Gao Man Er as Bai Zhi
Yang Gen as Dong Hua
Jian Yu Xi as Li Chuyang
Wang Yi Nuo as Hong Fei
Yi An as Gao Qing
Qu Yu Chao as A Qing
Zhang Chu Wen as Tao Yun

Synopsis:

The romance between a girl who accidentally stumbles into jianghu’s top mountain pavilion, and becomes the pretend future wife of the young master.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can watch the female lead drama "Put your head on the shoulder", "My little happiness" and the recent "Miss Crow and Mr Lizard".  Can also watch her first historical costume drama "The moon brightens for you".  :)

I have purposely watch the male lead in well intended love.  Any drama to recommend for this male artiste?

@tok-soompi male artiste as in the ML - Xu Kai Cheng? I watched him in Dance of the Phoenix, he's not bad there. The character in the book is even more stand-offish and unlikeable. heard that in the drama, this character has been toned down and made more likeable. Xu Kai Cheng is filming in a drama with Zhao Lu Si right now (A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College) but filming might have been slowed down a bit due to some issues with one of the male leads.

• Insightful 1

• 4 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Yue Zhao Ji 月昭记
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Love is an Accident 花溪记

Wow, didn't know this was upcoming, seems hilarious (and these two should be really fun to watch!). I've posted the official trailer in the very first post, check it out there! It reminds me a bit of the K-drama, Rooftop Prince. Only difference is this one travels to and fro, interesting premise.

Spoiler

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Love is an Accident 花溪记 starring Xing Fei & Xu Kai Cheng
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Love is an Accident 花溪记, premiered Sept 16, starring Xing Fei & Xu Kai Cheng
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Love is an Accident 花溪记