[Drama 2021/2022] Duke City/Artificial City, 공작도시

larus

Peacock City' Su ae, Kim Kang-woo, and Lee Yi-dam reveal character posters with overwhelming chemistry

202111250937424796_l.jpg

202111250937437945_l.jpg

202111250937448990_l.jpg

Character posters for 'Duke City' Soo Ae, Kim Kang-woo, and Lee Yi-dam have been released.

On the 25th, JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Peacock City' (played by Son Se-dong / directed by Jeon Chang-geun) released a character poster featuring Soo Ae, Kim Kang-woo, and Lee Yi-dam.

'Peacock City' is an unconventional mystery thriller drama about women's desire to rise to the highest position in Korea against the backdrop of the Seongjin Group's art museum that shakes the political and business worlds of Korea.

First, Soo-ae, who plays Yoon Jae-hee, who boasts an elegant and alluring atmosphere, attracts attention. From the copy phrase “I will make you president, I will be by your side”, you can feel how deep and ambitious her dream is in the character Yoon Jae-hee.

Kim Kang-woo, who plays Jung Jun-hyeok, also exudes an aristocratic force that resembles the restraint of a conglomerate with the phrase "There are only two kinds of humans, those who desire and those who pretend that there is no desire." Indeed, the character Jung Jun-hyeok that he takes on raises curiosity as to which side of the two human categories he belongs to.

Finally, the poster for the character Kim Yi-seol, played by Lee Yi-dam, catches the eye with strong copy phrases and atmosphere. Through the fearless gaze and the provocative phrase “Are you afraid that I will take everything from you?”, curiosity is raised about the repercussions that Lee Seol Kim’s existence will cause to the Seongjin family.

Yoon Jae-hee, who wants to make her husband president, Jeong Jun-hyeok, who wants to rise to the throne so as not to long for anything, Kim Lee-seol, who wants to rise in status, and the three people filled with desire make even the air around them heavy.

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202111250937460537

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Casting news

Lee Seo-an, the youngest daughter of the chaebol group in 'Duke City'... Acting with Soo-ae and Kim Kang-woo [Official]

PS21112500019.jpg

Actor Lee Seo-an will appear in JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Peacock City' (played by Son Se-dong, directed by Jeon Chang-geun, produced by History DNC, JTBC Studio) and will collaborate with Soo-ae and Kim Kang-woo.

In the drama, Lee Seo-an takes on the role of Jeong Eun-jeong, the youngest daughter of the Sungjin Group and aspiring drama writer, who believes that not everyone is alike, but loves the whole family, but wants to be independent from her mother Seo Han-sook (Kim Mi-sook). will be added

In her previous work, KBS's 'Dodo Sol Sol, La La Sol', Lee Seo-an showed a stable performance with excellent controllable acting skills and rich expressiveness in her sloppy and sloppy character on the outside.

In addition, it has been well received by viewers by showing a wide spectrum of acting, from natural life acting to delicate and sincere inner acting to intense anger acting, becoming the character itself, appearing in 'Jackpot Real Estate' and 'Ssang Gap Pocha'.

As such, attention is focused on what kind of performance she will show through her 'Duke City', Lee Seo-an, who has solidified her acting skills through her many works.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01128326629249328&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Duke City' Soo Ae and Kim Kang-woo, top 1% Wannabe couple's 'luxury' two-shot

optimize

optimize

On the 26th, JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Peacock City' (played by Son Se-dong / directed by Jeon Chang-geun / produced by History DNC, JTBC Studio) released a two-shot showing the visual chemistry between Soo-ae and Kim Kang-woo.

Since the news that Soo-ae and Kim Kang-woo have joined as a chaebol couple, the voices of prospective viewers looking forward to the chemistry between the two are growing. In particular, the setting of her wife Yoon Jae-hee (Soo Ae), who has a strong attachment and obsession with her life, and her husband Jung Jun-hyeok (Kim Kang-woo), who is obsessed with her desires and feelings of inferiority, foreshadows exhilarating tension.

Among them, in the two-shot stills of Soo Ae and Kim Kang-woo, which were released amidst this, the prospective couple who are just starting a new life, wearing a wedding dress and a tuxedo, is eye-catching.

The usual appearance, taking off the splendid robes, exudes the dignity and luxurious atmosphere of a chaebol family. Styling and atmosphere reminiscent of a pictorial harmonize harmoniously, exuding a force inside and outside the second son of the Seongjin family.

In addition, in the teaser videos released earlier, signs of a rift between the couple are being read, and an unusual conflict is foretold. In the relationship of a wife who wants to make her husband president and a husband who looks up to the highest point, the couple, who will form a bond that is more than a couple as best partners and companions, amplifies the curiosity of what fate they will face.

Suae and Kim Kang-woo's unconventional couple can be seen in 'Peacock City', which will be broadcast for the first time at 10:30 pm on December 8.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4504846

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Watch: Soo Ae And Kim Kang Woo Are A Picture-Perfect Couple Consumed by Greed In “Artificial City” Teasers

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 27, 2021
by C. Hong

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Artificial City” has unveiled new stills, posters, and a teaser!

“Artificial City” is an upcoming mystery thriller set against the backdrop of an art museum that belongs to Sung Jin Group, a major conglomerate that holds the reins of the political and financial spheres of South Korea. The drama is about the greed and ambitions of women who strive to reach the highest position in the nation.

In the new stills, Soo Ae and Kim Kang Woo appear as Yoon Jae Hee and Jung Joon Hyuk, a married couple who belong to a chaebol family. Yoon Jae Hee is a woman with a strong attachment to her luxurious lifestyle, bordering on obsession, and Jung Joon Hyuk is a man who is caught between his greed and his inferiority complex.

The stills show them as a picture-perfect couple, walking out together in public in elegant formalwear, him putting the engagement ring on her finger, and starting off their marriage in a beautiful wedding gown and tuxedo while exchanging an intimate moment.

kim-kang-woo-soo-ae-artificial-city.png

soo-ae-kim-kang-woo-artificial-city.jpeg

Spoiler

kim-kang-woo-soo-ae-artificial-city.jpeg

However, the new teaser shows how it all falls apart for the couple. Their romance is intense at first, burning with passionate kisses and intimate moments in the dark. Stroking her shoulder, Jung Joon Hyuk whispers, “Men are pathetic, aren’t they? No matter how clever or well-born they are, there’s something they can’t control with logic.”

One night, Yoon Jae Hee catches Jung Joon Hyuk flirting with Kim Yi Seol (Lee Yi Dam) at the art gallery. Yoon Jae Hee is determined to make her husband the next president of South Korea, and says angrily to Kim Yi Seol, “I said I’d forgive it all and endure it, so who are you to butt in?” Kim Yi Seol, who has her own desires and secrets, tells her, “This is just the beginning.” The teaser hints at potential murder and dark plots with the introduction of Go Sun Mi (Kim Joo Ryoung). Kim Yi Seol tells Yoon Jae Hee, “You sound like you’re crazy,” and Yoon Jae Hee fires back, “That’s right. I’m crazy. Look forward to this: I’m going to completely ruin you.”

The individual posters hint at the dangerous dynamic between these three characters. Soo Ae’s poster as Yoon Jae Hee reads, “I’m going to make you the president at all costs. And I’m going to be the one who stands beside you.” Kim Kang Woo’s poster as Jung Joon Hyuk reads, “Humans are divided into two categories. Those who have desires and those who pretend that they don’t.” Lee Yi Dam’s poster as Kim Yi Seol reads, “Are you afraid that I’ll steal it all away from you?”

Spoiler

soo-ae-artificial-city1.jpeg

kim-kang-woo-artificial-city.jpeg

lee-yi-dam-artificial-city.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1500753wpp/watch-soo-ae-and-kim-kang-woo-are-a-picture-perfect-couple-consumed-by-greed-in-artificial-city-teasers

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Soo Ae, Kim Mi Sook, And More Fight To Gain The Upper Hand In “Artificial City”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Dec 1, 2021
by S. Nam

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Artificial City” shared a preview of the women in the drama!

“Artificial City” is an upcoming mystery thriller set against the backdrop of an art museum that belongs to Sung Jin Group, a major conglomerate that holds the reins of the political and financial spheres of South Korea. The drama is about the greed and ambitions of women who strive to reach the highest position in the nation.

With growing curiosity about how powerful Sung Jin Group is and what greed the family harbors, the drama introduced the women of Sung Jin Group. In particular, “Artificial City” previews the conflict between the group’s second daughter-in-law Yoon Jae Hee (Soo Ae) and her mother-in-law Seo Han Sook (Kim Mi Sook), who is at the center of Sung Jin Group’s power. The stills of Sung Jin Group’s oldest daughter-in-law Lee Joo Yeon (Kim Ji Hyun) and Seo Han Sook’s secretary Go Sun Mi (Kim Joo Ryung) are also surrounded by a stiff atmosphere, raising questions about their roles in the story.

Yoon Jae Hee, who is set on making her husband Jung Joon Hyuk (Kim Kang Woo) the president, will confront her powerful mother-in-law, who has absolute authority, on equal footing. Yoon Jae Hee is wild and daring while her mother-in-law responds with her overwhelming aura. The way they clash seems like two wild animals fighting fiercely in the wild for survival, making the scenes with them together even more suffocating and tense.

Soo-Ae1.jpg

Kim-Mi-Sook.jpg

Unlike Yoon Jae Hee, Lee Joo Yeon had been decided as Sung Jin Group’s daughter-in-law even before she was born, and she’s from a prestigious family down to her bones. Having grown up without lacking anything, Lee Joo Yeon can’t help but be very different from Yoon Jae Hee.

Lee Joo Yeon just wants to live life with class while enjoying the things she has, but Yoon Jae Hee’s relentlessness has become an uncomfortable thorn in her side. Lee Joo Yeon is superior to Yoon Jae Hee when it comes to her family background, and she’s the CEO of Space Jin, whereas Yoon Jae Hee is the general director.

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Hyun.jpg

Go Sun Mi has carried on her family’s work to become Seo Han Sook’s secretary, and she’s a silent character who doesn’t speak more than is necessary since she’s realized silence will allow her to get by in life. Due to the fact that she’s assisted Seo Han Sook for a long period of time, her existence itself is practically Sung Jin Group’s account book. Viewers are looking forward to the show’s premiere to find out what role Go Sun Mi will play among the women of Sung Jin Group.

Spoiler

Kim-Joo-Ryung.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1501417wpp/soo-ae-kim-mi-sook-and-more-fight-to-gain-the-upper-hand-in-artificial-city

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

December 1 2021

Ep.1 trailer for JTBC drama series “Artificial City”

Artificial_City-ep01trailerSM1.jpg

Ep.1 trailer added for JTBC drama series “Artificial City” starring Soo-Ae & Kim Kang-Woo. The trailer begins with Soo-Ae stating “A person died because of me.” Above and below are three character posters for the drama series. The character posters are of Soo-Ae as Yoon Jae-Hee, Kim Kang-Woo as Jung Joon-Hyeok, and Lee E-Dam as Kim Yi-Seol.

“Artificial City” first airs December 8, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Yoon Jae-Hee (Soo-Ae) is the second daughter-in-law of the chaebol family who runs the Sungjin Group. She works at art gallery Space Jin. In the past, she had a boyfriend she dated for years, but she dumped him to marry Jung Joon-Hyeok (Kim Kang-Woo). Jung Joon-Hyeok was born out of wedlock to the chaebol family.

Yoon Jae-Hee wants to make her husband the South Korean president. For that, she cooperates with the next public prosecutor general and she begins a war against her in-laws.

Spoiler

Artificial_City-CP01.jpeg

Artificial_City-CP02.jpeg

Artificial_City-CP03.jpeg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ep-1-trailer-for-jtbc-drama-series-artificial-city

Peacock City’ Seongjin Family Family Tree Revealed… Soo-ae → Lee Hak-joo, what kind of relationship?

20211129_105717_3520.jpg

The family tree of the Seongjin family that shakes the Republic of Korea in 'Duke City' has been released.

The relationship between the three women, from the head of the art museum 'Art Space Jin', Yoon Jae-hee (Soo-ae), to the chairperson, Seo Han-sook (Kim Mi-sook), and docent Kim Yi-seol (Lee-dam) are eye-catching.

First, the boldness of her second daughter-in-law Yoon Jae-hee, who demands everything she has from Seo Han-sook, who divides people into ‘useful and useless’, foreshadows a tense confrontation. On the contrary, Yoon Jae-hee is established as a being who can help docent Kim Yi-seol, and Yoon Jae-hee also defines Kim Lee-seol as 'a person who resembles me', which makes the situation of the two women inevitably entangled.

At the same time, attention is paid to the relationship between Jung Jun-hyeok (Kim Kang-woo) and the people around her, who will achieve Yoon Jae-hee's ultimate goal of 'making her husband president'. This is because Lee Seol Kim, who seems to have no contact other than her wife and lovely son, is connected. In particular, it remains to be seen how the shape of the branch with the word 'lust' foretells an unusual rupture and shakes up their lives.

In addition, JBC reporter Han Dong-min (Lee Hak-joo), a junior who respects and follows Jung Jun-hyeok, also has feelings for Kim Yi-seol, so there are signs of a conflict with his senior Jung Jun-hyuk in the future. Here, prosecutor Park Jeong-ho (Lee Chung-joo) is connected by an unusual string of Yoon Jae-hee's former lover, which doubles the interest.

Not only that, including her father-in-law Jeong Pil-seong (Song Young-chang), Yoon Jae-hee, who had a hostile relationship with several groups, as well as the people of the Seongjin family formed centered on Seo Han-sook, the relationship like a food chain of those who are full of desires creates a breathtaking tension just by looking at them. emanating Expectations are high for a fatal and unconventional story that delves into the mind.

www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20211129505073

• Like 3

Yidam Lee “Casting ‘Duke City’, the biggest event of my life”

AARp8Np.img?h=433&w=650&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Actor Lee Yi-dam showed special affection for the character Kim Yi-seol in 'Duke City'.

Lee Yi-dam (played by Kim Yi-seol) said, “When I heard the news about the casting, I didn’t believe it. I was desperate for the first few weeks of auditioning, but I wondered if there would be such a big event in my life.” He said, “I prepared with a fluttering heart every day, and I was very excited and nervous while filming.”

Also, since they are mysterious beings who infiltrate the daily life of Yoon Jae-hee (Soo-ae) and Jung Jun-hyeok (Kim Kang-woo) in the play, I wonder how they might have approached the characters. Regarding this, "Kim Yi-seol's feelings toward each character are different in the early, mid, and late stages. Because of that, I wanted to express those emotions in detail.”

Meanwhile, Lee Yi-dam shared her first acting breath with actors Soo-ae and Kim Kang-woo (Jung Jun-hyeok) through 'Peacock City'. Lee Yi-dam, who had to digest various emotions while closely entangled with the two actors in the play, was worried about whether he could do well as he prepared before filming.

Lee I Dam said, “I started with worries and burdens, but whenever I was troubled with acting, he waited for me so that my seniors could find a way, and helped me to set a direction. This gave him more strength and confidence. He felt a lot of things while watching the performances of his seniors, and he felt the fun of acting once again.”

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Peacock City', which Lee Yi-dam expects Kim Yi-seol to express, is an unconventional mystery thriller drama about women's desire to rise to the highest position in Korea against the backdrop of the Seongjin Group's art museum that shakes the political and financial world of Korea. The first broadcast will be on December 8 at 10:30 pm

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/이이담-공작도시-캐스팅-내-인생-가장-큰-사건-소감/ar-AARphe6

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

20 December K-Drama Premieres To Add Joy To Your Holidays

Dec 3, 2021
by D. Kim

Cozy up with plenty of new dramas this month!

Here’s what to anticipate in December:

“Artificial City”

artificial-city.jpeg

Cast: Soo Ae, Kim Kang Woo, Kim Mi Sook, Lee Yi Dam, Lee Hak Joo, Kim Joo Ryoung, Lee Choong Joo, Kim Young Jae, Kim Ji Hyun, Song Young Chang, Lee Seo An, Jung Hee Tae, Seo Woo Jin, Jung Hae Kyun, Baek Ji Won, Seo Jae Hee, Nam Gi Ae, etc.

Premiere Date: December 8

Broadcast Details: Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 p.m. KST on JTBC

“Artificial City” is a mystery thriller set against the backdrop of an art museum that belongs to Sung Jin Group, a major conglomerate that holds the reins of the political and financial spheres of South Korea. The drama is about the greed and ambitions of women who strive to reach the highest position in the nation. Soo Ae plays the group’s second daughter-in-law Yoon Jae Hee, who is set on making her husband Jung Joon Hyuk (Kim Kang Woo) the president. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1501666wpp/20-december-k-drama-premieres-to-add-joy-to-your-holidays

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Premiere Watch: Our Beloved Summer, Artificial City, Uncle

by missvictrix

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/premwatch_ourbeloved1.jpg

I never thought I’d say this amidst all the new dramas we’ve had the last few weeks, but I’m ready for some new ones! It feels like I’ve been waiting a long time for that drama that hits me with frying pan level infatuation — maybe it’ll be here this week? Headed our way is another summery romance, a psychological chaebol mystery drama, and an ensemble comedy that remakes yet another BBC drama.

Artificial City

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/premwatch_ourbeloved3.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: JTBC
Genre: Mystery, psychological thriller
Episode count: 20

Reasons to watch: Another return to dramaland — this time Su-ae is back! I will admittedly watch anything she’s in, but my favorite from her filmography is Mask. So, the fact that she’s again playing in an intense and psychological chaebol story piques my interest. She leaves the love of her life to marry Kim Kang-woo and join his mega chaebol family as their second daughter-in-law, so there’s no shortage of drama from the start. The story will explore nifty things like greed, corruption, power, and ruthless ambition: the things that chaebol dramas are made of. Let’s hope this one is a sleeper hit, and not just a sleeper.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/12/premiere-watch-our-beloved-summer-artificial-city-uncle/

• Like 2

Sooae X Kim Kang-woo ‘Duke City’ D-1, the prelude to fatal tension

image_readtop_2021_1119691_1638834753487

# Sooae X Kim Kang-woo, a combination of fatal tension just by looking at it... Even the dazzling actors have a sense of acting skills

'Peacock City' caught the attention of drama fans from the casting news stage, which announced the meeting of Soo Ae and Kim Kang Woo. The setting that the two actors, who radiate fatal tension just by looking at them, will become a couple in the top 1% of Korea, is already raising exciting expectations. Accordingly, the synergy of the acting of the two actors, which will be newly unfolded in 'Peacock City', is attracting attention.

In addition, Lee Yi-dam, a rookie who will increase the suspense of the play, Kim Mi-sook (Seo Han-sook), a noble actor who will add weight, Lee Hak-joo (Han Dong-min), Kim Joo-ryung (Go Seon-mi), Kim Young-jae (Jung Jun-il), Kim Ji-hyeon (Lee Joo-yeon), Jeong Hae-kyun (Jo Kang-hyeon) ), Seo Jae-hee (Oh Ye-rin), etc., boasting a dazzling lineup of actors with unique personalities and excellent acting skills. We look forward to seeing what kind of world the Sungjin group will be able to complete, and the 'peacock city' that will make viewers unable to take their eyes off of the actors' great performances this winter.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/12/1119691/

Stills

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Soo-Ae.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ahead of its upcoming premiere, JTBC’s “Artificial City” has shared key points to look out for!

“Artificial City” is an upcoming mystery thriller set against the backdrop of an art museum that belongs to Sung Jin Group, a major conglomerate that holds the reins of the political and financial spheres of South Korea. The drama is about the greed and ambitions of women who strive to reach the highest position in the nation.

Here are three key points to look forward to in the drama!

1. The tension and chemistry between Soo Ae and Kim Kang Woo

In “Artificial City,” Soo Ae and Kim Kang Woo play Yoon Jae Hee and Jung Joon Hyuk, a married couple who belong to a chaebol family in the top 1 percent of Korea. The duo will be joined by Lee Yi Dam, Kim Mi Sook, Lee Hak Joo, Kim Joo Ryung, Kim Young Jae, Kim Ji Hyun, Jung Hae Kyun, and Seo Jae Hee.

Kim-Kang-Woo-Soo-Ae-1.jpeg

2. Will Soo Ae be able to make her husband the president?

As one of the Sung Jin Group’s daughter-in-laws and a woman of skill, money, and a close-knit family, Yoon Jae Hee lives a life that many are envious of. However, deep down, she strives for something much more – to go above and beyond and make her husband president. While Jung Joon Hyuk seems like the perfect partner to help Yoon Jae Hee achieve her goals, viewers can look forward to seeing how the mysterious docent Kim Yi Seol (Lee Yi Dam) and Seo Han Sook (Kim Mi Sook), Yoon Jae Hee’s mother-in-law and head of the Sung Jin Group family, start to affect the couple’s relationship.

Lee-Yi-Dam.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Mi-Sook.jpeg

3. The unconventional psychological mystery thriller that will awaken a new world of human insight

“Artificial City” will deliver the charms of a psychological mystery thriller through their characters who each have their own issues, but are all viciously interlaced with each other’s affairs. Especially through the keyword “greed,” the unpredictable drama will showcase the details of sharp human insight and characters experiencing a change of heart.

Spoiler

Kim-Kang-Woo-Soo-Ae-2.jpeg

JTBC’s “Artificial City” premieres on December 8 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1502658wpp/key-points-to-look-out-for-in-upcoming-jtbc-mystery-thriller-artificial-city

• Like 3

"Expect the shock reversal"...'Peacock City' Soo ae X Kim Kang-woo's bare face of desire (comprehensive)

22V7PNGXG3_1.jpg

In the flood of dramas dealing with the upper class, 'Duke City' emphasized the difference. It will deal with deep desires, and will cover the story of the cost and responsibility in depth. Here, heavy actors such as Soo-ae and Kim Kang-woo are expected to perform well.

On the afternoon of the 8th, the production presentation of JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Peacock City' (played by Son Se-dong/directed by Jeon Chang-geun) was held online. Director Jeon Chang-geun, along with actors Soo-ae, Kim Kang-woo, Lee Yi-dam, and Lee Hak-joo were present.

'Duke City' is a story about women's desire to rise to the top of Korea's highest position in the background of the Seongjin Group's art museum, which shakes the political and financial world of Korea.

In the meantime, many dramas containing the desires of the upper class in Korea, such as SBS 'Penthouse', tvN's 'Mine', and 'High Class', have been aired. 'Duke City' has only an upper-class background, and the story it deals with is a differentiator. Director Jeon said, "Even with the same subject matter, the actors and writers are different, so the story will be different." "It is not a story depicting the lives of upper-class people. It is a story of people who long for them and want to succeed. "It was more focused," he said. He added, "I tried to include the preciousness of things that were lost without realizing it while chasing only success. Also, one of the messages is that desire comes with a price and responsibility."

Soo Ae said, "There are differences in each drama, and our drama tried to deal with the prejudices and complaints that everyone would experience." Kim Kang-woo said, "Aren't the characters in the stories of the chaebol families and the upper classes so far secret? They do not reveal their desires and express them backwards, but the 'peacock city' shows everything without any additions or subtractions." Yidam Lee foretold, "There are a lot of tangled stories in the people around me, and it will be different from the stories I've seen so far," and Hakjoo Lee said, "When I was in school, studying history, Yasa was fun, and interesting details like Yasa in 'Peacock City' a lot," he said.

Director Jeon revealed the secret behind casting actors with visual and acting skills such as Soo Ae, Kim Kang-woo, Lee Yi-dam, and Lee Hak-joo. Director Jeon said, "Since the background is high-class, I started looking for people with elegant and luxurious images. All the actors here had such an image." How they express their emotions was important. We cast people who can express the depth of those emotions well.”

22V7PNGXG3_2.jpg

22V7PNGXG3_3.jpg

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/22V7PNGXG3

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021/2022] Duke City/Artificial City, 공작도시- Soo Ae & Kim Kang Woo-Wednesday & Thursday, 22:30 KST

“Melancholia” Sees Boost In Ratings + “Artificial City” Makes Promising Start

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Dec 9, 2021
by D. Kim

A new drama has joined the Wednesday-Thursday ratings race!

Artificial City” premiered on December 8 with an average nationwide rating of 3.57 percent according to Nielsen Korea. Starring Soo Ae and Kim Kang Woo, the JTBC mystery thriller is set against the backdrop of an art museum that belongs to Sung Jin Group, a major conglomerate that holds the reins of the political and financial spheres of South Korea. The drama is about the greed and ambitions of women who strive to reach the highest position in the nation.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1502857wpp/melancholia-sees-boost-in-ratings-artificial-city-makes-promising-start

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

“Artificial City” Remains No. 1 Among Wednesday Night Dramas With New Personal Best Rating

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Dec 23, 2021
by D. Kim

Artificial City” is on the rise!

On December 22, the JTBC drama scored an average nationwide rating of 4.1 percent for episode 5 according to Nielsen Korea, making it the No. 1 Wednesday evening drama of the night. This is 1 percent higher than the drama’s previous rating of 3.1 percent and also its personal best, breaking the drama’s previous record of 3.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1505195wpp/artificial-city-remains-no-1-among-wednesday-night-dramas-with-new-personal-best-rating

• Thanks 1