Soompi potluck

Lmangla

treat yourself  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What do you treat yourself (or a friend) to so you can relax? (choose your top 5)

• something sweet - cake & pastries to sweeten the day!
    • something cold - ice cream to warm my heart!
    • something salty - french fries to crunch through my worries!
    • something savoury - a nice warm meal to warm my tummy (tell us more)
    • shopping for my favs -- (tell us more)
    • a walk around the neighbourhood to enjoy the wind and sun
    • give me some bubblies - cocktails to warm the body!
    • take me to the movies - show me someone's else drama to take my mind off my own
    • zap my heart - let me be a kid and shoot away all my stress with a joystick! friends, won't you join me and play some video games?
    • treat your body to treat your heart - a day at the hair salon or spa or beauty treatment
    • treat your mind to treat your heart - do something cultural like go to the museum, watch a play or read a book
    • play a game with me - is it football? basketball, volleyball? how do you like to catch up with friends?
    • gossip! - someone's else problems always remind you that you are not the only one! and you realize kdramas get inspiration from somewhere!
    • take a ride with me! - travel away for a few days, a weekend. do you like long trips or short trips?
    • nature the healer - hike, bird watch, spend the day at the lake, sea. go for picnics at the park. what do you like to do?
    • lets have a party, BBQ and call all those you want to spend time with. what is a good time without something to munch on?
    • put me on those rides -- go to the amusement park like your favourite kdrama characters
    • music to soothe the soul - do you like to go to concerts? or just listen to the radio? how does music enhance your life?
    • other (tell us more)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/2021 at 07:00 AM

chingus, welcome to the soompi potluck!

the past year has been a crazy difficult challenging ride for all of us. sometimes, it can be hard to remember the good things among this stress. so the theme for this potluck is "gratefulness" -- where we remind ourselves of the good things and cheer each other on! so what do you need to do?

1. bring food! - post pics of your favourite food; it can be food tied to great memories, just your favourites, something that you eat during certain festivals or celebrations. tell us a little about the dish and if you like, share a recipe!

2. what are you grateful for? it can be something personal or something related to soompi. remind yourself of the good corners in your life. :)

3. tag your friends at soompi!

4. participate in the poll!

here's my note:

food - I thought a lot about what food to bring to this potluck and finally decided on the very humble snack/starter - veg cutlet. so my close relatives live in a city which is about a 6-8 hour train ride (depending on which train you take). that city is close enough that we can visit each other on long weekends or festivals. so in regular years, we usually end up meeting a few times a year. either they come down or we go there to meet them. sometimes we would drive down by car and sometimes we would take the train. the highway is lovely but I love the train.

there is all sorts of food sold on the train (every couple of stations, the canteen will get some dish) but my favourite is the veg cutlet. it is not a complicated dish and can easily be made at home for snacks or starters for parties/gatherings; it is just smashed potatoes along with other veggies like beans, carrot, beetroot, onions, mixed in with some spices and then dipped in flour batter and bread crumbs and fried. really yummy. as you munch on the crunchy patty, you watch the fields and towns disappear through the window, listen to the chatter of your fellow passengers and feel the gentle sway of the train. there is a kind of excitement knowing that at the end of the journey is a fun family reunion. so that's what veg cutlet reminds me of -- great memories of travel and family. :wub:

cutlet.jpg

gratefulness - am grateful for KBS daily drama revenge slot -- without fail, for the past seasons, they have been coming up with madcap, slightly nonsensical, over-the-top dramatic revenge dramas that are unintentionally funny. you cannot take it seriously and it is so much fun to snark and laugh with fellow soompi chingus. sometimes, we discuss seriously but most of the time, we are just laughing and shaking our heads. how can you not laugh at a scene like this? :lol:

when in-laws fight with plastic sword fights, hahahahaha...

https://s4.gifyu.com/images/C1C567EB-7EF9-4055-8000-73290CF015C4.gif

credit: thanks to our fun gif queen @Abs_ triggered

drama: miss montecristo - join us! it just started and looks like it will be just as silly as the previous revenge dramas. hahahha

tagging:

:yay: the staff who keep the site running behind the scenes - thanks for your hard work. aja, aja, fighting!

@Admin,moderators -  @Berou @Jillia, our new junior mods (welcome!) - @chococarmela, @ferily, @SC2019, @serenilmauve and our events team - @partyon and our new EO (welcome!) @Sleepy Owl

tagging some chingus  regulars from the daily drama threads - thanks for the company during those six month of airing! :)

so what's your favourite way to unwind? how do you treat yourself? is soompi your daily treat? join us for some food, fun and a little break on this soompi potluck! :heart:

-- lmangla, @partyon, @Sleepy Owl

P.S ~ the Daniel Choi thread is celebrating his birthday today (feb 22). join them!  :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I’m excited to eat! I love to eat! 

I love to eat hotpot on cold days... okay just kidding I can even eat hotpot on hot days as long as there is air con la :P. I feel like you can’t go wrong with hotpot, people who are particular can pick and choose what they want to cook and eat. I make the broth out of chicken, some ingredients I add to make broth include rock sugar, fish sauce, fennel seed, cinnamon, cloves, cilantro, yellow onions, coriander seed, ginger, and etc. You can add any kind of meat, vegetables, seafood to cook in broth :) enjoy :heart:

8-F58-C74-C-E172-44-B2-97-A0-EFB957851-A

For dessert, enjoy mango sticky rice, I like making it especially after my visit to Thailand :) 

372-E99-AB-ED7-A-467-D-BF20-6-C948-D8-D2

Gratefulness: I’m grateful to live in a time where there are many food ingredients substitutes to help accommodate my allergies. I’m also thankful to be born in an era where there is indoor plumbing and that there is GPS. I don’t know how people survive without GPS in the past when they drove. I would be lost all the time :joy:

@yeli @Breeze @gm4queen @mirmz @larus @partyon @Abs_ triggered @Thong Thin @joccu @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @pompyavi @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @backstreetboysfan @4evrkdrama @raziela @maddymappo @andy78 @nrllee @ferily

welcome to potluck, enjoy :wub:

Thanks @Lmangla for initiating the potluck,

Below dish is called Roti Jala and is served with chicken curry, mutton, beef or dhall.

Can be eaten in any occassions, and is not costly. The ingredients to make the roti consist of

eggs, flour & salt. And off course you need the mould to spiral the roti (check spoiler)

I had fond memories making this during my teens with my late mum who passes down her

recipes for making the best roti jala.

d2f6680e41ffdff637fc21f46430061e58fcaa98

Spoiler

Lifestyle-Roti-Jala-070319-12.jpg

I am grateful with current social medias,to enable us to connect and share our views here and to chit chat to our hearts content.

Thanks to @Abs_ triggered our Queen of Abs for making the thread full of fun and laughter.

And to those whom I have known recently or years back, do enjoy the Roti Jala...:heart:

@Abs_ triggered  @CarolynH  @backstreetboysfan  @dr25  @Ernie  @4evrkdrama  @gtLmh0622

@I am lost  @Jillia @kokodus @Lmangla @Nikaa94 @leeminhosny  @Joanna Alfson  @JoannaID

@Nodame @pompyavi @Min2206  @sadthe1st  @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho  @mirmz 

@Sleepy Owl @partyon  @larus @joccu @Nicky

@elan1 ~ for me, hotpot always reminds me of a great day out because I always had it in restaurants that are near some water (sea, river or lake). hahahahha... what I like about hotpot is that it is a communal dish where we all sit around and dig in. :D 

mango and sticky rice is such a tasty treat. yum, yum, yum. thanks for the great potluck additions. :blush:

42 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I don’t know how people survive without GPS in the past when they drove. I would be lost all the time 

we always laugh about GPS in our house because we have really funny stories of getting lost in the highway. then we ask the locals and they will shake their head at how we ended up on some old highway not in use and added extra travel time to our trip. :joy:

@Thong Thin ~ roti jala sounds like such a fun dish to make with kiddos. does it taste similar to roti canai? haven't tasted roti jala before.. but it looks yum and warm. :blush:

Thanks for the potluck invite! I love our community so much :)

I'm bringing some sweet treats to the potluck, these are my new favourite things to bake lately, glitter crinkle cookies! 

glitter-crinkle-cookies-featured.jpg

I've been baking up a storm during this difficult period of time and there's nothing better than a sparkly and sweet chocolate cookies. They certainly brighten up my day and I hope you'll like them too! Recipe is from Sugar Geek Show (google Sparkly Glitter Crinkle Cookies)  in case you guys also want to make it someday, it's very simple and definitely fun to drop off to friends and family members during isolation :)

As for what I'm grateful for, I'm grateful for our community. Whenever I watch a drama, I really love coming on here and seeing what everyone has to say. Since I'm the only one who watches kdramas in my family and friend circles, its really nice to find people who love the same shows as me. I love cracking mysteries in Penthouse episodes. I love making fun of the 40s Husband from Love (ft Marriage and Divorce) and his inability to keep his shirt on. I love all the GIFs of Han Yu Ra from Man in a Veil as she throws temper tantrums (and crockery). I'm grateful for this drama community :D 

24 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Below dish is called Roti Jala and is served with chicken curry, mutton, beef or dhall.

OMG that looks so good :love:

24 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I am grateful with current social medias,to enable us to connect and share our views here and to chit chat to our hearts content.

Thanks to @Abs_ triggered our Queen of Abs for making the thread full of fun and laughter.

ikr, imagine if covid shutdown was during era where there is limited or no internet. That would be sad and tough :( 

miss you no GIF by Shalita Grant

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@elan1 ~ for me, hotpot always reminds me of a great day out because I always had it in restaurants that are near some water (sea, river or lake). hahahahha... what I like about hotpot is that it is a communal dish where we all sit around and dig in. :D 

mango and sticky rice is such a tasty treat. yum, yum, yum. thanks for the great potluck additions

IKR, it’s a fun interactive meal and it’s flexible where you can literally put almost any ingredient you want in it :) 

no problem, enjoy, no calories, so no need to exercise after this heavy meal. Maybe only exercise your eyes :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

we always laugh about GPS in our house because we have really funny stories of getting lost in the highway. then we ask the locals and they will shake their head at how we ended up on some old highway not in use and added extra travel time to our trip. :joy:

Oh my, that’s hilarious! It must have been frustrating getting lost at the time but now it’s a fun anecdote to giggle every time and then :P One time the GPS almost took me to the ocean instead of a road... I was so confused... I hope my car can adapt and turn into a submarine :joy:

rocket power nicksplat GIF

11 minutes ago, Emily Bett R said:

I've been baking up a storm during this difficult period of time and there's nothing better than a sparkly and sweet chocolate cookies. They certainly brighten up my day and I hope you'll like them too! Recipe is from Sugar Geek Show (google Sparkly Glitter Crinkle Cookies)  in case you guys also want to make it someday, it's very simple and definitely fun to drop off to friends and family members during isolation :)

woah looks so yummy and so cute. I found the recipe. Thank you they are delicious :love:

https://sugargeekshow.com/news/glitter-crinkle-cookies/

After reading recipe, it seems like you can use almost any cookie recipe and add the edible glitter :) 

Hello everyone!!!

Thanks a lot @Lmangla chingu as always for tagging me on this event! The thread itself looks tasty!

And since I am from Sri Lanka, let me introduce you the main traditional dish of my motherland. :) And it's called "Milk rice"! 

milk-rice1.jpg

Sri Lankan milk rice is basically rice cooked in coconut milk with a hint of sea salt until well cooked and slightly soggy. Coconut milk gives you the best flavor for milk rice. We all cook this delicious dish in our birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, new year & many other blessed events! The milk rice is served with a fiery salsa known as ‘lunu miris’ that is made out of dried red chilies, onions, salt and lime. It's top of the milk rice pieces in the above pic, bright orange/ brown in color!. 

For us Sri Lankans, milk rice denotes good luck, prosperity and blessings and is an integral part of the Sri Lankan culture. All new beginnings and auspicious occasions are marked with the consumption of milk rice, large bricks of it at that, mixed together with "lunu miris".

This particular dish has a refreshing newness that is strangely refreshing and intoxicating. Only one who has experienced this would know what this means. :D I hope any of you can have a taste of our tasty dish at least once in your lifetime!

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And since I am from Sri Lanka, let me introduce you the main traditional dish of my motherland. :) And it's called "Milk rice"! 

OMG that looks so delicious! Thank you for sharing :love:

yummy james franco GIF

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

us Sri Lankans, milk rice denotes good luck, prosperity and blessings and is an integral part of the Sri Lankan culture. All new beginnings and auspicious occasions are marked with the consumption of milk rice, large bricks of it at that, mixed together with "lunu miris".

This particular dish has a refreshing newness that is strangely refreshing and intoxicating. Only one who has experienced this would know what this means. :D I hope any of you can have a taste of our tasty dish at least once in your lifetime!

Thank you for this anecdote/explanation! I love it :glasses:

45 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ roti jala sounds like such a fun dish to make with kiddos. does it taste similar to roti canai? haven't tasted roti jala before.. but it looks yum and warm. 

Roti Jala is soft, healthy and easy to make, you only require a little oil to coat the pan.

Whereas, I think roti canai has ghee (correct me) and you need much oil to get the roti doned.

Taste wise and for those on diet, roti jala shld  pose no problem.

49 minutes ago, Emily Bett R said:

I'm bringing some sweet treats to the potluck, these are my new favourite things to bake lately, glitter crinkle cookies! 

I have heard of this cookies, but never try making them. Def will try one of these days.

31 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Sri Lankan milk rice is basically rice cooked in coconut milk with a hint of sea salt until well cooked and slightly soggy. Coconut milk gives you the best flavor for milk rice. We all cook this delicious dish in our birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, new year & many other blessed events! The milk rice is served with a fiery salsa known as ‘lunu miris’ that is made out of dried red chilies, onions, salt and lime. It's top of the milk rice pieces in the above pic, bright orange/ brown in color!. 

For us Sri Lankans, milk rice denotes good luck, prosperity and blessings and is an integral part of the Sri Lankan culture. All new beginnings and auspicious occasions are marked with the consumption of milk rice, large bricks of it at that, mixed together with "lunu miris".

This particular dish has a refreshing newness that is strangely refreshing and intoxicating. Only one who has experienced this would know what this means.  I hope any of you can have a taste of our tasty dish at least once in your lifetime!

Looks yum !

:partyblob:

52 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Oh my, that’s hilarious! It must have been frustrating getting lost at the time but now it’s a fun anecdote to giggle every time and then :P One time the GPS almost took me to the ocean instead of a road... I was so confused... I hope my car can adapt and turn into a submarine :joy:

bwahahaha.... this reminds me of the time my cousin brother used GPS to get to the movie theatre. I told him I would give him directions but he figured GPS would be better. we ended up at a huge wall behind the mall where the theatre was. when we asked this girl playing nearby if there was an exit to go to the mall, she was like "unless you jump over the wall, no!" :lol: we ended up missing about 20 minutes of the movie because we had to turn around and figure out how to get to the mall but the movie turned out to be boring that our getting lost adventure was more entertaining. :lol:

1 hour ago, Emily Bett R said:

google Sparkly Glitter Crinkle Cookies

this looks so cool! was trying to figure out how it is glittering. this is some sort of fancy icing sugar?

44 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And it's called "Milk rice"! 

ooh, if I ever hop across to SL, definitely should try this. we had a friend aunty from SL and when went to her house, she made us hoppers with prawn curry and to finish it off, this cinnamon and other spices caramel custard which was so heavenly. yum, yum, yum. adding it to the potluck! :) 

watalappan-cardamom-coconut-custard.640x

woohoo!!

i love coming to food sharing chats!!

yes.. i intentionally made my font bigger and in pink! lol

hearty food that heals the heart and soul for me and my friends..

and then later regret on the widening of our waistlines

haidilao hotpot.. the tomato soup base is a MUST HAVE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BznS-mcHZKz/?igshid=1xw61i3j2j2u7

korean bbq with makggeoli or soju

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzfsNmeHkEm/?igshid=62bu6b9e74d4

japanese food with hot sake

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0LAoJBHfmB/?igshid=1dm7cvth36ku5

COFFEE ! ! ! 

why is coffee missing??

we basically live on coffee.. lick on coffee.. sniff on coffee.. dream of coffee.. (and pee of coffee)

200.gif

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @elan1 @Sleepy Owl @joccu @MayanEcho @partyon @Abs_ triggered @Jillia @Lmangla @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @twinkle_little_star @mirmz  @larus @Nodame

HAHAHA TOO EXCITED ABOUT FOOD

and forgot about the grateful part..

i'm grateful for all the jokes, food chats, work sharing, drama discussions and recent new trend of barf bags @partyon @Abs_ triggered on soompi that keep my WFH (one year already!) days so much more fun!

nevertheless, this is definitely the place for ALL THE FABULOUS OPPAS AND ABS!!!

( @Abs_ triggered, insert joo won's shower scene please..)

Its far too late at night to be introduced to all this wonderful food - you guys are evil :blush:

For my part - this is Crunchy Fish with Sweet Chili Garlic sauce - it was a serendipitous find at a local Thai restaurant on an unplanned outing with my sisters. While there are various takes on this dish at other restaurants, the one we found that day is the one we return to whenever we can all get together

spacer.png

As others have posted, I too am grateful for this community.  Whether its sharing the anticipation for an upcoming drama, following a current drama, or crying out in mutual anguish when our favorite dramas/characters go off the rails this community has so often provided me with a welcome respite during these uncertain times - And a special thanks to all the chingus that make the daily threads so much fun - In many many cases, I've enjoyed the threads as much or more than the dramas themselves.  I'll second @Lmangla invite to Miss Montecristo - join us its going to be fun! 

:heart:

Thanks for the tag @Lmangla

The Best form of Letting your stress and Negativity out is DANCE IT OUT.

Usually here I visited with my friends to nearby CLubs or had a Dance party at home where no one judges you and Dance like Hooligans, it feels nice to let that negative feels and Stress Out.

Dance Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

Besides that :

HAVE NICE FOOD Sweets and Savoury >>Once that Food love had us Pay $30 for Naan Bread and Curry in a restaurent after that we settled with Home cooked meals Lmao. In here 30$ is a huge amount for 2 Items.

O Out on a Trip to Mountains preferably with SNOW.

Members who know me will not be surprised to see me bring champagne to the potluck. :joy:

During the pandemic I have really missed nights out with my friends. Good food, drinks and dancing. I know that will be one of the first things on my to-do list once we can get back to normal life again. :kiss_wink:

half-bottle-sparkling-700x461.jpg

For people who don't like champagne, I am bringing virgin raspberry mojitos (aka mocktails). :kiss_wink:

RaspberryMojito_small.jpeg

We need to feel refreshed with all the yummy food that has been brought by others. :yum:

As other people here, I am grateful for this community! I am especially grateful to my twin @Abs_ triggered who so graciously shares oppas (and abs) with me (even though we sometimes fight over them - lol). :joy:

2020 was a tough year for many (maybe even for the majority?), but I am grateful that people have kept hanging in there in hope for better times soon. :kiss_wink:

tumblr_mr4615RHQE1re85ioo1_500.gif

tagging some people who haven't been mentioned yet and who are hanging out on the same threads as I am at the moment: @booha @aisling @brooksmom @cenching @fighting @willenette @tiMadam @agenth @rocher22 @africandramalover @chickfactor @airgelaal @confusedheart326 @Samuel Yohanes @Emily Bett R @kdramagrandma @jongski @Firefly @jayakris @dzareth @Nymeria289 @roli @SexyDolceVita @Madu Mita @qynn @D27Gjk68 @wolfgal 

Thanks for the invite.

Since 3 weeks (and for the next 3 weeks), I am unable to eat my favourite foods :( I am on a liquid diet due to post-surgery treatment. *sigh* And of course almost every other episode in drama has the most mouthwatering food.

What I really miss during this period is following food (apart from sweets, though I can make sweet smoothies at least, that's why I'm not really chocolate deprived):

Pizza-Provinciale.jpg

Pizza (any, or provinciale). I love fluffy dough, and just the mais with the ham and the pepperoni. Yummy. But I know I won't be able to eat Pizza in the next 3 months as it is hard to chew, even when I switch from liquid to soft food.

Samgyeopsal-1.jpg?fit=900,600&ssl=1

Samgyeopsal

The divine mix of fat and pork. And the sauce. 

3b7e398ffa5c64c19d0d0d55119b0998.jpg

Jjajangmyeon 

Something about that black bean sauce.

Kimchi-5.jpg

Of course kimchi with rice and other meat!!

Image result for five guys burger

They just opened a Five Guys (first one) in my city!!! I need to go.... ugh.

//edited to add more yummy food:

Spoiler

20200302-tteokbokki-vicky-wasik.jpg

Tteokbokki

I love rice cakes and spicyness. Again a food I won't be able to enjoy for a looong time.

Spoiler

59e5d6dcb9e97fe447775d4a1d7fc670.jpg

Rice cakes!!!

Anyway, I recently came back to Soompi after years of absence, so I don't know many people. But I am always glad to fangirl with people in various dramas I watch.

What am I grateful for? Well it's really hard to think about this in COVID times. I suppose that all my friends and family are safe (knock on wood). The terrible thing is that I wanted to celebrate my birthday on a beach and relax and take a break from my stressful work. Unfortunately due to COVID, that was cancelled. However, we must work past it and at least trusty kdrama can keep me going in these trying times. 

This thread is thumbs up. Anything with food! Yummm keep posting food pics. I drool for food not just for Kim Moo Yeol :lol:

With lockdown and with what's happening around the world.. either we go to Mars with perserverance or we treat ourselves with good food and good kdrama whilst we sit and watch otp couples or find out who is th real murderer in kdrama. Always appreciate post and like readg thoughts with other chingus and soompiers :wub:

Too many to tag but they've been tag previous post above :heartxoxo:

sending you good vibes @agenth on your recovery; hope you can switch to a normal diet soon and enjoy all the yummy food. have a good birthday in advance. you can try think of something else to be entertained by. maybe watch your favourite rom-com instead at home.

@madmad min ~ I want to dance again but I haven't done any physical activity for a year that my body aches. kekekke... we better move those muscles again if we want to shake away. hahahahah... :sweatingbullets:

out of shape GIF

@LeftCoastOppa ~ anything fried and crispy is always awesome! hahahaha...

@Jillia ~ ooh kimbap; once I forget about man in a veil, then I won't associate mr abs with kimbap. hahahahhah.....

@rocher22 ~ yea we need to step out of the house more and enjoy the sun.

@partyon ~ bring on those bubblies! hahahahah....

all kebabs are yum...but some are more yummy than others. kekekek... 

here's some for all to snack on...

murgh-malai-tikka-2199.jpg

Thank you for the invite @Lmangla
My greatest weakness is FOOD !  :eats2:

Food brings us together, regardless of who we are,

where we're from or what we eat - quote
Image result for food brings us together, regardless of who we are, where we're from, or what we eat quote

@Thong Thin I like Roti Jala - Goes with curry chicken :D very difficult to find nowadays.

From @LeftCoastOppa with the delicious, Crunchy Fish with Sweet Chili Garlic sauce - is there a RightCoastOppa around here?   

@Jillia these Berliner or Pfannkuchen pastry with fillings - they look like doughnuts but they are not , right?  You know I have been craving for doughnuts since yesterday - if you see my post on the other thread, all doughnuts (virtual licking good)

Thank you for the virgin raspberry mojitos and  for being your fun self @partyon and @Abs_ triggered Ameera ...:wub:

All of your food esp the Korean food are my favourite food @agenth esp samgyeopsal and tteokbooki.   Am learning how to make kimchi, failed first time but will try again.

For the potluck,  I will bring mini packets of the Nasi Lemak

Image result for nasi lemak

Nasi lemak is served with a hot spicy sauce, with various condiments such fresh cucumber slices, small anchovies, roasted peanuts  and hard-boiled or fried egg. 

When they are wrapped, they look like this   (cannot put more than 3 pics - you invited the mods @Lmangla ?  They're here, no? me cannot cheat, right? )

I will bring this drink to go with it - Teh Tarik, which @sadthe1st and I enjoy much.

Image result for teh tarik

Teh tarik (literally "pulled tea") is a hot milk tea beverage.

I am grateful to be alive, to be here, to have met you wonderful people, even though I do not know any of you. 
Thank you for giving your time here, for sharing your views or updates on any dang thing , apart from the KDrama and celebrities and making us laugh or filled with whatever emotions.   I see people fight here too - hahahhahahhaa!  I mean, not literally fighting but exchanging thoughts .. cough, cough

Come, come , the fight won't last  come eat, drink and be merry!

@Thong Thin @elan1 @Sleepy Owl @joccu @MayanEcho @partyon @Abs_ triggered @Jillia @I am lost@Lmangla @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @twinkle_little_star @mirmz  @larus @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @willenette @Nikaa94 @nina_mitrokhina @iksunijini5 @Ernie @MY15 @forme26 fi@shimshimae

Maybe later I bring more food, yea

:eats:

@Lmangla thanks for making this. People who know me here. Know that I love to bake or drink coffee or wine. :love:

Kuvahaun tulos: brownies

brownies are one of my favorite sweet that I like to bake. 

I´m grateful of lot of things. But mostly  in grateful of my amazing family, friends and all my amazing chingus in here Soompi:love:

most people have been tagged but I still going to tag @Sleepy Owl @larus @pompyavi @backstreetboysfan @Firefly   @Emily Bett R

Archived