"Crash Landing On You", "Goblin", "My Love From The Star"... these are some of the immensely popular Korean dramas that have taken Asia by storm. However, none of them is in my list of favourite K-dramas. Does that mean I'm not a 'mainstream' K-drama fan? :tounge_xd: Here I introduced 5 Korean dramas I love which are less popular. Please share with me Korean dramas you think are underrated too! :kiss_wink:

https://dramabowl.blogspot.com/2021/01/lesser-known-korean-dramas-worth.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Edwardo Lopez said:

In my case this "Crash Landing On You" is one of the Korean dramas that have captured my attention. I must say that I love them and I have had to download instagram stories that are less popular in my country.

"Crash Landing On You" was immensely popular when it aired, so I don't consider it a less-known drama. :D  

• 3 weeks later...

A Piece of Your Mind (Soft and warm, with depth to it. Beautiful cinematography, has an anime feel to it)

Kill It (Mystery and action. Jang Ki Yong looked great in this!)

Awaken (Mystery and action. Nam Goong Min did a great job with his action scenes and overall performance.)

• Like 1