[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] The Blue Whisper 与君初相识 Season 1 & 2

sugarplum892

i have no idea , but the voice dub for the female lead sounds the same as the 长歌行 drama last year with mongolian horse riders

i watched "under the power" and that zombie army drama but not pillow book

These are the songs for the drama

金志文 - 留白是表白 opening theme
萨顶顶 - 鱼跃而上 main theme
周深 - 鲛人之歌 ending theme
毛不易 - 如你所想
萨顶顶 - 如你所想

• Blob 1

@杨过是大哥哥  the Voice Actor for Dilraba is Qiao Shi Yu, who did her voice in The Long Ballad, Pillow Book and TMOPB plus a gazillion other dramas (such as The Sleepless Princess (2020) as Xu Chu Yue, Tears in Heaven (2021) as Du Xiao Su,  The Legend of Xiao Chuo (2020) as Xiao Yanyan, The Untamed (2019) as Wen Qing, just to name a few).

Yes, a friend listened to the voice for Allen Ren, and it is indeed Zhang Jie.

Ah, so that's how Season 1 ends; understandable, if not, where's the angst and the agony gonna come from? tsk, tsk, tsk.

• Like 3

Time to renew my youku subscription! 

I read the novel and compring to what I could see in the trailer, the production fluffed Changyi and Ji Yunhe time in dragon valley quite a bit, which is understandable since it was a bit depressing in the novel. 

and that what makes the heartbreak even greater later on, I think. *inward sigh*

The drama is airing tomorrow people! Let’s enjoy it while it last! 

• Like 2

Yeah.. I can’t wait too. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

tomorrow comes faster… 

8 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@杨过是大哥哥  the Voice Actor for Dilraba is Qiao Shi Yu, who did her voice in The Long Ballad, Pillow Book and TMOPB plus a gazillion other dramas (such as The Sleepless Princess (2020) as Xu Chu Yue, Tears in Heaven (2021) as Du Xiao Su,  The Legend of Xiao Chuo (2020) as Xiao Yanyan, The Untamed (2019) as Wen Qing, just to name a few).

Yes, a friend listened to the voice for Allen Ren, and it is indeed Zhang Jie.

Ah, so that's how Season 1 ends; understandable, if not, where's the angst and the agony gonna come from? tsk, tsk, tsk.

When I watch the trailers, I thought I was watching Eternal Love Pillow Book again.. argh.. the voices… 

I need to wrap my head around it and change Dong Hua’s voice to Chang Yi now… 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] The Blue Whisper 驭鲛记 (part 1 premieres 17 March)

Here's the airing calendar, Season 1 has only 22 episodes and ends on April 1 for VIP viewers. This must be a Youku style (?) putting icons and emoticons to hint to viewers at what's to come. So, looks like the last episode contains some candies but whether it ends on a cliffhanger is left to be seen.

Credit: MDL

Blue-whisper.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Here's the airing calendar, Season 1 has only 22 episodes and ends on April 1 for VIP viewers. This must be a Youku style (?) putting icons and emoticons to hint to viewers at what's to come. So, looks like the last episode contains some candies but whether it ends on a cliffhanger is left to be seen.

Credit: MDL

thank you for posting this :fullofhearts:

but i'm confused. Does this means they will be releasing the episodes back to back from 17-25, then resumes on 30-1st April? And in some days we will get two episodes, while others just one episode (for VIP)? 

How strange 

1 hour ago, Far^away said:

thank you for posting this :fullofhearts:

but i'm confused. Does this means they will be releasing the episodes back to back from 17-25, then resumes on 30-1st April? And in some days we will get two episodes, while others just one episode (for VIP)? 

How strange 

Part 1 has 22 episodes and airs from 17 March to April 1. There is no indication (as yet) when Part 2 will air. [The rows in pink denote VIP access while the ones in blue are for non-VIPs.] Don't even try to look for an explanation as to why somedays there are 2 and somedays there are 1, and that this only occurs in the first week. This has probably got to do with subsequent slots being used for other dramas.

Part 2, likely sometime in April (fingers crossed).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Part 1 has 22 episodes and airs from 17 March to April 1. There is no indication (as yet) when Part 2 will air. [The rows in pink denote VIP access while the ones in blue are for non-VIPs.] Don't even try to look for an explanation as to why somedays there are 2 and somedays there are 1, and that this only occurs in the first week. This has probably got to do with subsequent slots being used for other dramas.

Part 2, likely sometime in April (fingers crossed).

Thank you for the explanation. 

I am hoping to catch this drama tonight alas they are not in youku YT channel. Good thing that I havent renewed my subscription yet. Huhu

I guess I’ll wait for subs to arrive before catching up with the episodes. This is such a disappointment. *sigh*

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] The Blue Whisper 与君初相识 (part 1 premieres 17 March)

There are 4 episodes today.  I only have time to watch the first 2.  Pretty fast-paced.  So  far so good.  As for the artificial "Muscle Suit", it did not look so bad in the series.  And the Director explained that the "Tail" of the Shark is very large.  So a "Muscle Suit" is necessary in order to achieve a Correct Overall Proportions.

Spoiler

Ep 1 took off with  Chang Yi (Allen) taking Revenge on Yun He (Dili Reba).  Because Yun He had not been honest with him. Yun He has been using him actually. So the Story unfolds in Retrospect...

Allen's acting as an Innocent Shark is convincing.  Almost like a "Baby" at times. When he was captured, he did not trust anyone, and was "hot-tempered"  or  "violent" whichever you all may prefer to describe him.  But Yun He was kind to him:

- Told him to conserve his Energy

- Brought him Food and a Suit of Clothes

- Told him how to remove the Golden Arrow on his Tail-End

- Help apply medicine on his Wounds

So by Ep 2 he began to trust Yun He 

By early Ep 3, he spoke to Yun He (I did not finish watching Ep 3)

• Like 3

Spoiler

As all those who have read the Novel (I did not read the Novel  :lol:) would know, Ji Yunhe was being used by her Master, Guzhu to hone his son, Shaoguzhu.  She'll be abandoned once Shaoguzhu took over from his father.

Which is why Yunhe seizes the opportunity to Tame the Shark aka Merman.  The Tamer has to make him speak.

Guzhu is a very ruthless man.  He'll not hesitate to abandon anyone who disobey him, or is no longer useful to him.

In ep 4, Yunhe tried to form an Alliance with one of Guzhu's disciples - San Yue.  In the process, Yunhe uses Chang Yi. She "pretends" to be in love with Chang Yi and "kisses" him.  Poor Chang Yi was Confused.  But as we all know she'll eventually falls deeply in love with him.

• Like 2