"Crash Landing On You", "Goblin", "My Love From The Star"... these are some of the immensely popular Korean dramas that have taken Asia by storm. However, none of them is in my list of favourite K-dramas. Does that mean I'm not a 'mainstream' K-drama fan? :tounge_xd: Here I introduced 5 Korean dramas I love which are less popular. Please share with me Korean dramas you think are underrated too! :kiss_wink:

https://dramabowl.blogspot.com/2021/01/lesser-known-korean-dramas-worth.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A Piece of Your Mind (Soft and warm, with depth to it. Beautiful cinematography, has an anime feel to it)

Kill It (Mystery and action. Jang Ki Yong looked great in this!)

Awaken (Mystery and action. Nam Goong Min did a great job with his action scenes and overall performance.)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

have never been one to deviate towards well-known and popular dramas. then again, i've always enjoyed movies and like web-series, but then again it depends. lol also i realized that my sister would watch them and so i would casually watch an episode here and there and ask her to just give me the run down when she finished it. anyways, for me a few would be:

The Miracle

Nightmare High

The Vampire Detective

Stars Falling From the Sky

Hey Ghost, Let's Fight

• 3 months later...
  • ferily locked this topic