are not many events which we can analyze their interactions. I agree with you that they seem to be very close, share similar ideas toward their craft (acting), and even close enough to have inside jokes.

this is beyond cute

full IG LIVE

look at the different of his tone before Hyesun's ID appear and after her ID appear. Not to mention that he suddenly said "oh, she's here. good. BUT I AM NOT SHAVED YET "  Why do you care too much that a certain someone saw you not shaved yet, when 30 thousands people saw you un-shaved yet?? lol..boy, you're so obvious

Back then, during live IG, a fans asked him why he didnt shaved yet, and his answer was " i will do if i want to " lol...what a snap guy.

And the funniest thing was, Shin Hyesun really asked him " why didnt you shaved " which he reply " I did " ...oh boy..your lies witnessed by 30 thousands people lol...

And his shy smile when she finally appear on the screen. and their smiles when said goodbye, its like an insider joke between them...something fishy

• Like 4

Sorry this is my first time trying Soompi. I've been obsessed with this charming and genuine couple. The first time I heard that they were having a drama, I've become interested, like what I thought.. woww.. what a great combination, but I fell deeper when I started watching the drama. I like to replay their scenes together whether they are lovey dovey or both want to kill each other.. But deciding factor for a shipper's heart is their interaction offcam, and then boom.. I did'nt find any difference with drama and real life...

I can still feel their electrifying chemistry. haha. my delulu heart. In Love Girl GIF

• Like 2

I read the topic this morning that Kim Junghyun is (rumored) to be dating with actress Seo Jihye. Eventhough i feel like i was being misslead, but i only can say that this is their private life and we must respect that.

Shin Hyesun is busy as well, so she probably wouldnt affected by this rumour. Whatever the real happening between KJH and SJH, would not affected that they're a good couple at MR.QUEEN.

• Like 1