[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love At Night 夜色暗涌时

sugarplum892

Started ep19..  and i was like? What the heck? Go to a hotel just to let her sleep?

Ok, should i know something about the female lead? Does she has a no kissing contract clause / scenes as well or what?... :lol:

The way the drama is promoted looks so sensual (ie the clips at drama's opening song).. yet 18 episodes on... its still... not much shown... hmmm 

And whats with the dating rumors? To promote the drama or is it real? :D

• Like 2

That shirt ripping scene was in ep 22 ...and our FL did us all proud :kitty:   but what is with both xx's  one thinks that 8 years ? is no big deal and i will just sail back to him and her x is breaking every oath and job confidentiality just to pay him back....no he did not steal anything from you , you threw it away you scum. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, jadore1 said:

@realistic2280a Their most passionate scene happens in the stairwell ....LOL ....but I want them in bed :tounge_xd: and I have never seen anyone so considerate...hotel room to sleep only wow  :naughty:  this guy is a saint .... on second though maybe not , aren't all saints celibate ...I don't want that . 

Haha.. right.. agree, that stairwell kiss was passionate and like you, yes, i want to see some bed scenes... i mean, did they really did it at the hotel room during that work related event or not? It doesnt feel like they did and they let audience thinks they did.... or maybe the scenes were cut?:mellow:  Hmmm

I just watched until first half of ep19, it seemed like there is less plot movement on the romance hence i stopped watching it yesterday for a while and will resumed it tonight.

Was trying to finish Do You Like Brahms... the show was slow, i couldnt stand it anymore and was fastforwarding the last four episodes, just to get it done and over with :lol:

• Like 1

ep 23 & 24 ...what happened ?   Maybe excusable?? - the parents gone on that b day, was an orphan never had a b day , or or ...but with all the people celebrating b days in the club , would he not hear h b day songs and wishes and would he not by the age 30 done a bit therapy to get rid of the triggers...imagine the gold mine her x would have had if he knew to get rid of Mr Mo all you had to do was sing him a birthday song .   I bet XQY will never throw a surprise party for Mr Mo again ,  always being on tip toes in case you trigger another bad memory or experience.  But she will have to see him at work, at home :expressionless:

26/30 ....4 more episodes and good night and love all night :kiss_wink:    Father finally learned of x's r & r and disowned him and Mama went for the looks and the height , good taste mama i went for that too, and of course his skills LOL 

ML's x finally accepted that she can only stay friends; this episode showed us flashback to the beginning of the band and whether we like her or not she was one determined and feisty character .   

• Wiggle 1

ep 30 The End......" But no one has ever touched me like you at the beginning" .....and dear  FL I am still waiting for you  to soberly ,consciously and passionately  run your hands over his abs   (just like you did at the beginning :tounge_xd:) and mess up those perfect bed sheets....so why didn't you wahhhhhhhhh 

It could have been better , she started as a competent woman and grew to be childish , and I did not see any growth after ...maybe i had my eyes glued to the abs LOL ...sorry and missed her growth ..

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love At Night 夜色暗涌时
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love At Night 夜色暗涌时
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Watched episode 1. Good so far. Hoping there's enough good/great interactions of the main couple to get me through the inevitable her going back to her ex for a bit storyline.

Frankly @itsmeash they do have good chemistry but the viewers are shortchanged in terms of storyline. The key thing that kept me watching till the end was the support for the ML's acting, whom I think deserves the recognition for always being casted in support role. So, if you are wanting a well crafted storyline, please keep that expectation in check.

• Like 1