Synopsis:

Coming soon...

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse

Please report to moderator @SC2019

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love At Night 夜色暗涌时

@SC2019 sister , I am  standing right next to you ....LOL.... ok now that i am hot and bothered i can start with my ep reviews ...

our FL either did not get much for the past 10 years ( i did not get the apartment where the picture got broken and her "boyfriend" ???) ..it did not look like they are living together and yet 10 years to be celibate that relationship definitely not very promising or my cup of tea. So we go over to our ML and I like his tea, and after few drinks FL was checking those abs like an Aphrodite. 

When the masked pairing took place in the bar and our FL gets squeezed between our guitar player and his guitar , did she stand there so paralyzed with bliss or   atomy class shock  :sweat_smile::smooches3:

I like that when he is hot and bothered he covers her legs with his jacket to keep her warm ..hehe  (so far twice) 

and twice he did reflexology on her.

I guess our ML feels he knows her so well that for her to go back to the old boyfriend is not a good or long term investment any more and he is giving her good advice  ...yes I know he has vested interest , but she really involved him in her life line, and he is doing his best not to cross certain lines. She will have to decide of course , but thank god she is not like that in business the way she is in her  private life because nothing would get done . 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Auuuu finished ep 8....he regrets his previous decision to stay away ....Fire :evillaugh::smooches3:  come on FL show us your taste lol.....

Beautiful Song..................

Now go away

To be free

Let it all pass away

Now go away

To be free let's sing a song tonight

When the sun comes up

There's no shadow in my eyes anymore

Now go away

To be free

Let it all pass away

Now go away

To be free let's sing a song tonight

When the sun comes up

There's no shadow in my eyes

anymore

• Like 2

Zhang Yu Xi as Xu Qingyou
Liu Xue Yi as Mo Lingze

you are both new to me but with this drama you are both so sensuous and alive ...Viva LOVE :heart: and the music ...thanks to the translations I love it :fullofhearts: Caution: May cause extreme sexiness 

• Like 2

@jadore1 i have no clue if they were celibate or not but the fact that he intends everything to go as planned for the sake of it and pulls at her heartstrings with intentionally planned actions is the greater evil than the ML who she claims is dangerous because he's attentive, observant and whose thoughts are less transparent. Though, our ML isn't a saint either, there's been a couple of incidents where he intentionally created the opportunity to be close to her, but I guess it boils down to intentions, and the fiance certainly doesn't come from a place of love. So I'd rule him out.

lol, covering up a girl's legs because they are getting to you or because you don't want others oggling at them? (cackling)

I don't know which it is but he's been very gentlemanly so far despite his so-call playboy reputation. I wonder if it has been an act all along or she is the one that 'tames him' and makes him want to settle down.

We'll have to be patient and wait till next Wed then!

• Like 1

At last a cdrama where the FL dresses well and look the professional to boots, and the hair nicely groomed, if not it will be in plaits or tied in pig tailed ... don't like it, on top of that acting cutesy and waiting for the ML to come and rescue her... 

A bit strange to see the ML in a modern drama.

• Like 3

What I love about LXY - every female partner is shining by his side and the chemistry is always over the roof as well. Never he tries to outshine his partner, unlike some of other male actors showing themselves like divas. That's really great. 

• Like 3