[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love At Night 夜色暗涌时

sugarplum892

OST's playing daily :love:   totally invested in this pair ...“jiāyóu” (加油)  . 

He is a guitar player, vice president -investments, mean squash player , swimmer ... no wonder she/we liked his abs. First 10 eps are like bitter candy , since we all carry past and don't cancel it easily ... I like how she dealt with her choices ...slowly but surely she is gaining confidence and able to deal with ML as equal :) 

• Like 2

ep 11 &12    What are the chances of getting your apartment right next door to Mr Mo ?  LOL ok but I like , I want to see that phase of development too :)  

Poor guy almost lost it at the pool when another man approached her , and turns totally :naughty: when x comes around. 

I know she is protecting her father's health but her father , just like his 'best student' are totally oblivious to her as a woman and they think marriage is the answer to her need for happiness and fulfillment.  ( I think she should borrow Mr. Mo and introduce him to the father ....i want to see his input in this situation LOL ) 

• Like 1

I feel like they were goin' for a "50 Shades" kind of vibe with this drama LoL. Even the opening theme remind me of the ost from "50 Shades". 

It's watchable & the interaction between the leads is sort of incredulous & funny to me all at the same time. Like how clumsy she is & he's always there to help LoL. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Been enjoying reading y’all’s posts. :issohappy:

Quick question: in ep 12, our lady receives some flowers and a card. To whom is it from and what does she do with it? The subs I saw never translates the cards into English. Does anyone know what it said, and why it ends up in Mr Mo’s hands? Appreciate the help in advance!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Quick question: in ep 12, our lady receives some flowers and a card. To whom is it from and what does she do with it? The subs I saw never translates the cards into English. Does anyone know what it said, and why it ends up in Mr Mo’s hands? Appreciate the help in advance!

i am unable to help since I am in the same boat, but hopefully somebody will be kind enough to take pity on our curiosity :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Tonight, 9pm, Jie Xin Park, i.e. date and time to meet.

If not mistaken, he signs off as 'Stick BBQ' boy

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Actually I'm also curious about this.

But watching from the scenes, my guess would be : Mr. Mo's secretary was the one who sent the flowers to both Mr. Mo & Ms. Xu as requested by the girl who likes Mr. Mo.

Maybe to test their relationship.

• Like 2

I got my fix for today, ep 13 &14 / 30 .  You can't hurry love .....:sweat_smile:     Insecurity is a b...h and both are swimming in it.    

Our FL has such an exquisite sense of style that its a pleasure to see her ...but when they are together,  I drool . :fullofhearts:

Best line in ep 14 was Mr Mo  "last night MY cat lost her temper and scratched my hand"  and 

assistant  supplies the explanation " Now is the rutting time for cats, they are too grumpy"  what beautiful visuals lol :sparklyeyes:

• Love 1

I really love this drama so far. 

I love that he's respecting her relationship with the other guy and her boundaries.

I love that he gets jealous and in a snit when she's with her ex bf.

I love that she feels something for the male lead but she's also aware of how dangerous he is for her. 

I love their encounters.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

Our FL takes a picture with x and his mother in bridal dress and to her its a good deed especially since her almost mother in law was going in for surgery ....but she is now married (or sleeping with our ML)  so how is our ML supposed to react if those photos are public ...auuuuu ? 

On ep5 and i like it so far! She is indecisive but I can't really blame her. 

ML is so interesting.. love how calm he is. A gentleman too!

I saw a video that they will sleep together. I hope that will happen after she ends things with her ex.

• Like 2

yes, indeed, he is persistent, and shows up (conveniently) when she needs someone around. LOL, I wish in real life, this were true. I think their honeymoon period begins this Wednesday.

The preview of them at the front door is HOT!

I have a feeling, it won't be this HOT btwn Zhang Yu Xi and Cheng Yi (upcoming drama, South Wind Knows My Mood).

• Like 3

Juat saw ep16... (a lot of ff from ep11 onwards and skipping 2nd lead story - why do they always make a brother to fall for the sis's friend's, sigh... )

I tot the bed scenes would be hot but apparently it wasnt shown at all.. would have like it better if show how they decided to sleep together before that... after the fountain, then why.... :lol:

I was wondering why its still 16, apparently the next episde is on Wednesday.sigh.... Let's see whats gonna happen to the couple...

• Like 1

I am guessing here (no subs yet at my end) but is the x going for  "mama wants to see us married before she dies , or her dying wish is ...."    I think this is a case if you give a hand they want the whole arm or something like that LOL,   but what a guilt trip &^%$^     I hope Mr Mo will sort this out once and for all and put a stop of x tripping 

Now to the >>> I want that man against the wall too :love:

• Like 1