Zhao Wen Hao as Bi Hong
Dai Ya Qi as Qiu Li
Liu Zhi Wei as Qing Feng
Zhang Zi Jian as Yi Yaogua
Wu Yi Jia as Er Ha
Liu Yin Ran
Jiao Hao

Synopsis:

Shi Xia and her brother has depended on each other since young. One day, she suddenly time travels to an unfamiliar xianxia world, where she arrived infront of the Yu Hua Gate. When she says out her name, she was inexplicably chased by everyone, who tried killing her. After inquiring, she discovered that Shi Xia is the name of the younger sister of the infamous Demon King, Shi Dong. Initially hoping for a case of misunderstanding, Shi Xia soon realizes that she is indeed the rumored younger sister, whom was fiercely protected by Shi Dong and thus, nobody has seen her actual appearance. In order to survive, she sets out to find her brother. However what she did not expect is that someone is secretly taking care of and protecting her. This person is Hou Chi, her brother's infamous rival, and also the high priest of Yu Hua sect. Hou Chi tries all means to lure Shi Xia over and make her his own "sister", but accidentally overdoes it...

Cr dramawiki

Preview:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 9:05 AM, lovehuche said:

There's a manhua named oh my brother.  I wonder if it the same.

No, the manhua name is What Shoukd I Do with My Brother.  I watched to episode 10, the drama doesn't follow the manhua closely.  The concept of getting a sister is the same.  In the manhua, ML sent her to school and she learned cultivation and became powerful.  I haven't finished reading the manhua so I don't know the ending yet.  

However, I really enjoy the drama so far 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] My Dear Brothers 亲爱的吾兄

@lovehuche me too! I just started watching yesterday and finished all 10 episodes. It's a really easy watch and I am waiting to find out why Hou Chi has 

Spoiler

white hair, as depicted in the ending credits. I hope they give some kinda explanation as to why both brother and sister ended up in this world, or will they?

And kiss = cotton candy??? I wonder if he truly believes that? The smile at E10 makes me question otherwise.

though it's gonna be a pain to wait till Oct 22, for the ending.

@ElleSor do watch this as well. If you are enjoying My Sensibility XX, you should find this quite entertaining too.

I've just started, honestly the FL is as sweet and annoying as in each drama of such type :joy:. The ML, I don't know what's my opinion on him yet, would need to watch more episodes. But his senior bro, hmmm, such a familiar face, I definitely saw him somewhere before (should check the casting list later). 

What I don't like is the sounds along the episodes, particularly that meowing just drives me crazy :cries3:.

@leo2020 she was a maid/ personal attendant to another FL in another drama. So when I saw her here, I was a little surprised at her progression to FL so rapidly. I can understand why she would fit this drama well,

Spoiler

it's not a particularly feminine/pretty face, not meant as a criticism, but more as to her suitability for this role, so she could pass off well in the first few episodes as a male student when she had to get into the school.

And she's not shy with her facial responses, so in that sense, it's easy to read her emotions, which to me is a plus point. But if there are viewers who want a pretty female actress, she ain't one for sure. The ML, I am neutral, ain't disliking him nor am I liking him, but he is doing ok as a naive 200-year old guy who has never been 'polluted' by societal norms.

Spoiler

You'll see later when he has to leave the mountain top how he doesn't even know what money is.

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] My Dear Brothers 亲爱的吾兄