Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Jang Nara & Jung Yong Hwa - Premieres on April 14th

KBS Drama

Great Real Estate

jang-nara-jung-yong-hwa-sell-your-haunte

Network: KBS2

Episodes:  32 (2 episodes back to back à 35 minutes)

Genre: Drama, Supernatural

Airdate: April 14th - June 3rd, 2021

Airtime: Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

Writer: Han Soo Jin

Director: TBA

Story:

An occult drama about real estate brokers who exorcise and clean out buildings in which ghosts frequent and people have died in. Although Daebak Real Estate’s boss and exorcist Hong Ji Ah seems perfect with her beauty and intelligence, she’s actually a hot-tempered exorcist whose fists come before her words. Her ability to exorcise has been passed down from her mother. Oh In Bum, a con artist who doesn’t believe in ghosts but uses them to earn money. He has the perfect set of skills for a con artist, being able to use his great observation and reasoning skills to determine the causes and effects as well as future predictions for any situation. Hong Ji Ah will work with Oh In Bum in order to solve the secret behind her mother’s death 20 years ago.

Cast:

Jang Nara as Hong Ji Ah

Jung Yong Hwa as Oh In Beom

Kang Mal Geum as TBA

Kang Hong Suk as TBA

Ahn Kil Kang as TBA

Baek Eun Hye as TBA

Baek Ji Won as TBA

Teaser:

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jung Yong Hwa still cuts released by kbs.        

KBS revealed the main poster, broadcast on April 14.    

Jang Nara rocks in new stills of Great Real Estate.        

• 4 weeks later...

The cast did the script reading session last December while the greeting video from both leads at the script reading session was shown on the 2020 KBS Drama Awards. There's less than 2 months to go before the drama's targeted airing date in April if there's no delay in shooting . The drama production company needs to gear up to start with the drama promotions, hopefully a new drama teaser will release soon.

I'm definitely looking forward to this pairing of Jang Nara and Yonghwa. It's been 4 years since his last drama.

210211 Lunar New Year Greeting + Video under the cut

EuAVjyqUUAEcaZN?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

img.gif

Edited by reamii1
Please do not post consecutively within 1 hour, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Script reading stills and videos are out 210308

Ev7AXBcVkAEeYAA?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Ev7AWHEUYAMucg2?format=jpg&name=medium

Ev7SMPZVkAgXUoJ?format=jpg&name=small

Ev7AXB6VgAAl6wA?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by reamii1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Jung Yong Hwa And Jang Nara Share Why They Were Drawn To Their New Drama + Get Into Character At Script Reading

The upcoming KBS drama “Daebak Real Estate” (literal title) shared a look at its script reading, featuring an interview with stars Jang Nara and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa!

The program is a Wednesday-Thursday drama about a real estate agent and a con man who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from properties where people have died. It’s penned by Ha Soo Jin, Lee Young Hwa, and Jung Yeon Seo, and directed by Park Jin Suk (“School 2017,” “Naked Fireman,” “The Tale of the Bookworm”).

Jang Nara takes the role of Hong Ji Ah, the boss of Daebak Real Estate and an exorcist. With her beauty and her brains, she appears to be perfect on the outside, but she is a hot-tempered person who inherited her exorcism abilities from her mother. Jang Nara perfectly transformed into her character at the script reading, with her cold and charismatic way of speaking.

Jung Yong Hwa plays Oh In Bum, a con man who pretends to be an exorcist, taking advantage of people who believe in ghosts to make money even though he doesn’t believe in ghosts himself. He also quickly slipped into character through his smooth performance as the warm and good-looking con man.

jung-yong-hwa-jang-nara1.jpg

Spoiler

jang-nara.jpgjung-yong-hwa.jpg

During the script reading, the two stars greeted everyone by promising to work hard. Their fellow cast members also stood up to share their greetings, with Kang Mal Geum playing office manager Ms. Joo, Kang Hong Seok playing general manager Mr. Heo, Ahn Kil Kang playing Do Hak Sung, and Heo Dong Won playing Kim Tae Jin.

Finally, Director Park Jin Suk stated, “I’ll try to make it a fun set that you can feel happy coming to.”

Spoiler

daebak-real-estate.jpgdaebak-real-estate-2.jpg

Talking about the script in an interview, Jang Nara shared, “I felt that it had something different. There was a different feeling to it from scripts I’d seen before.” On the many different charms of the show, Jung Yong Hwa shared, “There were a lot of things that I wanted to do, all within one drama.”

About why they wanted to join the cast, Jang Nara described that the drama contains stories, pain, and sorrow that people can see in their own lives, experience themselves, and relate to. Jung Yong Hwa commented, “Also, more than anything, when I heard that Jang Nara was doing it, I thought, ‘I definitely need to do it.'”

About their experience at the first script reading, Jang Nara said, “It’s my first time doing a fantasy work so I was really nervous, but when we all read it together, the things that I didn’t understand became clear to me, so that was great.” Jung Yong Hwa shared, “The atmosphere was so great, and I wanted to quickly head to filming.”

The production team stated, “‘Daebak Real Estate’ will be an entertaining and touching drama unlike what has been seen before, as it’s an everyday exorcism drama with a new concept that looks at the human experience through the lens of exorcism.”

They continued, “At the script reading, the cast deeply moved the production team and staff with their passionate performances and the way they completely immersed themselves into the script. Just like its happy start, it will be remembered as a good drama.”

Watch the video from the script reading below!

“Daebak Real Estate” premieres on April 14.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458242wpp/jung-yong-hwa-and-jang-nara-share-why-they-were-drawn-to-their-new-drama-get-into-character-at-script-reading

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Great Real Estate, 대박부동산 - Jang Nara & Jong Yong Hwa - Premieres on April 14th

Hello everyone! 

Thanks a lot @Jillia chingu for starting the thread. I don't know how I missed this one. I thought no one opened a thread for Jang na Ra's next drama yet. :D I think she never played a dark role before. And horror is not really my thing! But I will check this drama out when it airs. Hope she will receive a great amount of love from the public. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Great Real Estate, 대박부동산 - Jang Nara & Jung Yong Hwa - Premieres on April 14th

I love Jang Nara and love most of her drama choices. I usually also enjoy supernatural Kdramas - prays the script is good. Will be waiting for this one. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Yinye said:

@gm4queen thanks for the poster. 

Ekkkk ominous and I love it lol 

Hello chingu! I am also a fan of Jang Nara & I think she never played a dark role before, right?! Plus the poster looks so creepy. Not a fan of horror genre but I've decided to watch this for Jang Na Ra. I wanna see how she nails her character here. :) Looking forward for character posters.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Great Real Estate/Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Jang Nara & Jung Yong Hwa - Premieres on April 14th
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Jang Nara & Jung Yong Hwa - Premieres on April 14th